It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former prime minister Tony Abbott visits Ukraine to join 'international advisory council'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Former prime minister Tony Abbott visits Ukraine to join 'international advisory council'

The worst Australian prime minster has now joined an international circus. Which is a international advisory council. Sadly McCain was unable to join Poroshenko’s group of advisors. Even though Former prime minister Tony Abbott was happy to accept the offer to stop EVIL Russia.

"It is an honour to be in Kiev, Ukraine as a member of President Poroshenko's International Advisory Council," Mr Abbott said in a Facebook post. "Also great to see the development of Kiev since I was last here 30 years ago."

The aim of the council is to "help build a strong and prosperous Ukraine", according to a statement on the Ukrainian President's website.

Ukraine is becoming a comical circus with western foreigns running the country as they fit.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

ha ha I want to see Abbot try to kick Putin's ass. What a bloody dickhead.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn

The worst Australian prime minster has now joined an international circus. Which is a international advisory council. Sadly McCain was unable to join Poroshenko’s group of advisors. Even though Former prime minister Tony Abbott was happy to accept the offer to stop EVIL Russia.

"It is an honour to be in Kiev, Ukraine as a member of President Poroshenko's International Advisory Council," Mr Abbott said in a Facebook post. "Also great to see the development of Kiev since I was last here 30 years ago."

The aim of the council is to "help build a strong and prosperous Ukraine", according to a statement on the Ukrainian President's website.

Ukraine is becoming a comical circus with western foreigns running the country as they fit.

Ukraine has become the worlds darling with China and the West competing for trade and influence. Not something you want to see if your Russia. Also the new Ukraine China spice road that bypasses Russia making Ukraine the key to trade between Europe and China.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Well, is it a stretch to believe that USA and China have worked together in a limited fashion in secret to make beneficial things come their way from this new council??

I imagine this Poroshenko person is sitting their like "aww man running a country is tough man. Let me just get a huge international team to help me figure it out." I am thinking NATO just needs to keep a rotating circle of baby sitters to ensure level heads prevail. These people , "what do you mean these people?!" They tend to go at each others throats in politics, and get violent and physical even in council meetings. We would not want any rash decisions made in the aftermath of angry drunken hangovers. Such things can lead to shelling of villages, and possible airstrike retaliations. No need for such lives to be lost as long as everyone can agree on a dollar amount over a conversation at a table.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

From what I read of Paul Craig Roberts writings the whole Ukraine thing has collapsed and nobody now supports the US controlled Ponershenko regime. It seems even the civil war the US engineering has fallen flat.

I can only Imagine that abbott has gone there to try and help the US rebuild its efforts to use the Pronoshenko led Ukraine as a tool to try to get Russia to strike at the Ukraine or someone else so the US and its vassal EU states can go in claim with all the indignity and anger they can muster that Russia is evil and nuke them.

From that, I can only conclude that it seems abbott wants the US to use Australia as a tool as well. The only other viable conclusion is that Clintion, the next president of the US in waiting, has ordered abbott to go to the Ukraine offer the US anything and everything the US wants for the purpose of provoking and fighting a war with Russia.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Well, is it a stretch to believe that USA and China have worked together in a limited fashion in secret to make beneficial things come their way from this new council??

I imagine this Poroshenko person is sitting their like "aww man running a country is tough man. Let me just get a huge international team to help me figure it out." I am thinking NATO just needs to keep a rotating circle of baby sitters to ensure level heads prevail. These people , "what do you mean these people?!" They tend to go at each others throats in politics, and get violent and physical even in council meetings. We would not want any rash decisions made in the aftermath of angry drunken hangovers. Such things can lead to shelling of villages, and possible airstrike retaliations. No need for such lives to be lost as long as everyone can agree on a dollar amount over a conversation at a table.

I think it is more likely the West who was holding back lots from Ukraine while demanding reforms found the Chinese walking it with trade and defense deals without a care in the world about reforms. The West now seems to following China's lead and while advising reforms not really putting any real demands to create them. I do not think the West saw China as so willing to screw over the Russians and start pouring money into Ukraine and rebuilding Ukraine's defense industry and were caught off guard. You would think would know by now China has loyalty to only China.

The same thing with Turkey. Russia and Turkey square off, the West supports Turkey but, with caution and then here comes China with bunch of trade offers and joint councils. You have feel like if your the Russians that the Chinese are just screwing you at this point. And if your the West you have be all in all the time or China will jump in to fill that void because they could careless about how Russia will react.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Well Tony Abbot was an absolute clueless twat who failed miserably at running Australia.

Let's see how much damage he can do to Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Ukraine is a clown off a show.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Ukraine is a clown off a show.

And yet they have the Chinese, EU and US all putting money into Ukraine. And China does not give you money just to be nice.

top topics

join