It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hunters find ‘gateway for alien megastructure’ on sun’s surface (Photo)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AbdulAlhazred

I don't know much about cameras and possible glitches/artefacts, but what you can see in the video and picture does look like some kind of error with that line of Pixels.

The CCD has been hit by a cosmic ray (high energy proton)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

A smiley is worth a thousand words!
edit on 24-3-2016 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well there is a huge black hole there. I've seen the dark sun under the corona sungazing.

What is that?

Black Hole?

Or, is this actually a gateway, do stars exist in multidimensional form, so what we perceive as black is the higher dimension?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418
Three exotic species evolved to today from three elements. Humans to land, the grays to water and the bird race from the air. Regardless on the grays being gray, they are from this earth born on this earth but they are gray. The annuki bird race/tall whites /paladin and all the other thousand names that have been giving to them, but the beaks did not evolve into a nose or flesh. Shells and beaks for some reason just could not evolve to flesh over time.

The elemental humans air, sea, land.

In the last 30 years, your precious so-called aliens have been signed into law as AN ELEMENTAL OF HUMAN EVOLUTION.

So when I say aliens don’t exist they don’t ,when I say aliens don’t have super ,dumb ,sonic ,warp speed ships, that can travel into the sun, I mean what I say.

Those two specific races of so-called aliens by birth and history on this planet are no more alien than humans on this earth. The only time in which aliens will be told to the public will probably be after 2070 maybe even 2080. They understand that those dates will be a good time because it means that’s all the hateful racist evil primitive people from the 1970s on down will be extinct…they understand that these primitive humans are still in the primitive stage of learning and that only electricity keeps them on the edge of really not being primitive Neanderthals.

You see how human act towards other humans… how do you think they would treat a gray human and a human with a beak.

Bottom line is, those 2 specific humans were written into law as humans within the last 30 years as far as life is concerned ,no other aliens exist and most likely never will.

Worry about angels and demons and entities ,and the all seeing eye of god that forms it self as a triangle around the world before you worry about aliens that don’t exist.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
a reply to: tanka418
Three exotic species evolved to today from three elements. Humans to land, the grays to water and the bird race from the air. Regardless on the grays being gray, they are from this earth born on this earth but they are gray. The annuki bird race/tall whites /paladin and all the other thousand names that have been giving to them, but the beaks did not evolve into a nose or flesh. Shells and beaks for some reason just could not evolve to flesh over time.

The elemental humans air, sea, land.

In the last 30 years, your precious so-called aliens have been signed into law as AN ELEMENTAL OF HUMAN EVOLUTION.

So when I say aliens don’t exist they don’t ,when I say aliens don’t have super ,dumb ,sonic ,warp speed ships, that can travel into the sun, I mean what I say.

Those two specific races of so-called aliens by birth and history on this planet are no more alien than humans on this earth. The only time in which aliens will be told to the public will probably be after 2070 maybe even 2080. They understand that those dates will be a good time because it means that’s all the hateful racist evil primitive people from the 1970s on down will be extinct…they understand that these primitive humans are still in the primitive stage of learning and that only electricity keeps them on the edge of really not being primitive Neanderthals.

You see how human act towards other humans… how do you think they would treat a gray human and a human with a beak.

Bottom line is, those 2 specific humans were written into law as humans within the last 30 years as far as life is concerned ,no other aliens exist and most likely never will.

Worry about angels and demons and entities ,and the all seeing eye of god that forms it self as a triangle around the world before you worry about aliens that don’t exist.

Ahhhh, dude...wrong thread.

I'll respond in an appropriate place...www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-3-2016 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join