It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helicopter
Right ok. First Muslims in Belgium violently protest and attack police after arrest of 2015 Paris terror attacks.

Isn't that thread of yours in the Hoax bin because its so far of a stretch from events posted by dozens of other sources?

Yes it is.

Does referencing it make what you've posted here credible?

Not really.

I mean, I understand that you have an agenda to promote. I just want you to know that obvious agenda is obvious.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberus

Yeah, from earlier witness accounts, those being evacuated had to leave behind all luggage.

Many of these people won't have money or ID or clothes without their bags...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

Well we're a pretty organised country, those people will get any help they need

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree. One of the difficulties is knowing how to efficiently help all these people. Unfortunately do to all the wars in the Middle East and Africa (Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc.) we created hostile environments where many different people cannot get help and live normal lives like they used to. Now groups like the ISIS are doing what they can to not only attack Europe, but make it seem like all migrants are bad people as a result.

link   
to Exitt and Uberus for your posts.

link   
i.imgur.com...

this is what happened at the airport

most of the injured people are injured at the legs so the bomb was probably left in luggage on the floor.
edit on 22-3-2016 by Uberus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Planned Bombing in Brussel
edit on 22-3-2016 by MoonNova because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Belgium beefs up security at nuclear plants: Belga agency

Belgium security forces tightened security at nuclear plants across the country after deadly attacks in the capital city of Brussels, the Belga news agency said.
"Surveillance is stepped up with added security measures at nuclear plants," the agency reported.

"Vehicles are being checked with police and army on site," the agency added.

In February, investigators probing the Paris attacks found video footage of a senior Belgian nuclear official at the property of a key suspect.

Source

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

Precisely the problem.

And the thing is, successfully detonating explosives is not a win for the real terrorists, not their endgame at all. Their aims are to destabilise and polarise, in order to cut off those they would like to recruit, from all of the benefits of living in a modern culture. When we decide that an entire demographic is a threat, we aid them in their aim, assist them in recruiting.

They only loose, when we refuse to change our ways, refuse to exchange Liberty for all, for our own securities sake. We have to be as determined to die free, as they are to kill us. Most people seem not to have the stomach for it, which is pathetic if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
So... all this security and army personnel who have been on the streets in Brussels and still this attack happens.

Just goes to show that no matter the amount of security on the streets, people will still do these things.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Latest numbers, confirmed but still counting.

Airport, 11 dead, 81 wounded.
Metro, 15 dead, 55 wounded.

People who did nothing wrong, i just can't.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is conspiracy site, so let try to think if it is false flag what us the agenda?

To me it looks like Brussels is not a main target or I m wrong?

(post by NeoSpace removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

I understand where you're coming from, but this is the unfortunate negative affects of war and how it can spread like a disease.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
This is conspiracy site, so let try to think if it is false flag what us the agenda?

That's not how it works.

You can't make a conclusion and then make everything else fit...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
SNIP

Any questions over staff action should be directed to the member of staff concerned or submitted via the complaint feature
edit on 22/3/16 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

To me it looks like Brussels is not a main target or I m wrong?

Sometimes there are no conspiracies. Just evil people.

Clearly the main target was Brussels. That's where the bombs went off.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I wish people could focus better. This was (is) a conspiracy. Just conspiracies can come from 2people or a group or an organized group.. Not JUST "evil" governments... Someone(s) conspired to make this happen..

Motives to me fit "retaliation"

That's a guess as I don't know nor do you.

My reply is to your post but not to you as a person. Sorry for confusion if there is any..

Clear it up I agree with you.

a reply to: paraphi

edit on 22-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

22/03/16

Or for our American friends:

03/22/16

I'll leave it there.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

That's not how it works.

You can't make a conclusion and then make everything else fit...

Except that's how it often works here, and then when questioned about it people say "it's a conspiracy site, why don't you like conspiracies?" I'm waiting for somebody to post a picture of a brunette girl crying saying its a crisis actor, and the inevitable "gasp! Belgian police were conducting a *insert whatever suits your fancy* drill only 10 miles away from this major metropolitan area! Clearly it's a false flag!" comments.

At least 15 dead and 55 injured so far. Call has gone out for blood donations. Students across Brussels are being kept indoors.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join