posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:51 PM
It's paid for with taxes, and for nearly every ATS member, their taxes wouldn't be any higher than they are now.
Two of his 5 proposals include increases for EVERYONE at all income levels. They just aren't always called "taxes", but "premiums" instead, etc.
Amounts to the same thing.
Many economists estimate Bernie's plans will cost the average middle class family about $3000 a year in additional fees and taxes. Some say less, some
say more. I personally think it would be more around the $2000 a year mark, but even that is a pretty substantial paycut.
But now I digress.
The reasons I DON'T like Bernie:
1. He's simply too old. He's one year away from average life expectancy, and the Presidency ages you. Look at Obama 8 years ago versus today. We'd be
voting for his VP pick.
2. For 40 years, he seemed to be a slacker, then got a steady job in politics. How the hell can he relate to the average worker? He can't.
3. While in Congress, he sponsored TWO bills, both named Post Offices. Other than this, not exactly a rising star in politics. So what gives?
4. He was already in charge of socialized medicine...the VA. How well did THAT work out?
5. I simply will not vote for a pay cut. Times are harder now than ever, and prices go up while wages stagnate. I simply can't afford his
6. Our enemies will roll right over him. None will fear him. None will respect him.