It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Trashes Obama: 'Awful Legacy of the Last Eight Years'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I believe he is talking about the obstructionist congress of the last 8 years. Not Obama.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
I believe he is talking about the obstructionist congress of the last 8 years. Not Obama.

Nope! Obama had a Democratic majority in the House/Senate his first 2 years in office. Former President Bill Clinton is referencing the 8 year Obama Legacy.

Hillary's family is not helping her at all! Bill trashes Obama's legacy and Chelsea says that Illegal Aliens will be able to buy Obamacare Health Insurance when her Mom becomes president.

Sidenote: Hillary confirmed on CNN last night that she indeed wants to allow people here Illegally to purchase health insurance. Maybe today, she'll affirm that what Bill said about Obama's legacy was NOT a slip of the tongue...that he was sober.

cwm

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nope! Obama had a Democratic majority in the House/Senate his first 2 years in office. Former President Bill Clinton is referencing the 8 year Obama Legacy.

That was explained up thread why he didn't, with the filibuster etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I cant disagree with what you said.

Dont blame me I voted for Rand Paul.

But since he wont be the candidate to run against Hillary,
dont blame me if I vote for whomever is.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yet Obama is taking credit for the "recovering" economy.

Maybe those "obstructionists" made all the economic progress happen?

Seems an oddity that as the Republican presence in Congress grew since 2011, so did the economy.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think this sums it up rather well, corporate influence caused 15 yrs of bad economy.

"If you believe we can rise together, if you believe we've finally come to the point where we can put the awful legacy of the last eight years behind us and the seven years before that where we were practicing trickle-down economics, then you should vote for her," the former president said about his wife.

Not that hard to understand. During the last 15 years of the Presidency, the President was surrounded by Goldman Sachs financial advisors. The same pool of people that Hilary will surround herself with, when she comes into power, and who are advising her closely now.

source

Corporate profits often hit record highs, working wages went down hill, that's corporate politics for you! HRC for more of the same old crap.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Corporate profits often hit record highs, working wages went down hill, that's corporate politics for you! HRC for more of the same old crap.

That really hits the nail on the head. Old Bill was just pandering to the
people, hahahaha. The Clintons dont give a hoot about the middle class,
or the poor. But they sure know how to pander.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Dont blame me I voted for Rand Paul.

He was the only candidate the GOP had worth anything. However the GOP does not want smaller gov't , less conflicts, nor individual privacy hence their backing of the McCain,Romneys,Bush,Rubio and now likely cruz.

But since he wont be the candidate to run against Hillary, dont blame me if I vote for whomever is.

She is the only one that could bring me to support Trump , so I can't blame you.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Supposedly.

That seems to have gone by the boards. The only ones who seemingly aren't are the "evil" Bushes. Though I suppose they have to in some fashion...I don't care enough to look for them frankly.

Many of Hillary's supporters are going to vote for her in hopes that Saint Bill will have some roll in a Clinton WH.

I have a notion that even Bill is going to be shocked at how little he's going to have to do...if, God Forbid, she gets voted in.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Indeed.

We live in a corporate crony kleptocracy.

Both major political parties work together ... for their corporate masters.

It is true that the republican Congress passed a law eliminating the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933, and THAT influenced the economic crash that followed. It played a big part in allowing the U.S. to be 'looted' by folks like Goldman Sachs.

True ... Bill Clinton didn't write the law eliminating Glass-Steagall, but he sure had positive things to say when he signed it!

www.youtube.com...

Though, at least Bill Clinton (kind of) later admitted he was wrong ...

www.youtube.com...

Maybe now Mr. Clinton is just trying to re-write some history, and pass blame to someone else.

Sure, things got worse under Mr. Bush, but Mr. Clinton played his part also.

They all work for the same masters!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Bill Clinton Trashes Obama: 'Awful Legacy of the Last Eight Years'

Says the guy who repealed Glass Stegall.

Says the guy who had four opportunities to kill Bin Laden.

Says the guy who created NAFTA.

Says the guy who robbed social security, and left it with a bunch of IOU's, and called it a' surplus' !

Clinton is full of hydrochrolo bull hockey.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

And lucky for us, we get to see that enhanced ten fold until Barrack Obama dies.

He will forever run towards a camera and microphone to voice his opinions, and the media will be all too willing to record.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: xuenchen

Wait. I thought Hillary was running on Obama's legacy and she wants to continue his agenda. Now Bill is trashing it. I'm confused.

They're starting their shift to the right in order to prepare for the general election. Right wing candidates also soften their stances when it's time for the general election in order to pull in moderates.

Basically, they say what they have to say to get their party's nomination, then shift positions to pull in moderates and disgruntled members of the "opposing" party.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

..... know anything about the Washington Times? It was started by cult leader Sun Myung Moon....

I don't need or want yellow journalist hacks

Am I reading/interpreting this wrong ? Cause, Whoa...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
The rats are deserting the sinking ship. He seems to forget that his wife was a willing participant in that awful legacy.

I was laughing thinking the same exact thing.

Dementia must be setting in on old Slick Willie no more.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: starviego
The rats are deserting the sinking ship. He seems to forget that his wife was a willing participant in that awful legacy.

Dementia must be setting in on old Slick Willie no more.

His wife too. She still thinks that no Americans died in Libya under her watch. Oh well...they can grow old and senile together. As long as it's not at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Some big Democrat said today that President Obama has presided over, and helped to cause, a massive loss of elected Democrat office holders in state and local governments across the country. The 2010 mid-term, 2012 Presidential, 2014 mid-term and 2016 Presidential elections, resulted in a purging of Democrats from office. They are now at their lowest percentage since 1865.

President Obama's way of doing things has obviously made his brand of politics and governing very unappealing. But 56% of Americans like Barack Obama, the person.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Wait. I thought Hillary was running on Obama's legacy and she wants to continue his agenda. Now Bill is trashing it. I'm confused.

Isn't it good that they are far away from the White House. Furniture throwing Hillary drinks too much and Bill is going senile. Can't even remember to keep the stories straight.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Isn't it good that they are far away from the White House. Furniture throwing Hillary drinks too much and Bill is going senile. Can't even remember to keep the stories straight.

Imagine a drunk with the nuclear codes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join