It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google drive folder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I am an illiterate I need simple instructions

I don't know how to set up or use google drive folder

I want to be able to send photos from my camera roll (iPhone 5) to my computer (Mac iOS 08 I think)

Or is there a way to post picture directly from my mobile into uploads here on ATS ?

Thank you all help much appreciated

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StoryTime

You can do this with Google Drive but I highly recommend Dropbox. It is pretty much seamless.

You install the Dropbox app on your phone and the Dropbox software on your computer. Set the phone app to backup your photos. Voila, done.
edit on 21-3-2016 by OuttaHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

Alright

I start if I am stuck hopefully I can come and ask for more help

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoryTime
I am an illiterate I need simple instructions

I don't know how to set up or use google drive folder ...

I much prefer Google Drive over Dropbox. But, then, we have five Chromebooks in my family of three. I'd be writing this post on a Chromebook instead of my phone if I had a decent connection right now.

That said, if you have to ask for instructions then, yeah, just install that Dropbox app. I doubt that anybody here could walk you through setting up GDrive. It's not that it's difficult, just that is you can't figure it out, explaining it probably wouldn't help.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Ok thank you

I think I find both difficult either way

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Install Google onto your computer, then put it in your driveway and drive over it.

I would just try to log onto ATS from your iphone's browser and select "upload pictures" from the drop-down menu. It works just like pc browsing.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Install Google onto your computer, then put it in your driveway and drive over it.

I would just try to log onto ATS from your iphone's browser and select "upload pictures" from the drop-down menu. It works just like pc browsing.

Ok wait so it's possible ?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Simply...we all take pictures with our phones and put them on/into our computers.

Do that...and upload from computer. Easy.

Unless you're talking about from phone directly to ATS.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Simply...we all take pictures with our phones and put them on/into our computers.

Do that...and upload from computer. Easy.

Unless you're talking about from phone directly to ATS.

Yes that is what I am asking if u can directly upload from phone otherwise I don't need to send pics to my computer (I though the post above from mandroid7 says it's possible

Sorry like I said illiterate

top topics

join