It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is a dirty trick to take the heat off their baby boy. Surely anybody can see that.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Prof Levin, a former New York police officer, was sceptical of Mr Quigg’s renunciation. “Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” he said. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign.”

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Hillary doesn't need the Klan's support; Trump does.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hillary must be a racist...She fought hard to keep Obama from being President.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That means John McCaine and Sarah Palin must be super-racists!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That means John McCaine and Sarah Palin must be super-racists!

She is even MORE racist than McCain and Palin...Hillary was trying to keep Obama from winning the Democrat Primaries...in addition to the general election.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Walk out of AIPAC? You folks are so delusional. Trump is the AIPAC's GOP favorite and is the second fav of all candidates. He is not hated by Israel. That is the MSM.

This stems from when he was asked about Palestine and he said, it would be better, if we helped to the barter the deal. Not command it. It is not ours to make but if it was accomplished would be incredible. Nothing about NOT helping the Jewish and certainly not supporting Palestine.

His daughter converted to Judaism for his son-in-law and their kids are Jewish. This is something the MSM will not touch because it kills the Hitler/KKK/religious bigot rhetoric.

Trump is Israels best hope and they know it.
edit on 03am31amf0000002016-03-21T10:22:02-05:001002 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She is even MORE racist than McCain and Palin...Hillary was trying to keep Obama from winning the Democrat Primaries...in addition to the general election.

The scary thing is that you are completely serious. Is Trump a racist because he kept Ben Carson from getting the Republican nomination?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The scary thing is that you are completely serious. Is Trump a racist because he kept Ben Carson from getting the Republican nomination?

The scary thing is that you'll apparently believe anything.
Relax.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes, he is.

Interesting what hillary said, she said israel's security is non negotiable but she would like to make a deal with the palestinians and israeli's.

She was digging at Trump when she said that.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Ok, just for fun, let's say I'm the grand dragon [ I refuse to add caps to that title ] and I wanted you to vote for her competition. I know my endorsement is going to be seen in a bad light, because my group are known racists, so I say I support her, to drive voters to the other side.
Politics is a tricky business.
Just to be clear, I INTENESLY dislike Clinton, but this is a bit too obvious.

Or another way of looking at it, the KKK see's Democrat policies as achieving the goals they support.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The scary thing is that you'll apparently believe anything.
Relax.

So are you joking or not?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Ok, just for fun, let's say I'm the grand dragon [ I refuse to add caps to that title ] and I wanted you to vote for her competition. I know my endorsement is going to be seen in a bad light, because my group are known racists, so I say I support her, to drive voters to the other side.

Or another way of looking at it, the KKK see's Democrat policies as achieving the goals they support.

Makes sense, considering the KKK began with the Democrats.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Also makes sense the KKK supports Hillary, as she was a recipient of the Margaret Sanger Award...and we all know the KKK loved Lil' Margie back in the day.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Oh, come on.

I know you've been around here long enough to know who the Dixiecrats are.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Oh, come on.

They were a girl band, right?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Oh, come on.

They were a girl band, right?

LOL

Love it!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

they're both dancin' with the devil

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This klansman is on video endorsing Hillary two weeks before the Telegraph article, so it was not a sudden change of opinion as the Telegraph tries to imply.

It is in this youtube video around 5:50.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hillary praised and admired a former KKK leader and recruiter who boasted of recruiting hundreds of members. She actually considered this klansman a mentor and eulogized him along with Obama.

Now she has refused to disavow this active KKK leader endorsing her.

This is much more scandalous than the former KKK leader that did not actually endorse Trump isn't it?

edit on 21-3-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I thought dragons were the Chineses

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join