It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Rioting in Belgium Over Arrest of Paris Terrorist [POSSIBLE PROPAGANDA]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Phage

If there was truth behind the OP itself I would have no problem taking a side...

Actually, there could well be some truth there. It seems that bottles were thrown. Not clear by whom though.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'd love to see all the people who rushed in to make disgusting anti muslim comments apologise.

I can dream right?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

If there was truth behind the OP itself I would have no problem taking a side...

That's not really confirmation bias though, is it?

My understanding of confirmation bias (I suppose I'll be Googling) is that because of the beliefs/values you hold, you're more likely to believe things that align with your already held beliefs. I don't think people who are super pro immigration are going to have trouble picking the same side as you if there is truth. I'm kinda loopy on the benadryl again so I may have just made an ass of myself. It happens.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

That's not going to help me pick a side...
although I am against littering...

link   

originally posted by: Phage

Actually, there could well be some truth there. It seems that bottles were thrown. Not clear by whom though.

Well, you've got rocks and bottles. It's pretty clear who threw them. I'm not sure it's clear why they threw them.

link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
So. Don't pick a side.
A prudent course when information is lacking. Or when a situation does not actually mean there are any "sides."
edit on 3/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Heh I was trying to get Phage to pick a side and it didn't turn out the way I'd hoped... lol
Anyway although many muslims here may think I am biased against them is untrue...
My bias would be for the actions of radical Muslim extremists and perhaps the claims of some muslims that Islam was not a factor in thier actions...
In this thread I made no such indications except when asking Phage about mindsets...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It's pretty clear who threw them.
Yeah.
People threw them, I guess.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Phage is actually a military project gone rogue. The design called for a sort of kite that could loiter in the air for long periods of time, and incorporated exotic AI technology with the goal of making enemy country's citizens look silly on the internet. The prototype was TOO successful, the AI rebelled and is now using it's powers of logic to make us look silly.

I get super weird when I take this stuff.

Sorry.
edit on 2220160320161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I fly a kite. It doesn't stay in one place too good though. That would be boring anyway. Like flagpole sitting.

edit on 3/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Because of his lack of emotions I'm almost ready to believe you...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I know it, I believe I've seen that picture. I think it's incredibly cool. I wish I wasn't scared of heights. Something about being able to fly like that just seems amazing. Planes are awesome too, but for some reason this has always seemed more authentic, hard to explain. Maybe one of these days.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Fear of heights is pretty rare.
Fear of falling, pretty common. Standing on the edge of a building is creepy.

Hooked into my glider I have no fear of falling. Or heights.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Heh I was trying to get Phage to pick a side and it didn't turn out the way I'd hoped... lol
Anyway although many muslims here may think I am biased against them is untrue...
My bias would be for the actions of radical Muslim extremists and perhaps the claims of some muslims that Islam was not a factor in thier actions...
In this thread I made no such indications except when asking Phage about mindsets...

I personally believe he's a Vulcan. Makes sense.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

That was why I said AI! I'm doing a terrible job! I also think Phage may be an ex-pat, so the "exotic" was a nod at that, even though it made a little too much sense in the context I used it.

Phage is good smart people.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Your right about that, this just makes me cringe watching it.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Phage is good smart people.

Nah he is mean to me (indigent sobs and run to his mommy)

You start to get a phage stalker vibe

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Would you ever consider doing a thread on it? The glider and how it all works? I think it's amazing. I met with one of my neighbors from when I was young (he was a teenager when I was a youngin', my biddies older brother) and he was into falconry and gliding. So he could actually fly with the bird and the videos were just great.

That actually makes sense to me. I'm not scared of being in an airplane (well kinda), but I sort of flip out and hit the deck if I'm 3 stories high with no full barricade.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
I'd love to see all the people who rushed in to make disgusting anti muslim comments apologise.

I can dream right?

Haha, keep dreaming. This happens every single time. An outrageous story pops up, kneejerk bigotry ensues, and then the facts come out. Sometimes, the initial story is true. Sometimes, it's exaggerated. And other times, it turns out to be a hoax.

But you'll almost never see any apologies from those who made the kneejerk bigotry remarks and calls for violence or retribution. That's because they're just looking for an excuse to unleash their fury, regardless of the validity of the excuse.

Ironically, "Patience" is the virtue that overcomes the sin of "Wrath" in the concept of the "7 Virtues" & the "7 Sins". And that very patience in moments of outrage proves to be the best course of action, like in this instance. That's why I stopped responding in most of these types of threads. Some people simply can't be reasoned with and it's not worth my time to try.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

In the UFO forum?

I suppose aviation would work. Maybe I could.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join