It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Are Robots Stealing the Election for Hillary Clinton?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Devino

An ATS thread as a source of proof of voter fraud? How many actual court cases have been filed?

www.washingtonpost.com... -mostly-a-myth/

abcnews.go.com...

The article from the Washington Post lists several university studies on the subject with links to the authors or the actual papers.
Yes, I was being lazy. It seems not to matter how many sources one links nor how many times ones points out facts, there are those that don't get it.

Case in point, since it's obvious you didn't read my link or any of the sources linked in that thread, nor did you read TonyS' post in this tread or his link. There is a BIG difference between 'voter fraud' and 'election fraud'. I would be more than happy to take the time to link sources and bring information to this thread but I get the feeling no one cares. I shouldn't say that, there are a small few who care and know the difference and the rest just don't give a damn. I find it extremely depressing.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: StallionDuck

Two words: George Soros

Last night on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watch Tues. in Utah.

two words: who cares.....ole' George has been hauled out and used against democrats for decades now...can't you right-wingers blame any other billionaire?
Well I care! It doesn't matter who is doing it, right or left, it's still wrong! This story makes me sick to be honest. The part that really makes me crazy is that nobody else cares. This is a huge problem and one that goes unchallenged! When are we going to put a stop to election fraud through hack-able voter machines?

Just in case there are some interested I'll post this documentary here too.

edit on 3/29/2016 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

"Are Robots Stealing the Election for Hillary Clinton?"

I like to think so, because the alternative of having the masses actually believing her B$ is far more depressing and dangerous. Surely people couldn't be that naive?

It is puzzling how she is beating Bernie despite her being under investigation by the gov't , numerous scandals, and numerous conflict of interest and numerous lies.

However, don't think the DNC is the only one to rig the system because the GOP are likely just as guilty since they both have the same bosses .

The DNC and GOP goal for this election is to get Hillary elected for one main reason:

Obamacare: After obamacare was enacted lobbyist earnings went positive at a 45 degree angle. They need one more president to seal the fate of Obamacare and it must be a democrat to make it easier for the public to swallow. Bernie Sanders already said that he is not happy with Obamacare and would like to take the insurance companies out of it . So that leaves the lobbyist money sucking black hole known as Hillary.

edit on 32331America/ChicagoTue, 29 Mar 2016 13:32:33 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yesssss! Now this is the kind of topic I come to ATS to read. Thanks OP

I honestly can't think of one single reason to trust digital voting. Then add to that in like 20 states you don't even have to show any form of identification to vote?? I'd be interested to know how many of of those 20 states always vote blue.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I like to think so, because the alternative of having the masses actually believing her B$ is far more depressing and dangerous. Surely people couldn't be that naive?
I like the way you're thinking here. This does seem to help a little but then it doesn't last long.

However, don't think the DNC is the only one to rig the system because the GOP are likely just as guilty since they both have the same bosses.
If you follow the story from the 2000 election you will certainly find evidence that the GOP is using this vulnerability. I find it hard to believe that some may tolerate election fraud so long as their side wins only to get upset when they lose. Theft of American democracy is a big issue no matter which side wins. We are all losers if this continues.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Yesssss! Now this is the kind of topic I come to ATS to read. Thanks OP

I honestly can't think of one single reason to trust digital voting. Then add to that in like 20 states you don't even have to show any form of identification to vote??
I often wonder why I bother (*sigh) but just to be clear there is a big difference between "voter fraud" and "election fraud".

Voter ID laws are a response to a non issue that creates far more problems then it purports to fix. To claim voter ID laws will fix any problems is disingenuous to say the least.

Voter fraud, someone voting under a false name, is almost non existent, as Sillyolme correctly states in a previous post.

Election fraud, the topic of this thread, is a huge issue in my opinion and one that continues to this day. The theft of American democracy continues unabated. Will we ever learn?!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

TextThe potential for election fraud to change the result of an election is significantly higher than voter fraud. However, it appears than many states treat their voting machines with about the same level of security as Ms. Clinton treats confidential emails
a reply to: DexterRiley

Fixed it for you.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
yeah right...voting for the most sane, reasonable candidate is vote fraud.....ok got it, OP

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

TextThe potential for election fraud to change the result of an election is significantly higher than voter fraud. However, it appears than many states treat their voting machines with about the same level of security as Ms. Clinton treats confidential emails
a reply to: DexterRiley

Fixed it for you.

Thanks. But, exactly what did you fix?

-dex

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I believe robots are stealing my luggage.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I wouldn't call that news source legitimate, considering it's raising money for Bernie Sanders.

That's why I was asking for sources. READ the OP.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
No it's the right that rigs elections, that's why last time Karl Rove was so confident and then outraged. That's why they weren't ALLOWED TO COUNT votes in GoreBush either.

I don't recall asking anything about the GOP. Stick to the topic at hand, please.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

Very informative. Thanks for that video. It's good to see more information from the front lines.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Robots? Don't you mean computer programs designed by humans?

The electronic voting has been a sham for a long while. How many people never knew about diebold, better yet how many knew and choose to forget next time they were up to vote?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join