It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hunters find ‘gateway for alien megastructure’ on sun’s surface (Photo)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

When I was a child I was told not to stare at the sun.
They said the rays would go through my eyes and fry my brain.
Of course, I never believed them but it seems as though their advice was sound, after all.
That particular website never seems to find anything that isn't an alien artifact.
Star for the chuckle.
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Obviously!
I mean like really, what else could it be asides from a big hollow light bulb and a bunch of anal prober's protruding from it?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BigScaryStrawman

Interesting theory.

That means the Oort cloud and all those dwarf planets and large asteroids were once part of the inner system...maybe even developed life like Earth has?

Something else to think about, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I see why UFO forums across the net are going down hill ,i guess these aliens or ships are immune to heat and...i'm so done.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This reminds me of a certain country that was launching a spacecraft to land on the sun. When told it would be too hot and would burn their spaceship up before it even got anywhere near the sun, the reply was"well we're clever because we are going at night when it's cooler".

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

I see why UFO forums across the net are going down hill ,i guess these aliens or ships are immune to heat and...i'm so done.

The sun emits +++ amounts of radiation. Some crop circles have been found to contain +++ magnitude of radiation as well. Could there be a correlation from space ships exiting the sun and landing on Earth...or could their technology be so advanced to travel at light speed using radioactive elements that also allow them to withstand high heat from entering planetary atmospheres?

edit:

This triangular shape still reminds me of the shadow once observed to occur on the sun's surface several years ago:
www.disclose.tv...

edit on 21-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Could there be a correlation from space ships exiting the sun and landing on Earth

If Crop Circles were created by spaceships from another world then maybe , as it is Crop Circles are created by drunk wallabies or creative students using a field as a canvas.

Scott Waring is running a business not looking for Aliens , he is Before it's News personified and as such should be ignored.

edit on 21-3-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

Why would it be bizarre for their ships to be immune to heat?

That's pretty common now, using Tokamaks (torus plasma fusion device) to achieve extremely high temps here on Earth right now...20-30 million degrees Celsius is the kind of heat we're talking about, hotter than the Sun is.

That's not the highest ever made on Earth either...the LHC smashed some lead atoms together and recorded temperatures of...get this...5.5 BILLION degrees Celsius, or put another way...100,000 times hotter than the center of the Sun.

If we can achieve this temperature on Earth, and are able to contain it...i'm sure an ET with perhaps millions of years extra tinkering time can do so as well.

ETA...to turn things around a full 180 degrees...would it surprise you to know that one of the coldest places ever recorded by Humanity, isn't Pluto or the outer reaches of the Solar System...but actually in craters on the closest planet to the Sun...yep, boiling, bubbling Mercury, has some of the coldest temperatures known..anywhere.

edit on 21 3 2016 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Forget reading and math in k-12, could we educate people on photography and ccd errors instead?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged
Forget reading and math in k-12, could we educate people on photography and ccd errors instead?

Students in today's educational system are being dummed down for a REASON...so they cannot decipher the truth about the lies and veils our governments put over our heads with regards to top secret technology findings

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
What I want to know is where all the fatherships are in these outer space alien videos??

That is one of the major problem with suns these days. They have mothership figures but no fathership figures in their lives.

It's no wonder alien civilizations are embarrassed about being 'seen about'.

edit on 21/3/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If the doorway shows something brighter than the surface of the Sun, wouldn't it be hotter?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
Earth is doomed...not because of aliens, but because people are so hopelessly ignorant.

What do You mean? Couldn't they go at night?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Looks like light bleeding through one of the filters followed by a messy cut&paste.
edit on 21-3-2016 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It's stories like this that make it easy for a skeptic like me to laugh at the whole field. UFO believers need to start amputating the rotten limbs on their body of work before the leprosy engulfs all of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Imagine Atlantis was the Sun, the great civilization, the island in the sun

If anything could penetrate this artifact (haha) and live inside the Star, the space is unimaginable. How many "Earths" could fit the volume it's Parent Star?

Would be for sure, a very advanced species.

How does gravity and physic-stuffs work within a star?

We don't know.. we will never see inside of a star.

Seems to me, to be something with the camera filming, rather physical appearance on the sun itself. But why does this "artifact" appear a plasma white, bright colour?

Find other compression artifacts like this and you have your answer. .. but judging by the video, is it possible to definitively conclude it is compression-artifact?

Eta - the vertical/right angle line coming from the bottom left of this ... crack/Comp-Artifact seems like an error of the device itself. Doesn't fit.
Though if an intelligence is behind the incision of this star, it could explain 90° angles.
edit on 21-3-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

If the doorway shows something brighter than the surface of the Sun, wouldn't it be hotter?

It is possible that a higher light source may emit a higher degree of heat intensity as transferred by light waves, but do we know this for a fact?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So the sun is inside the sun? Like the russian doll thing?

Is that a natural thing or do these aliens have the tech to hollow out a star?

is our sun just an artificial construct and the solar system as well?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

No no, the sun is a machine built by God that creates new planets, obviously the energy expenditure would be massive & that's why we have stars.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Yeah. The aliens use a door in the Sun that operates just like an ordinary door with hinges. They had to open it just enough to let out the mothership. They didn't really need a door that big. They could've just used a door 100,000x smaller and opened it all the way back on its hinges, but no, they said "F it, we're aliens! Lets build a gigantic door and just open it a tiny bit." unless... There's one gigantic DaddyShip waiting to come out, for which they will swing that door wide open! You think the mother ship is big, well just wait until you see this one. You're gonna be like "oh Damn... Sh just got real!"

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join