It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren: Trump is a ‘loser’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

These whiners leaving is almost worth seeing the Loser become President.

Then again, the liberal Hollywood crowd isn't known for their intelligence:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Oh look, the self hating white liberal whom falsely claimed Native American ancestry is calling one of the most successful business men on the planet a loser. She needs to take a look in the mirror then utter the word loser again.
edit on 21-3-2016 by BIGPoJo because: plurification

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
Elizabeth Warren Has the Donald Trump Takedown America Has Been Waiting For

“Who is that, the Indian? You mean the Indian?” Trump asked, referring to Warren, who has said she has Native American ancestry.

So "the Indian" is supposed to be an insult towards Warren. Is he saying that it doesn't matter what she says because she is an "indian".

No. You've got it wrong and completely misunderstand Trump's point. Elizabeth Warren CLAIMED "Indian" heritage, but really did not have it. Like many others, she FAKED Native American heritage in an attempt to take advantage of it.

Your point in the term "Indian" is noted, but the term "Native American" is itself an oxymoron. So-called "Native" Americans came from Africa just like everybody else. "They" got here a few thousand years before Europeans, but given that Homo sapiens is a few hundred thousand years old, the fact that some of them got here before some others is hardly as noteworthy as claimed.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Trump has all of them scared half to death !!!

The heart attack brigades are on the march.

Elizabeth Winnemucca Warren.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Elizabeth Warren: Trump is a ‘loser’

What exactly does she mean by "loser"? Must be code for a guy that gets 100x more votes than she ever could and isn't a career politician. If anyone is a loser it is this jealous Senator.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonNova

See? That's a better anti-Trump post than Elizabeth Warren speaking out against him.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Is this the same woman who's afraid to run against Hillary 'cause she know she'd get her a$$ kicked and lose miserably?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Americans reaction when they see trumps speeches

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

My reaction after watching a trump newzbyte.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If Warren were younger she would be tying herself to cars on the freeway to protest Trump. I have completely tuned these undesirables of our society out. When Warren talks I hear it as Linus from Charlie Brown. They do not matter at all.

Such a bad ass. LOLLOL. These people are unreal.
edit on 21-3-2016 by sjake111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

But, OK ... I should trust her word again ... why? She'd be a perfect running mate for Hillary though.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Warren had to come out and make a statement about something.

1) She balked when she was asked to denounce Hillary and her ties to Wall Street (which is Warren's shtick)

2) Trump isn't doing as poorly in the polls as the overseers would like, so time to rally to plebes

This little tidbit is exactly what one would expect from someone like Warren. She couldn't care less about Wall Street (as long as the "right" people are profiting) and knows to keep her mouth shut about Queen Hillary. If questioned about it shout "Trump!" and that will get the subject changed.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sjake111

Badassery.

Man Tow Truck drivers were raking it in.... lucky bastids.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

You ever wonder why all these celebs never threaten to move to Mexico instead?

Whenever these idiots come around the answering that question, they'll then understand the need for the wall.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Now I know why Sen. Warren is really attacking Trump.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
For ever what you might think of her, she certainly gave a brilliant and astute assessment of Trump and our current situation.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So funny to watch the Trumpeteers go into full attack mode instead of trying to refute her facts. They attack the messenger and refuse to see what a "loser" this fool really is. A man who has had multiple bankruptcies is supposed to be the man who makes America great again and that is hilarious.

I will keep saying this over and over, just because he leads GOP polls does not reflect what the American majority want. Trump will never be president and the more press he gets, the better as you can see from the protests rising up to declare that in no way will the USA support an idiot.

edit on 21-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else hope that Hillary or even Sanders picks her for the VP slot?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm not a Trump person, but I do find it hilarious that someone who wasn't good enough to get hired at Harvard on the strength of her womanhood alone had to lie and invent another minority in order to get her job there then goes around calling someone else a loser.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hold up.

I thought Warren's party loved losers.

Their votes keep them in power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join