It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
SNIP

Any questions over staff action should be directed to the member of staff concerned or submitted via the complaint feature

Accept sending back refugees does nothing to address those who are directly impacted by the current situation. You know the war in the Middle East that has spread to Europe.

It's a bit tragic really, it's not like we didn't have the better part of a decade to convince our governments to play nice in the sandbox. Instead, since all we have are hammers, made every problem a nail. Cause and effect.

I remember way back when this started, the justification was lets hit them there so we don't have to fight them here. .....yeah well, how's that working out?

You can't go around dropping democracy on other countries and not expect repercussions. So long as everyone reacts to each event separately without looking at the root cause it will continue to get worse. And no, it isn't because their faith is evil. It isn't because they hate our freedoms. It's because their freedoms were taken long ago and they blame us by and large.

But I'm sure I'll be the cheese that stands alone. So be it.
edit on 22-3-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
This is conspiracy site, so let try to think if it is false flag what us the agenda?

To me it looks like Brussels is not a main target or I m wrong?

Brussels is the seat of the E.U.

The result of today will be a call for further solidarity in the member states and continuing co-operation in their on-going battle against extremism.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
French President Hollande speaking and saying trains in France have been shut down.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Teddy916

We have to be as determined to die free, as they are to kill us. .

This reminds me of when Vikings first started raiding in early England. The English said they were wild men who fought as if they did not care if they died.

It vwas true...the Vikings had no fear of death. They fought in a way that was startling to the point of being spooky because they knew glory in Valhalla awaited them.

But on topic - They are saying on CNN that over 130 are injured. It seems like the metro explosion hurt more people.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Dont forget Nato HQ as well... be on the lookout for Euro version of the patriot act...

By patriot act I mean the clamping down on freedoms of the law abiding citizens and law abiding refugees.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
French President Hollande speaking and saying trains in France have been shut down.

He's just said exactly what i've written above.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

I would imagine the same is with ISIS and similar groups. The individuals responsible know that, regardless what happens, they would be throwing away their own lives in favor of fighting for groups like ISIS and Al-Queda. Even if they didn't die in attacks, they would be locked up for life.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

This is conspiracy site, so let try to think if it is false flag what us the agenda?

The result of today will be a call for further solidarity in the member states and continuing co-operation in their on-going battle against extremism.

Or maybe a relocation of the seat

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

Interesting point.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Can someone please explain the references above to "322"?
Of course it is the date, but is there some importance in this date?
I must have missed that.
Thank you!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
why can't terrorists aim at people with power?

Why do they aim at normal peope, and just making everyone mad?

Do they want to win or just kill people? Killing people has no effect. Just makes it harder for the next attack.

It is almost like they want people to fear them and unite together
edit on 22-3-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

But we the Vikings (Scandinavians) came to our senses, and are today very peacefully, unlike the Muslim extremist living by stone age rules.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It is my educated (or dumbass) guess that Bruxelles was not the main target but these are a group of "friends" of Salah Abdeslam that are hunted down last week. First there was a raid when there was a shoot out, then a few days later another raid and Salah Abdeslam was caught. With both raids they found a lot of weapons including parts to make bombs (just not the explosives yet)

Salah Abdeslam admitted they were organizing new attacks and also said that he was ready to make a deal on his prosecution and he would be giving info for that. Not saying it is true but it has been in the news. Now can I imagen that his "friends" felt the heat and pushed this through in a try to not get caught while organizing anything.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
why can't terrorists aim at people with power?

Why do they aim at normal peope, and just making everyone mad?

Do they want to win or just kill people? Killing people has no effect. Just makes it harder for the next attack.

It is almost like they want people to fear them and unite together

Because there is little to no security and so no need for a lot of organizing skills to reach soft targets compared to officials/people with power

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helicopter
Call me racist, call me what you want, I have seen my home torn apart by Muslims, friends and family killed by Muslims, I do not wish to see this happen to all of Europe.

You should be ashamed for trying to blame only Bosnian muslims for war crimes committed in Bosnian war when in fact they were overwhelmingly committed by Serbs (orthodox christians) and Croats (catholic christians). And I am Serb just so there is no confusion as to why I am "defending" Bosnian muslims.

It just irritates me when people who identify with their nation, religion, color etc. only pick good stuff to be proud of (bet you are really proud of Novak Djokovic) and ignore the bad stuff (90% of war crimes in Bosnian war were committed by orthodox Serbs who also started the war).

Btw, you really shouldn't use profanity in your signature, even if it's in another language (Јебем = f**k).

edit on 22-3-2016 by Crazy Diamond because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Makes sense. If they were to be caught then most likely they have been arrested and locked up for the remainder of the lives. It's now or never mind set that seems to me they attacked where as many people would be during the attacks.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I don't know of any importance to the date myself.. There is a film called 322, from 1969, 'A psychological drama of the illness of an individual and the illness of the society' .

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

Interesting point.

I know, I even know where, but it is neither the time nor the place, to say right now. The new seat would make EU much stronger, Brussels is a weak spot.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone
It's simple. It is much more tragic when it is every day people. Who would bother you more: Hillary or your brother?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Can someone please explain the references above to "322"?
Of course it is the date, but is there some importance in this date?
I must have missed that.
Thank you!

I did a google search on the number and this is what pops up:

There are a lot of images of the number with a skull and bones.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join