It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Wall: Here are a few things to consider [VIDEO]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: vethumanbeing

tadaman: You dummy! I guess I could have been clearer. LOL Yet another case of me thinking within my own mind like an ass /assuming that the world is thinking what I am and as such no further explanation is needed.
You are the smartest person on here.

I can take no credit as it is Yourself and Others that invent the idea (those threads provocative); push the dialog; and expand the discussion. I am only as good as those participating within the thread pushing me to express the highest part of my thinking being: (humor/reason/logic) your threads are very insightful/inspiring.
edit on 22-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I have a solution put Mexicans on border patrol pay them . And tell them that anyone that gets through gets your job. Lmao

(Page 3 way back) I have to respond to. Mexican Border Patrol agents are surprise! on the border, they wear uniforms. They will tell "Paying Illegals" when and where to cross the Arizona Border (as they are in contact/cooperating with OUR Boarder Patrol to gain information 'when it is safe in certain areas' to cross; pockets are filled and corruption continues to run rampant (even Mexican babies need new shoes).

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: Krazysh0t
originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: Ghost147

vhb: Absolutely! Ghost; did you know you can only have 25 IQ points garnered above or below your mother/father at their dumbest or smartest? This means you are smarter than or less smarter than both or either by 25 points (which of your parents were the smarter one). It is confusing but true. I would say you have a bowling average of between 135 and 162. Figure it out.

KrazyshOt: Got a source for this claim?

YES, come to my location and attempt a MIND MELD (could I make this information up; seriously). Bowling averages are based upon ones own personal game play statistics (your statistics are based upon your scores; highly individualized as you are competing with yourself; the high vs low score hence an AVERAGE of score). Its maddening; you responsible for the low score and exalted for the high but non the less all resolved as an average score (you have only yourself to blame). AVERAGE.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ironically, it doesn't even address the reasons why drugs are sent and undocumented workers come over in the first place.

To be blunt, the American public loves cartel drugs and contraband. And a lot of American businesses love employing undocumented workers. There would be no cartel products shipped here without without willing buyers of those products. And there would be no undocumented workers coming or staying here if there were no willing employers for them.

Of course, there are other forms of immigrants. But Trump's wall is constantly rationalized by the 2 groups I just mentioned.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
originally posted by: uncommitted
originally posted by: pirhanna
I think "the wall" is being used more as a symbol of border control than as an actual wall. I dont think he intends to build a wall. Then again, maybe he does and maybe in wrong about that. There are a lot of ways to fix immigration, and a wall seems costly and ineffective.

vhb: The Vatican thinks a thick fortified wall around Vatican City is just FINE (not over the top); plus 200 Swiss Guard's wearing costumes designed by the 15th century being Michelangelo himself; defending it. What are they afraid of (ITS ROME: The Catholic Enclave). Someone lost their nerve.

uncommitted: The Vatican city has been fortified for centuries and was typical of its time. To try and draw a comparison between the two is pointless.

The Ideology. Break down those fortified 'Vatican City' walls Francis! This is Rome. What are you afraid of (the Italian Mafia) the Catholic Church 'Vatican Bank" that laundered Mob money for decades. Why does the Vatican have a standing Army that are Swiss Guard Poofs (tradition 14th century) and not the more recent 16th original mercenary Jesuit Marines sent to conquer/persuade pagans of that region Christianity is the path and also rob of any gold South Americans might have laying around.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Ironically, it doesn't even address the reasons why drugs are sent and undocumented workers come over in the first place.

It is ironic! Undocumented 'mules' carrying drugs across the Mexico/American border risk being charged with a Felony if caught. Carrot. Engage in this dangerous smuggling and maybe you (if not arrested) can become citizen of the USA. Drugs exist in this nation because there is a public that apparently enjoys them as a recreation or if addicted requires them. Most Mules serve their sentence (Federal Court) then are deported to place of origin. I have a problem with why the incarceration (tax payer money wasted) just immediately deport.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Anyhoo, if Trump is elected, that wall is going up.

Oh ya? How? We already have a wall thats paid for that hasnt gone up for 10 years, how is Trump all the sudden going to change that? Speak it into existence?

And not a lot of criticism for Mexico's border etiquette, I see.

Trying to control another country and how its run is exactly what leads to war, ie Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and more of our soldiers dead, I thought Trump wanted less war? Sure doesnt sound like it. Mexico is its own country.

