It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dan Winter Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Some years ago I came across quite an obscure website on the metaphysical. The ideas presented were quite zeitgeisty and probably still are, however it stuck with me due to the strange story attached to it. For starters the website was taken out of Google’s search engine after some (what I consider) unusual and suspicious complaints.

The website in question is www.goldenmean.info... and it is an old website and is very 'busy' with text and graphics but if you can navigate the chaos, some interesting info can be found...

When searching for 'golden mean Dan Winter' in Google we encounter 67 results that have been removed. I find that an unusually high number of removals.

You can read about all 67 removals here www.lumendatabase.org...

You can read through some of the case files here: www.lumendatabase.org...

I remember reading that Dan was being made bankrupt due to these complaints, as he was ordered to pay court fees and expenses amounting to thousands of dollars. All this for some videos and images? Doesn't everyone use other people's videos and images? It's what the internet is built upon. And it's only plagiarism if you are submitting it as a piece of academic work, which this website is not.

I build websites. I use images I find on the web. I use videos I find on the web. I don't know anyone (bar photographers or YouTubers) that solely use their own images and videos in their websites. Dan claimed it was an attack designed to discredit him and keep his 'dangerous' ideas out of the public eye. It sure looks like one to me.

This website also strengthens the case that this was a direct attack to discredit Dan and his ideas. It is highly critical of him, to the point where it comes off as desperate and unprofessional. It could actually stand up in a court as defamation of character. Read for yourself -
www.casakhuan.org...

This link has details of an order against him to shutdown the domain www.Danwinter.com (even though this is not the domain in question of copyright issues).

Maybe it's just me but when so many people go to so much trouble to shut down a seemingly harmless website with some zeitgeisty ideas, I smell a conspiracy. I know that Dan's life was ruined, he had to move away, was made bankrupt and ridiculed publicly, all for trying to share knowledge and ideas? It could have been a personal issue between him and Tenen, who has made some of the complaints against him see here - goldenmean.info...

What do others think and has anyone came across his websites? He also has these websites -
www.fractalfield.com... and www.soulsofdistortion.nl... but his website danwinter.com... has been edited to display a corrective court notice, due to courts requesting to take it down.

Dan's ideas shouldn't be instantly dismissed as woo woo, junk science or the rest, this is what people would like us to think. The film Pi was actually based on his findings as detailed in this post - djbarney.wordpress.com... However the link to the website proving he was a part of it, has unsurprisingly been taken down too.

Meanwhile I am tempted (as a web designer) to redesign his whole website and make it more readable and more modern and get it back into the public's consciousness!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

Meanwhile I am tempted (as a web designer) to redesign his whole website and make it more readable and more modern and get it back into the public's consciousness!

Why don't you? That would be amazing. I'd chip in a little bit. (Don't know if these things are expensive.)

Thanks for finding this. I hope you can fix it.

P.S. I clicked on it, on an iPad, and it came up fine. My coffee hasn't kicked in though. Am I missing something?
edit on 21-3-2016 by ClownFish because: Added P.S.

P.S.2...Aha. It's the second link. Next time I'll finish the coffee first. Sorry

edit on 21-3-2016 by ClownFish because: Added second PS

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Fascinating stuff!

Unfortunately it's far too technical for me, although these types of subjects fascinate me, but I could help with the God information, having had personal experience, if that is any help?

I noticed the 'heart harmonics during the feeling of compassion was measured replicable affecting the braiding / programming of DNA'. [Quoted from: fractalfield.com]

I described my feelings of experience of having been baptised in the Holy Spirit as 'I didn’t actually feel any different at the time but with hindsight I can see that I had a new-found love and compassion for my fellowman. My heart literally ached for them and I didn’t see them as I do when I’m in the ‘natural’; as Joyce Meyer would phrase it.'

I'm sure this is connected in some small way...

P.S. The visual aspect and readability of his website could definitely do with some help.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

According to a letter in the link provided…

The court, by agreed Order, found and held that the defendant, Daniel Winter, had willfully infringed the plaintiffs' copyright works, had misrepresented himself as their creator, and had publicly disparaged the plaintiffs and their writings and sculptures.

If true sounds like they have a case. But really, one crackpot religion suing another for 'stealing' their material?

That never happens.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Dan Winter is a science-minded indivdual who has been trying to cross the physical, energetics, and meta physics.

He has taught a lot, and spoke much to well informed audiences. He is a harmless man trying to educate and share his version of knowledge and understanding of life and how we work within it.

To go such lengths to defame and shut down, speaks someone is threatened. Kind of like Trump.
Who fears the collective attention Dan was creating with his version of things, and why?

I know one thing, if we are inside of a 'universe', we must then come to the conclusion that there could be an outside of it.
Like a female womb where all is birthed into organic life forms, it happens inside and birthed outside in the universe.

Or, internal > birthed > into, external. While the mother womb is still inside a larger-universal womb which it was birthed originally.

We live in a paradox, and mainstream 'wisdom' can't accept that there is more to the universe then what 5 senses of human bodies and their tech/instruments can measure.

Such philosophies, wisdom, teachings are a threat to the current program being held by evil-deceitful persons who trully hate most of human kind.

Yet most follow suit....poor Dan.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Yes I read up on the Dan Winter & Stan Tenen conspiracy when I did my 22 Tasty Little Morsels of Light thread.
It is interesting stuff.

They both have some very interesting concepts to discuss. I wanna hear and read about both of them... not just one or the other.

This statement sums is up pretty well I think

The idea, once discovered is the property of all humanity, it is only the particular expression of it to which he owns copyrights. He does not have a copyright in the "discovery", only in the words and forms he used to express it. "

We cant throw everyone into our box of thinking. It sounds like it could of been a way to defame the guy simply because there was a clash of beliefs and someone was offended of how he presented the material. Maybe it stepped on some religious toes.

Either way... the topic is extremely interesting to me on both sides and sure redo the site, because I agree with you on the format. It went on and on and on... it felt as if the concepts were being thrown out there but in a format that was hard to follow. I mean... was the page ever going to end...lol...kidding.
Even though the format was that way I still enjoyed it.

If you redo the site, please let me know so I can go read it too.

leolady

edit on 24-3-2016 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

I think the website can easily be created without monetary costs just some time. I'll post updates here but I think the best way is to use a platform like WordPress to allow multiple collaborators :-)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Very interesting flagging this for later.

top topics

join