It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Everything, everything you said is wrong and backwards

If you werent serious it would be stellar sarcasim

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
AIPAC is more about American Jewish liberals, than Israeli conservatives...Hence, Hillary's warm welcome...and, what I predict will be Trump's not-so-warm welcome today.
Kasich addressing them now.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Reporter: Do you disavow violence?
Klansman: yes, we adhere violence!

I'm not 100% sure he understands what "who do you endorse for President" actually means.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Hillary praised and admired a former KKK leader and recruiter who boasted of recruiting hundreds of members. She actually considered this klansman a mentor and eulogized him along with Obama.

Please link to a source for this... If true I suspect that it is the fact that he left the Klan that she admired.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Hillary praised and admired a former KKK leader and recruiter who boasted of recruiting hundreds of members. She actually considered this klansman a mentor and eulogized him along with Obama.

Now she has refused to disavow this active KKK leader endorsing her.

This is much more scandalous than the former KKK leader that did not actually endorse Trump isn't it?

Yeah, shouldn't this be an ATS and MSM outrage right now? As typically seems to be the case, they've suddenly and conveniently changed their standards.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Please link to a source for this... If true I suspect that it is the fact that he left the Klan that she admired.

Well, here you go...Hillary signing the praises of Senator Robert Byrd.

Byrd joined the Klan at the ripe young age of 24 — hardly a young’un by today’s standards, much less those of 1944, when Byrd refused to join the military because he might have to serve alongside “race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds,” according to a letter Byrd wrote to Sen. Theodore Bilbo at the height of World War II.

Byrd - the KKK Member that Hillary Loved and Admired

In the 1940's Byrd achieved the rank of "Exalted Cyclops" within the Klan ...whatever that means exactly...but does means he was not only a member, but held a leadership position within this snake nest.

But...and as expected...not a word (at least that I have heard), about this or her recent KKK endorsement mentioned on the MSM.
edit on 22-3-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Maybe it's reverse psychology

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Please explain what is wrong with some evidence. I mean, I would like to see it if it is there...it would be interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Why is this shocking? Only the misinformed fail to understand that the KKK was primarily a democratic group for most of its existence.

"Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks"

www.history.com...

Also it was Woodrow Wilson a democrat who encouraged the Jim Crow laws. People simply don't understand the mindset of some that are liberal-minded. My grandpa told me a short little snippet between what separates the democrat from the conservative.

"Son, if you're hungry and visit a liberal, he'll feed you, but you'll stay impoverished looking to be fed everyday.
Son, if you're hungry and visit a conservative he'll give you a fishing rod so you can catch your own damn fish and maybe start a fishing business"

Nothing has changed, underneath the rhetoric they're still the same.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Unfortunately, this "Trump is Hitler" smear campaign started by the media still has legs, as is evidenced by the signage used by the radical left agitators who are now being paid to show up at Trump rallies to create havoc.

It's getting embarrassing watching these people.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join