It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren: Trump is a ‘loser’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren Has the Donald Trump Takedown America Has Been Waiting For

Let’s be honest – Donald Trump is a loser. Count all his failed businesses. See how he kept his father’s empire afloat by cheating people with scams like Trump University and by using strategic corporate bankruptcy (excuse me, bankruptcies) to skip out on debt. Listen to the experts who’ve concluded he’s so bad at business that he might have more money today if he’d put his entire inheritance into an index fund and just left it alone.

Trump seems to know he’s a loser. His embarrassing insecurities are on parade: petty bullying, attacks on women, cheap racism, and flagrant narcissism. But just because Trump is a loser everywhere else doesn’t mean he’ll lose this election. People have been underestimating his campaign for nearly a year – and it’s time to wake up.

People talk about how “this is the most important election” in our lifetime every four years, and it gets stale. But consider what hangs in the balance. Affordable college. Accountability for Wall Street. Healthcare for millions of Americans. The Supreme Court. Big corporations and billionaires paying their fair share of taxes. Expanded Social Security. Investments in infrastructure and medical research and jobs right here in America. The chance to turn our back on the ugliness of hatred, sexism, racism and xenophobia. The chance to be a better people.

More than anyone we’ve seen before come within reach of the presidency, Donald Trump stands ready to tear apart an America that was built on values like decency, community, and concern for our neighbors. Many of history’s worst authoritarians started out as losers – and Trump is a serious threat. The way I see it, it’s our job to make sure he ends this campaign every bit the loser that he started it.

Truth hurts. And of course we have the classy orange ones response.

Trump Refers to Sen. Elizabeth Warren as 'The Indian' After Her Twitter Tirade Against Him

“Who is that, the Indian? You mean the Indian?” Trump asked, referring to Warren, who has said she has Native American ancestry.

So "the Indian" is supposed to be an insult towards Warren. Is he saying that it doesn't matter what she says because she is an "indian".

Just for the record, we are not Indians, since we are not from India.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Meh. Just another liberal temper tantrum.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Elizabeth Warren: Trump is a ‘loser’

Liz is an old hippie girl... prolly too much, um... how did Captain Kirk say it? LDS?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

So "the Indian" is supposed to be an insult towards Warren. Is he saying that it doesn't matter what she says because she is an "indian".

Just for the record, we are not Indians, since we are not from India.

No I think he is saying it doesn’t matter because he doesn’t know who she is (or at least hes pretending not to know who she is).

The “Indian” part was just his typical disconnected self.

edit on 21-3-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Whenever someone says, "progressive", I imagine Warren as the stereotypical angry, bitter, leftist.

I imagine that the only time she ever smiles is when she gets to push an elderly conservative down a steep flight of stairs.

I also think she's the shrewish harpy that coined the phrase, "You didn't build that".

I don't really have anything nice to say about her.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Oh, more opinion and vitriol. Just what we needed. I guess the facts are light huh?

LOL

Should he care what she says in a mean spirited MSM mind gang rape fest?

You know, the more that MSM unites against Trump, the more attractive he looks. They fooled us with Bush, and as he says, you cant get fooled again.

SHUT UP TALKING HEADS ON TV!!!

You have ZERO credibility anymore. Go entertain someone

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is the same woman who pretended to have Native American ancestry as a way to get Affirmative Action on her side, until it was proven that she in fact was not of Native American ancestry.

Smart jab.
edit on 21-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
I find it funny that some people who posted before you either intentionally or accidentally forgot that key part of the story.

She is a proven fraud and liar. What's more, by using her false story as a Native American, she likely took a position/resources away from a real Native American. About that, you will hear nothing from Liberals/Democrats.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

This is where Rachel Dolezal must've got her inspiration.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ethnicity theft, how do you ever live that crap down?
edit on 21-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Most people on this planet would L-O-V-E to be a "loser" like Trump, LOL. Elizabeth Warren is afraid, and rightly so! Hillary is sooooo boring.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Warren on the War Path!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You know what's strange about that, I am card carrying of native descent (my ancestor signed the scrolls when it was looked down upon to do so) However I am the last in my line to receive Choctaw benefits, and I am mostly Irish and Sicilian otherwise, I feel strange even going to the Indian hospitals because I am so white and have always been called white, but I never used my ancestors as a reason for why my life sucks, and so I do not in anyway relate to the left on these things yet I should be the poster child for such none sense. Meh

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You don't like him then you should have jumped in the race dummie. Warren is as full of # as all of them. She voted against auditing the Fed despite all her BS because it was the company line. You didn't run cause your party is in lockstep and it was Hillary's "turn". The only person who contested her is 115 year old Jewish independent who announced his candidacy on a senate coffee break and would probably be winning if your party didn't fix the primary. You and your party are the loser's because nobody is even showing up to vote right now. You can only shove # down somebody's throat for so long before they get sick and people are sick of the #. The democrats not running a real candidate is half the reason Trump is not losing.
edit on 21-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Many moon ago, the old ones spoke of the great white squaw who, one day, would come to free our people from the Trump.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A woman who lies about her ancestry to get jobs calls a successful business man and potential presidential nominee a loser. There is a fascinating form of bias at work here, so much so that anyone can now make the argument up means down and good means evil, and their denizens will believe it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There is a reason why she has the nickname Fauxcahontas.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

Truth hurts. And of course we have the classy orange ones response.

Keep digging, bud.

Hope in your anti-Trump quest you can find something just a wee bit more damning than this progressive, fraudulent, half-incompetent left wing nutcase moaning about how much of a loser a guy who built a 10B empire is.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Trump is a complex man. He is rich and is good at figuring stuff out. He could figure stuff out all day long if he wanted to. He never lies about the stuff he has figured out before either. For example, he looked into Obama and figured out he might be from Kenya. He doesnt know that, but he has some data that he found that when he reveals it will prove that Obama might be Kenyan.

Trump also has average to above average sized hands along with huge genitals. He has no problem there, trust me.

And trump has finally recognized the danger of tomatoes. With a good arm you could throw a tomato and it might hit someone is such a way at which point it has the possibility of killing them on the spot. Politicians have avoided this issue for many, many years, but trump is the only one to speak out and say kick the crap out of people before they destroy you with tomatoes.

Trump has so much money, which i mentioned earlier. That means he un-beholden to money because he has so much he couldn't possibly want more. He is satisfied at his current level of finances and cannot be bought of as a result. Thats the beauty of him.

He is smart. Trumps IQ is one of the highest. He is very good a thinking and is rich as a result.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join