It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump at AIPAC: Iran is The Destabilizer in Syria and Middle East.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
From my understanding of at least the last one hundred years or so of history in the Middle East the US has been the number one factor in destabilising it. He blames Iran but we destabilised Iran.

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup, was the ...... 1950s and a successful C.I.A.-sponsored coup in Guyana which led to the 1979 Islamist revolution in the country.

Check out some of the photos pre-1970s revolution Iran. link

Wait, so are you blaming the US for a group of bass-ackwards fundamentalists revolting and forcing everyone to eschew 21st century progress?

That seems...regressive.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

If the Shah's brutal reign was your idea of 21st Century progress, that says a lot. The Shah was just as brutal as Saddam, and an even bigger Western ally at the time.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
How come all these foreigners have so much representation with the US government. I can't even get an acknowledgment from my letters and emails and my family landed on american shores in 1693 and fought in all wars. All they want is our blood.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
How come all these foreigners have so much representation with the US government. I can't even get an acknowledgment from my letters and emails and my family landed on american shores in 1693 and fought in all wars. All they want is our blood.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Also, Iran REALLY needs to stop sponsoring international terrorism. That is a good thing. Good for Iranians it gives a bad name to. Good for the world that has to deal with the BS Iran creates by supporting known terrorist groups.

The saudis are upset because Hezbollah is fighting their beloved terrorists in Syria and in Lebanon.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Well they are going to LOVE Trump.....

LOL

I could see them asking if TPTB want to special order another 9/11 for Trump towers soon.

The crown prince HATES Trump and Trump keeps pushing the well known (on ATS) link of the Saudis to 9/11

He already mockingly asked them to take in refugees.

He plans on being very strict with them and basically end the golden ticket they have been given. He doesnt suckle on that tit like Bush and DC.

edit on 3 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
Laughable at best... considering that Saudi Arabia likely owns the highest amount of American debt, they aren't going away anytime soon. Rhetoric or not.

Politicians can't exactly remove mandatory business relationships on a whim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join