It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Are Robots Stealing the Election for Hillary Clinton?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Can anyone verify via a better news source? I have not found any solid information on this one way or the other.
(Note: Search engine is not working? - Was not able to see if this was posted)

Found this gem of an article on Reddit today...
Are Robots Stealing the Election for Hillary Clinton?

Actual News Source

Here’s something that’s really scary and that we really need to take a closer look at as a country. If you look at the states that have computerized voting platforms verses states that have caucuses or paper ballots, 100% of states with computerized voting have gone to Hillary Clinton.

Something about this wreaks of tampering.

Here are the stats according to Ballotpedia:

Hillary Clinton has 17 wins total. 2 of those were caucuses, and 2 were by paper ballot. 13 states used computerized voting at least partially.

If this has ANY ounce of truth to it, I don't understand why the other side of the isle isn't complaining about this. Why are electronic voting booths even a thing? They're obviously open to hijacking. I really don't see why people aren't up in arms about this.

Anyone able to find a more credible source?

edit on 21-3-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hmmmm? That BS detector must be down along with the search engine. A source a little better than another forum discussion on voter fraud please.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Ok you're asking for sources. Sorry didn't mean to jump on you.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Who Knows ? It definitely seemed odd to me that Bernie lost by such large margins in some States. I guess we will see how he does in the West.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I wouldn't call that news source legitimate, considering it's raising money for Bernie Sanders.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I really think this is just a what if discussion. The logistics of getting it done not withstanding. Each county is counted separately. Some may use paper while others the new electronic systems. Hackers would have to attack each county on its own. I'm no techgeek but it seems arduous.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Two words: George Soros

Last night on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watch Tues. in Utah.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Can anyone verify via a better news source? I have not found any solid information on this one way or the other.

I don't know about robots being responsible but election fraud, aka voter machine fraud, has been documented since at least 2000. There is quite a bit of information available if you look.

Rigged USA Elections Exposed (voting machine fraud) ATS thread

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Last month or so there was a self-proclaimed "elections" expert, woman by the name of Bev Harris on C2C who described numerous problems with what she describes as "black box voting" which is what the electronic voting machines are called. You can see her website at: blackboxvoting.org...

The biggest problems with the electronic voting machines as she points out are the "chain of custody" issues and the "counting" issues. These are problem choke points and the public is basically told, "don't worry, just trust us". There's no verifiable oversight of the handling of the machines and the political officials won't allow outside third party surveillance of the actual vote counting process.

None of this is withing "our" control as citizen voters. The "Parties" make the rules, the elected officials conduct the elections and make the important decisions about how votes are cast and finally, the MSM which has an obvious interest in maintaining the status quo censors the news such that the process isn't scrutinized and any reports of wrong doing are suppressed.

Bottom line......there's no more integrity in the US voting process than there was in the old USSR or today's Venezuela or Brazil.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
No it's the right that rigs elections, that's why last time Karl Rove was so confident and then outraged. That's why they weren't ALLOWED TO COUNT votes in GoreBush either.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Are Robots Stealing the Election for Hillary Clinton?

The moment we began 'computerizing' voting, the whole process went straight to hell because there is no common process for oversight whatsoever.

Remember the Florida butterfly ballots in the 2000 election? Back then, it was far more simple than today but the state spent millions to review millions of ballots and in the end, it was never settled. A winner was selected, not elected.

IMESHO, and I hope I am wrong, I just do not see this upcoming election in November of 2016 being anything except the front door to what could be a full-scale break-up of this nation and perhaps, a civil war.

Why? Because that is what the NWO seeks to create.

edit on 21-3-2016 by redoubt because: 'Florida' relocation

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I really think this is just a what if discussion. The logistics of getting it done not withstanding. Each county is counted separately. Some may use paper while others the new electronic systems. Hackers would have to attack each county on its own. I'm no techgeek but it seems arduous.

If you watch the film Hacking Democracy they claim it's done in the memory card for the voting machines, before they're sent to each county. Though that film is 10 years old now so it could be different at this point.
edit on 21-3-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Devino

An ATS thread as a source of proof of voter fraud? How many actual court cases have been filed?

www.washingtonpost.com... -mostly-a-myth/

abcnews.go.com...

The article from the Washington Post lists several university studies on the subject with links to the authors or the actual papers.
edit on 3212016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
"Are Robots Stealing the Election for Hillary Clinton?"

Trick question since Hillary is Skynet.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

See above.
Apparent it happens a lot less than some people think it does.
Probably brought up by the party that lost lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Watch Tues. in Utah.

two words: who cares.....ole' George has been hauled out and used against democrats for decades now...can't you right-wingers blame any other billionaire?....the Koch bros. on the right, could buy and sell Soros several times over, with close to 100 billion dollars in combined assets. and they have been using their wealth all across the nation in state and national elections to get republicans elected....Soros???....he's a piker compared to those two.....and there are several other right-wing billionaires who have donated big money......but ole' George, yup....he's the threat...got it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Google is running her campaign.
Soros buddy in charge of the voting computers.

Rigged.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Those articles deal with voter fraud. The issue here is election fraud. Election fraud is more concerned with the voting process itself. And in this case the issue is with electronic voting machines and the fact that there is no standard. There are also a significant number of questionable electronic data security practices in place.

The potential for election fraud to change the result of an election is significantly higher than voter fraud. However, it appears than many states treat their voting machines with about the same level of security as one would an old video game console.

-dex

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

There's a joke in there somewhere about robots using robots to vote for Hillary.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: queenofswords

Watch Tues. in Utah.

two words: who cares.....ole' George has been hauled out and used against democrats for decades now...can't you right-wingers blame any other billionaire?....the Koch bros. on the right, could buy and sell Soros several times over, with close to 100 billion dollars in combined assets. and they have been using their wealth all across the nation in state and national elections to get republicans elected....Soros???....he's a piker compared to those two.....and there are several other right-wing billionaires who have donated big money......but ole' George, yup....he's the threat...got it.

Just because the Koch brothers brother's are manipulative bags of #, doesn't mean George Soros isn't

top topics

<<   2 >>

join