Hence the wall. Billions of $$$ saved or freed up for americans.

You dont "maths" so good do you?

The coyote's will be shot if caught.

So you advocate for murder without proper trial? Proving once again that Trump supporters dont give two craps about the Constitution or the Rule of Law, and only want an Authoritarian.

Disgusting honestly

LOL!!

Who f'd up the paid wall and why is it not done? let there be wall!

So no yelling at mexico because it's their border to patrol or not? it's why we need a wall to go up.

How much does it cost for illegals? wall will make money.

Oh give it a rest, it just so happens that all of them lost the gunfight they started. wall will protect coyote lives coz they matter.

See? Very simple. Wall good, illegal bad.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
This "wall" is just a gigantic phallic, over-compensation device.

You all realize walls are also used to keep people in?

What's to stop tunnels? The drug cartels already use them, the cartels would probably switch from smuggling drugs to people with this stupid wall.

Or what about people just getting on rafts in the Pacific or Gulf to go AROUND the wall?

Or my other idea of people using some kind of catapult to launch themselves OVER the wall?

Look, the Berlin Wall didn't keep people inside of East Germany. The DMZ in Korea doesn't keep N. Koreans from escaping. This whole wall thing is absurd and just a play on your fear and emotions.

So Mexico is going to pay for it? I guess Trump fans want free stuff now?

Interesting theory on the "WALL" (i made it bigger.) what's that tell you?

Good keep them IN mexico, besides, I'll be impressed when mexico starts shooting people trying to get out, over the wall.
You know, like NK and EGer.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Or... Americans can stop willfully using cartel products and it wouldn't be an issue. LOL I don't know why it's so hard for people to accept that our addictions to imported illegal drugs and cheap foreign labor is the root cause of this.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Some of the wall exists; many hundreds of miles. What happened with the rest of it (the gaps) open territory (not eminent domain federal land) that was not built. Any Civil Engineering Firm that was contracted to 'Build a Wall' would not be paid if the contract was unfulfilled. Who hired the Firm; was it the Feds responsibility to fund or was this 'pork' hidden in a bill to eventually charge the individual State taxpayers to fund that wall (those that border Mexico)? Why was just a portion or some of the suggested wall be constructed/built yet other parts of it not? Largest gaping breach is the TEXAS/Mexico border: Bush and Cruz stronghold.
edit on 23-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
I was under the impression that 160 IQ was min for ATS.

Otherwise I never would have joined.

Read your posts, C'mon be truthful 160..is overstretching your intelligence, I would say below average if you can be brainwashed by the great orange one.

No, but seriously, I had a response to one of my replys, in another thread that the dude told me with a straight face that he/she/they had a 168 IQ.

Ha! Can you believe that?!

I have a triple digit IQ and am smart enough to realize who is full of it.
168? That's 20pts more than most bulls'rs claim. Usually it's 140-150.

Really, ask anyone and they will tell you between 140-150. (on a forum of course)
They think that at that number, it's just smart enough to be smarter than you, but not enough genius to be called out on.

lol.

Thy wall will be done!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Some of the wall exists; many hundreds of miles. What happened with the rest of it (the gaps) open territory (not eminent domain federal land) that was not built. Any Civil Engineering Firm that was contracted to 'Build a Wall' would not be paid if the contract was unfulfilled. Who hired the Firm; was it the Feds responsibility to fund or was this 'pork' hidden in a bill to eventually charge the individual State taxpayers to fund that wall (those that border Mexico)? Why was just a portion or some of the suggested wall be constructed/built yet other parts of it not? Largest gaping breach is the TEXAS/Mexico border: Bush and Cruz stronghold.

Well, Trump will fill in the rest of the wall and put that great big beautiful door smack dab in the middle of the Texas border and call it the Pearly Gates!

Good question on who is making off with the dam money. Or I should say, "made off" with the money.

It's dot gov job. No one is looking out for it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Or... Americans can stop willfully using cartel products and it wouldn't be an issue. LOL I don't know why it's so hard for people to accept that our addictions to imported illegal drugs and cheap foreign labor is the root cause of this.

