It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Trashes Obama: 'Awful Legacy of the Last Eight Years'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good!! Obama played the sucker by backing Hillary over Bernie when he could have just lettem duke it out on their own.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Trouble in Alinsky land.

This could mean something coming down the pike as the rumors say,
Ole Bill is pretty senile but he has to know his wife is under the FBI.

And I dont think he likes it one bit.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

FBI land has been pretty insistent about not letting this one go. They are threatening to let the whole vault empty if Hillary gets a pass. People, this is a great age to be living. They are basically saying they will tell all about all. VERY publicly and with no lack of detail.

They said it could go so far and wide as to give up all they know about EVERYONE in government from Obama to yes, even Hillary.

If they do they will be redeemed in my eyes. Totally.

Wish they would now. That would be when it is most needed. Still though. All in due time is good enough I guess.

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
They said it could go so far and wide as to give up all they know about EVERYONE from Obama to yes, even Hillary.

If they do they will be redeemed in my eyes. Totally.

Yes, indeed if they live that long.

This is the "sign". ETA: The "sign" that things are not all swell in Hillaryland.

edit on 21-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You cant declare war on the FBI. As much as I knock them, they are pretty damned bad-ass.

They will do the suicide-ing of others if even a few are F-ed with like that.

No way. You NEVER declare WAR on the intelligence services. Thats not a counter response that is EVER on the table.

Just no

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Text
I think an FBI insider has shared his Hillary information with Donald Trump. Donald resolutely and calmly states over and over again that, "Beating Hillary Clinton will not be a problem if I'm the Republican nominee".

Hillary's fear is making her sound "angry" even during her victory speeches.
edit on 3/21/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Hillary has been playing with the FBI, her word games,
her bold face lies about the Clinton Cash, emails etc.

I doubt at this point that The Clinton's have it at their
fingertips to do actual harm to those leading the FBI
investigations, even considering The Clinton Body Count.
They are old, and pretty much a burden around the neck
of the Democratic Party. Even with all of the Debbie
whats her name finagling and rigging, Hillary is not doing
very well in the election.

It depends on if they cast her out and leave her unprotected,
regarding the Clinton Foundation, and emails etc.

Obama has not endorsed her, he makes hints yet
it seems Machiavellian.

And Bill Clinton is losing it. Video here:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Funny because I recall in a recent debate in michigan she was dogging on Bernie for not being supportive enough of obama aND his presidency.
How can anyone support these blatant bs artist's

I got a feeling this is a bad setup by the Clinton to try to paint her as anti establishment ,lol
edit on 15331America/ChicagoMon, 21 Mar 2016 21:15:09 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Its only so long until you need to make good on all the promises you cant keep.

Their protection will wear thin like many once the house of cards begin to fall.

There is an opera in rehersals for a feat of singing the likes of which DC has not yet seen.

So many little bids, so many songs....who will seilence them all when the bow breaks.

The nursery is waking up all at once and they will be cranky.

LoL

Poetic JUSTICE

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
And Bill Clinton is losing it. Video here:

The guy reminds me so much of my stepfather it's scary. I really don't care for either of them at all.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I love watching the Clintons crumble.

Evil, murderous thugs.

I hope they flame out so badly that it salts the earth for any notion of any future Chelsea Clinton-Hubble campaign.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Oh ok so says a Clinton. The guy who single handily # on the middle class and gut this country from the inside out. I'll be sure to take his advice.

Especially considering that his wife's voting base consist of low information voters.

Perhaps you could explain to all the low information voters how Clinton "single handily # on the middle class and gut this country from the inside out?"

Was it by signing into law bills that were passed by the GOP controlled Congress? I'm just curious and frankly, I think you're making statements you're not really prepared to back up.

I'm going to track down the comments made directly before this. I'm about 70% sure that I'll find that he wasn't really talking about Obama. Have you done this already?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Not answering for Onequestion,
but the truth of it is Bill decimated this country when he signed
the repeal of Glass-Steagall, and he crippled the intelligence
agencies. He let bin Laden run the show, while he ran a circus
in the White House.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Its only so long until you need to make good on all the promises you cant keep.

They have taken money from so many dirty deals, all while
she claimed she was not going to run. Made a nice little
story, cover for all the speeches, and kickbacks.

Her poll numbers keep falling in spite of the rigged primaries.
She could still be elected with major fraud in all sectors.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yep this is complete BS. I'm transcribing the paragraphs before the cherry picked excerpt. I thought it was strange that Bill would be criticizing Obama. Here's the video.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I'm transcribing the paragraphs before the cherry picked excerpt.

