It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people in California complain about chemtrails more than others?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Addendum
NetworkDude, you're probably the only person I've encountered ever that had me giving my chemtrail beliefs doubt. You said once in a post long ago that people who see chemtrails all the time probably just live in close proximity to an international airport.
Here's my relation to LAX:

I also see crisscrossing moon trails a lot. & even when I can see them they're still pretty hard to spot. Now are these just contrails from night flights which I happen to see in the moonlight or are they chemtrailing the moon for the same reasons they chemtrail the sun? There are more than a few reasons that could be behind the chemtrail conspiracy, assuming there is one at all. Maybe Los Angeles is just such a populated area they figure they get more bang for their buck. Lower population areas could maybe just be getting chemtrailed less because they'll be easier to clean up once the real population centers have fallen.

Ive lived in San Francisco, long beach, Pasadena, & Simi Valley. I've believed in chemtrails for a long time & I've seen them in every city I've lived in. I also feel I can usually tell the difference from a contrail & something that doesn't seem quite so contrail based on my own personal viewings & understanding of the topic.
edit on 21-3-2016 by BigScaryStrawman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sorry I have to ask this, but is this exaggerated any, or do you really have trails in the sky every day? (or almost)

The weather here is sunny and balm three hundred days a year. So anything else artificial is more obvious. Dog star mentioned that, too.

I'm also aware of reduced sunlight as a result. Thats not that obvious, but I remember days of smoke filled skies from forest fires and how they explained you can see the effects of reduced sunlight by glancing at the disk of the sun, shadows on the ground and the horizon line.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BigScaryStrawman

As far as what the trails appear to be covering, you need to remember perspective. The trails are 6 miles up and can be seen from a long way away. They can even be seen as "right above you" from many miles away. So covering anything up, is relative to your sky.

I don't want this thread to turn into a chemtrails are fake thing, as I am trying to learn a bit about what people are seeing in your area, and why. I feel like I have a good grasp on contrails in my location, but I really don't have a clue what you people see on a daily basis.

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences here. It helps a lot.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I was never really sure if the weather was exaggerated or that was a reality. I wonder why southern CA coast is so predictable and the northern part is sketchy?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigScaryStrawman

Here's my relahation to LAX:

Ahhhh, Inglewood - - my childhood home.

Maybe I just haven't looked up enough, but I haven't noticed chemtrails in this area.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I was never really sure if the weather was exaggerated or that was a reality. I wonder why southern CA coast is so predictable and the northern part is sketchy?

Our typical weather is about 76 and overcast.

Except in the valley's and further inland.

Hard to see chemtrails through the layer.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Chemtrails are not contrails. They do exist even if you don't believe they do.

Chemicals fill the skies, not just from jet exhaust. In order for water in the atmosphere to become visible it has to condense on particulates enough to become large enough to be visible. At altitude the drops freeze, becoming more persistent.

I don't have any problem believing in atmospheric pollution from man made industrial sources.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I've seen you rail hard against chemtrails in the past. I think this thread is doing great thus far

edit on 21-3-2016 by BigScaryStrawman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Not sure what you mean by "predictable" but I live in central coast, SF bay, not LA.

For most of my life the off shore breeze from the ocean has swept the skies of pollutants, carrying them inland. It still does, but the jets are flying by out there without end, sowing new lines endlessly, nowadays.

Let alone all the stuff coming from Asia proper…

image of dust over the Pacific

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I mean 75 and sunny everyday. I won't lie and say it doesn't make me a bit jealous, but then, I don't have to worry about "the big one" making my state fall off into the ocean. (although it could just as easily happen here, we just don't worry about it)

I have heard the weather in your area is a bit more "varied".

Do you notice frontal systems after a lot of trails, or are the trails just there all the time and weather does it's thing?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigScaryStrawman

I've seen you rail hard against chemtrails in the past. I think this thread is doing great thus far

I have a slight opinion on the matter, but that is for another thread. It's easier to get people talking when there isn't a confrontation about, and in this case, I am just trying to learn.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I mean 75 and sunny everyday.

Sunny?

The coast is usually in some degree of overcast.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I didn't know that. It's always beautiful on TV. This is why I asked this question. I honestly don't know.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

because their is alot of them every day

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

1) The obvious...more chemtrails going on there.

2) The people are more observant of what's going on over their heads.

3) The people there like to complain more.

4) The people there are more informed about chemtrails

Quite a few possibilities as to why.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Observing the skies of Ventura California had me a full blown chemtrail believer.

The sky was saturated with contrails. Some of them made u-turns, others just looked plain weird the way they persisted for so long.

I've been to a few different states over the past few years and SoCal was the contrail Mecca for sure.

Just my 2cents.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

so you noticed that So Cal had more and more persistent trails then other places in the US?

That's what I am trying to figure out. Once I get a good way to prove that, I'd like to figure out why that is.

And no offence MysterX, but I prefer the science side of things as opposed to "spitballing".

Thanks for your input.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: GoShredAK

so you noticed that So Cal had more and more persistent trails then other places in the US?

That's what I am trying to figure out. Once I get a good way to prove that, I'd like to figure out why that is.

And no offence MysterX, but I prefer the science side of things as opposed to "spitballing".

Thanks for your input.

I have. Alaska is a close second for me.

In SoCal I couldn't stop looking up because the contrails seemed overkill. "blatant spraying!" was my thought at the time lol. They weren't even trying to hide it!

What really freaked me out was that on one day the sky was littered with trails, but the next there were none. Weather seemed identical on both days though.

These days I understand that I am In fact not a weather balloon, and they're probably just persistent contrails.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I always assumed it was because of Wigginton and his Shasta valley property.

It is...because chemtrails pay well.

www.homepower.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I assumed that he was a lot more vocal around California.

And for the right amount of money he would probably be vocal in your living room.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join