It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Wall: Here are a few things to consider [VIDEO]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I was under the impression that 160 IQ was min for ATS.

Otherwise I never would have joined.

Anyhoo, if Trump is elected, that wall is going up.

And not a lot of criticism for Mexico's border etiquette, I see.

It's obvious they can't control their own border, right?

Hence the wall. Billions of $$$ saved or freed up for americans.

The coyote's will be shot if caught.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
It's obvious they can't control their own border, right?
wall. Billions of $$$ saved or freed up for americans.

Mexico loves their citizen/expatriates to come to America illegally (work and be paid CASH dollars) and send all of their money back (un-taxed back to Mexico) to help their families that live in or around in Sonora, Chihuahua.. ITS A WIN WIN! Then you have those from Middle America. Equador, Panama, Guatamala. Refugees from Mexico are not the only ones attempting to escape a dismal future and this is not a blame game.
edit on 22-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

The guy is probably the smartest person on here.

Plain text. As is. No hidden meaning to my words.

He is the smartest person on ATS.

edit on 3 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
What person?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You dummy!

I guess I could have been clearer. LOL Yet another case of me thinking within my own mind like an ass /assuming that the world is thinking what I am and as such no further explanation is needed.

You are the smartest person on here.

You guys cant see my thoughts? oops!

I will go away now....*takes mints from reception...

edit on 3 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Read your posts, C'mon be truthful 160..is overstretching your intelligence, I would say below average if you can be brainwashed by the great orange one.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Delusions run high in Trump Supporters. LMAO.

Let us say that Trump is right about the majority of Illegals, WTH would they pay for a wall to keep those guys in Mexico?

And since he is not, why would Mexico pay for a wall, that they have made clear they don't want or have made explicitly clear they will not pay for it?

Yet again, Delusions. The same guy who is going to increase the economy, well after bankrupting the country multiple times like his businesses.
edit on 22-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

lol You PC Crusaders are the reason the World is bat sh't Crazy now, and you think others are delusional? Take a look at what you're saying.

Illegals have come in by the thousands and a good majority, not all, but a good majority of them cause problems.

The biggest problem is what it's doing to the services which Americans pay for like Health Care, and they take jobs away from people who ARE here Legally,honest and good Mexicans who went through the Legal Way of becoming Citizens of America, like everyone else who's Emigrated LEGALLY. And Then, many of them send the Money Out of America and back to Mexico.

Hell Yes the Mexican Gov't should absolutely PAY for it's own Citizens who are Breaking The Law. But you want America to pay for it don't you. Does No one take Responsibility for their Own damn people at all???

If anyone's delusional it's you.

edit on 3/22/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
So I take it we're done talking about the Video in the OP and we're just going to flame war each other now?

Fantastic...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Earlier i said we could build walls on the ocean. I think this idea is very smart. I know what smart is, i have a very high iq.

Check out what happens to some of the large oil rigs in the gulf during strong hurricanes. The ocean wall would be a major failure. There are plans and there are realistic plans.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: Ghost147

Absolutely! Ghost; did you know you can only have 25 IQ points garnered above or below your mother/father at their dumbest or smartest? This means you are smarter than or less smarter than both or either by 25 points (which of your parents were the smarter one). It is confusing but true. I would say you have a bowling average of between 135 and 162. Figure it out.

Got a source for this claim?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: pirhanna
I think "the wall" is being used more as a symbol of border control than as an actual wall. I dont think he intends to build a wall. Then again, maybe he does and maybe in wrong about that. There are a lot of ways to fix immigration, and a wall seems costly and ineffective.

The Vatican thinks a thick fortified wall around Vatican City is just FINE (not over the top); plus 200 Swiss Guard's wearing costumes designed by the 15th century being Michelangelo himself; defending it. What are they afraid of (ITS ROME: The Catholic Encave). Someone lost their nerve.

The Vatican city has been fortified for centuries and was typical of its time. To try and draw a comparison between the two is pointless.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just the process of acquiring the land via eminent domain would take years to accomplish, and that's after it clears every Congressional hurdle. If Trump were a two term President (hilarious) when he left office, no ground would have been broken on the project.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh ya? How? We already have a wall thats paid for that hasnt gone up for 10 years, how is Trump all the sudden going to change that? Speak it into existence?

Trying to control another country and how its run is exactly what leads to war, ie Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and more of our soldiers dead, I thought Trump wanted less war? Sure doesnt sound like it. Mexico is its own country.

Hence the wall. Billions of $$$ saved or freed up for americans.

You dont "maths" so good do you?

So you advocate for murder without proper trial? Proving once again that Trump supporters dont give two craps about the Constitution or the Rule of Law, and only want an Authoritarian.

Disgusting honestly

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This "wall" is just a gigantic phallic, over-compensation device.

You all realize walls are also used to keep people in?

What's to stop tunnels? The drug cartels already use them, the cartels would probably switch from smuggling drugs to people with this stupid wall.

Or what about people just getting on rafts in the Pacific or Gulf to go AROUND the wall?

Or my other idea of people using some kind of catapult to launch themselves OVER the wall?

Look, the Berlin Wall didn't keep people inside of East Germany. The DMZ in Korea doesn't keep N. Koreans from escaping. This whole wall thing is absurd and just a play on your fear and emotions.

So Mexico is going to pay for it? I guess Trump fans want free stuff now?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

This "wall" is just a gigantic phallic, over-compensation device. You all realize walls are also used to keep people in? What's to stop tunnels? The drug cartels already use them, the cartels would probably switch from smuggling drugs to people with this stupid wall.

In some cases the tunnels go for miles and miles, fully equipped. Me and my husband are conservatives and even we have the brainpower to noodle out the fact that this wont fix anything, I do believe the fence we already paid for however should be built, but that still isnt going to stop the hemorrhaging

Only stopping the incentives to come here and tightening penalties against employers will

So Mexico is going to pay for it? I guess Trump fans want free stuff now?

His cult is so caught up they dont even realize, or care, that hes trolling them so hard, he has become the embodiment of the progressivism and totalitarianism they hated with Obama, and they love him for it.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Agreed. Here I sit, watching this all pass through me by ... and I want to scream: "How can you not see you are being trolled?!"

The irony is as thick as maple syrup, the ploys and plays deliberate and obvious.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join