You forgot the transcribing. Here, Washington Times did it for you.

Bill Clinton calls Obama legacy ‘awful,’ potentially dooming wife’s campaign

It was beyond an epic mistake. I mean, what was Bill Clinton thinking? At an event in Spokane, Washington, Mr. Clinton called for putting “the awful legacy of the last eight years behind us and the seven years before that, where we were practicing trickle-down economics with no regulation in Washington...

LOL. Maybe Bill really does not want Hillary to be president after all.

edit on 21-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

There is. TMK, prior to this incident, only Jimmy Carter has violated that code when GWB was in office.

(Not that it saddens me in the least to see Old Bill take Obama to the woodshed. I Am not a fan of Clinton as POTUS, but I've always found him an entertaining SOB on the mic.)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You forgot the transcribing. Here, Washington Times did it for you.

No, I didn't forget anything. I started a transcription of the first video before I realized there were 3 and that this was nearly an hour long speech. Say what you will about Bill but he's a helluva talker. At any rate, it was indeed as I expected.

Here's what he said about Obama at about 3:48 in the first video I embedded above.

But look here's what the deal is. How many of you heard the President's State of the Union? Remember that? Okay. So he's giving his late state of the union and I personally think he's done a better job than he's gotten credit for because... I'll just take two reasons ... we've got fourteen million jobs in the last five years. That's better than any other big country on the Earth is doing and the fastest growth we've had since that other Democrat — whatever his name was — was President. And the second thing is for the first time in the history of this country, slightly more than ninety percent of us have health insurance. That's never happened before. That's a really big deal.

Now. So here's the one minute version of the State of the Union.

Look I know we've still got a lot of problems but you should be optimistic because we're outperforming every other big country and because we're the best positioned country for the 21st Century. We have the youngest most diverse work force. We have the best system of education and training. We have the best science and technology base and we rank first or second in the world in every scientific survey — our party still believes in science — and every...and every scientific survey and our ability to generate energy from the Sun, the wind and other renewable resources save the world from the worst consequences of climate change and all rise together. So don't be afraid of change and embrace it.

That's essentially what he said. It is entirely accurate but the problem with that beautiful picture of the future is that today most Americans can stare at that picture and they can not find themselves in it to save their lives. Why? Because at the time of the crash eight years ago, most Americans were living on less than they were on the last day I was in office. Now, since the crash, eighty percent of the American people have still not gotten a raise and so — and that's entirely predictable — for four hundred years, every financial crash takes about ten years to get over. We beat the time table on the jobs, we're lagging on the incomes and there's lots of reasons for that. So, we can go back and re-litigate the past and figure out who to point the finger at or we can look to the future and figure out how to put everybody in the picture. Hillary is running to put everybody in the picture.

So to do that, we have to cease the opportunities and take down the barriers to everybody getting in the picture. We can all rise together for the first time since the 1990's and that was the first time in fifty years that we done it. We can do this. We can do this but you have got to believe we can do it. Whether you caucus for her or not ultimately rests on whether you believe we can all rise together and I believe we can.

He was referring to the economic downturn which he blamed on the Bush Administration. He conveniently left out his own contributions in that department (I see that you did answer for Onequestion even as you said you weren't btw) but that's irrelevant to the topic of this thread.

He was clearly not referring to Obama's legacy. As for the Washington Times. Really? Do you happen to know anything about the Washington Times? It was started by cult leader Sun Myung Moon to generate "conservative" propaganda and it's still to this day owned by the Moonies (the Grand Unification Church).

I don't need or want yellow journalist hacks to filtering speeches for me, taking lines out of context to distort their meanings and feeding me straight up propaganda.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I got a feeling this is a bad setup by the Clinton to try to paint her as anti establishment ,lol

That's exactly what it is. It's trying to express some sort of empathy as though they are just as frustrated as the voters. Is there anyone anywhere that is buying that? Did they pay money for a focus group that said, "Trump's getting too much of the frustrated disenfranchised vote. Maybe you should express some frustration too"?

Is there anything more establishment than Clinton-Bush at the moment?

This is the most bizarre election in recent memory...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, that makes more sense. It's still a bit of quackery to try to establish her as an outsider, but at least it makes more sense in context. Doesn't make sense to bite the hand on the leash of the DOJ at the moment, imo. Good work!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join