This is a dichotomy; two parts describing a division mutually exclusive as are opposed or contradictory. This is a moral problem for the user of the illegal drugs and also one that has legal ramifications. You would think the use of illegal substances that fund a wild cat cartel (not a nation not a GNP attached or recognized by Mexico) born with any morals would NOT buy and engage in the use of these drugs. Abusing ones body; defiling a sacred vessel; holding ones family hostage with a selfish addiction and funding a rogue business that cares nothing for the sacred sanctity of "self will" as all free will vanishes at the point of addition. This in your face EVIL bold and strident. I hope at some point becomes careless and is caught out.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

We will just keep the 200 million in foreign aid we send annually to Mexico to pay for the wall. That's how Mexico pays for the wall. After a decade or two it pays for itself. Not to mention the 113 billion illegal aliens cost tax payers every year. That's another way the wall will pay for itself. The wall [cost] is peanuts in comparison.

You leftists are terrible at this.

Trump 16'

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Video not available in my country (australia)
FFS, it's 2016 what's going on.

Can anyone please explain the blueprint to me?
*height
*depth
*electrified ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
originally posted by: pirhanna
I think "the wall" is being used more as a symbol of border control than as an actual wall. I dont think he intends to build a wall. Then again, maybe he does and maybe in wrong about that. There are a lot of ways to fix immigration, and a wall seems costly and ineffective.

vhb: The Vatican thinks a thick fortified wall around Vatican City is just FINE (not over the top); plus 200 Swiss Guard's wearing costumes designed by the 15th century being Michelangelo himself; defending it. What are they afraid of (ITS ROME: The Catholic Enclave). Someone lost their nerve.

uncommitted: The Vatican city has been fortified for centuries and was typical of its time. To try and draw a comparison between the two is pointless.

The Ideology. Break down those fortified 'Vatican City' walls Francis! This is Rome. What are you afraid of (the Italian Mafia) the Catholic Church 'Vatican Bank" that laundered Mob money for decades. Why does the Vatican have a standing Army that are Swiss Guard Poofs (tradition 14th century) and not the more recent 16th original mercenary Jesuit Marines sent to conquer/persuade pagans of that region Christianity is the path and also rob of any gold South Americans might have laying around.

edit on 23-3-2016 by uncommitted because: Removing comment as the poster has messed up formatting and doesn't really seem worth conversing with.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu

We will just keep the 200 million in foreign aid we send annually to Mexico to pay for the wall. That's how Mexico pays for the wall. After a decade or two it pays for itself. Not to mention the 113 billion illegal aliens cost tax payers every year. That's another way the wall will pay for itself. The wall [cost] is peanuts in comparison.

Trump 16'

Yeah, the contractors building the wall are going to want to be paid in real time money, not from any (remote) savings said wall may bring in the future.
edit on 23-3-2016 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Wrong thread
Thought this was trump AIPAC speach video thread...
Sorry. Dont know what went bonkers on this end

You are fine. I just dropped in again and had this thought: Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman could fund the wall (not his expert tunnel Engineers/OURS). Extradite him to the US for drug crimes; illegal manipulation of US citizens/extortion; take their money in order to create addicts that must again and again buy his products (it would be different if he was giving away bibles every time a drug transaction occurred. He could fund that wall easily; and perhaps doing so; reduce his prison sentence. I am assuming he takes 'confession' and after a few 'hail marys' will be able to face his creator and say this: "Although I am a murderer and caused much pain upon innocents/stripping them of their rent money, dignity and destroying their families I might be able to look into the face of God and say truthfully; I am Sorry for that which I have caused (BUT IT WAS THERE OWN FAULT) greed equals greed. I was just the better businessman". Here is what God would say: "Why now are you apologizing for yourself; you were fine embracing evil; now are not sure about your life path resulting in lives destroyed? You are confused? at this point in your enlightenment? The determination is this; regarding your souls next incarnation/fate: you must go back to Earth reincarnated as a Catholic Nun".

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
August 28, 2016

Did I hear Donald Trump say in a Town Hall event last week that the wall will also go down into the ground by a certain number of feet to stop tunnels from being dug?? While reading the below article about tunnels being recently discovered, I sort of recall Mr. Trump mentioning that the wall will stop climbers, runners, as well as diggers.

REF: www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu

Trump 16'

200 million is next to nothing. That money goes to them for border security already. So you take that away and they walk away while millions more cross the border.

You non-thinkers are terrible at this.

Giant Meteor 2016

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join