It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Will Quigg, the grand dragon of the KKK’s California chapter, said during an interview with The Telegraph.

And how does Quigg know about Clinton’s supposed secret KKK-friendly agenda? “I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion – if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

Clinton is KKK's Choice for President

California KKK For Clinton

Well, there you have it...proof positive that Hillary Clinton is a closet bigot who has an unspoken white supremacist agenda...she has obviously been sending out "dog whistle" sneaky quiet signals to all of the far right loons; that she is pretending to be a champion of the African American and Jewish minorities, just to get their votes in November - and then watch out!

Now, here's another interesting little tidbit...

Republican frontrunner Donald Trump was recently criticized for a perceived reticence to disavow the endorsement of former KKK leader David Duke. Trump has since clearly disavowed Duke’s vote of confidence. Clinton has yet to be asked about Quigg’s endorsement.

So, let me just ask, "Madam Secretary, Will Quigg has just endorsed you for President. What is it about you and your candidacy that would attract the support of the KKK? How well do you know Mr. Quigg? Do you welcome and accept this endorsement?"

What do you think is more telling...Clinton getting the endorsement of a current Grand Dragon of the KKK, or Trump getting the vote (but not the endorsement) of a guy who quit the KKK 40 years ago?

Of course, there is little doubt (IMO) that this so-called endorsement is nothing more than a stunt - but it will be interesting, don't you think, to watch the media's coverage (or lack thereof) of this "major story".

How many times, do you suppose, Clinton will be forced to "disavow" her supporters from KKK?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised.
It doesn't matter anyway, Hillary is untouchable.
The Circus surrounding Trump is all part of the show to give people hope.
Hillary is The Chosen One - She will be the next POTUS.

SORRY TRUMP FANBOYS!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
you believe that?

if i was in a race for the president.. I'm sure i could find many willing to say such things for a $10k fee (hell.. probably even less!)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It has been clear for a long time that this is something that could happen. I will look into it, but i have no doubts about the event that we are discussing.

Truth is, Trump probably already knew this. He never said he was gonna look into it, but he probably did that anyway and didn't tell us. That is trump.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Ok, just for fun, let's say I'm the grand dragon [ I refuse to add caps to that title ] and I wanted you to vote for her competition. I know my endorsement is going to be seen in a bad light, because my group are known racists, so I say I support her, to drive voters to the other side.
Politics is a tricky business.
Just to be clear, I INTENESLY dislike Clinton, but this is a bit too obvious.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm sure the KKK supports Clinton because she supports the ongoing abortion of so many African-Americans. The KKK are genuine racists, don't you know.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Unless the KKK is contributing large amounts of money, they mean nothing to her.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Who cares. The minute you dawn the hood of the KKK and espouse their ignorance, your opinion is now null and void and you wear your stupidity on your sleeve...or head.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So what does this say about the KKK also endorsing Trump? Does it say that he also is a closet bigot who has an unspoken white supremacist agenda? I thought Trump supporters didn't think someone who endorses a candidate defines them? I guess that's only true when it comes to the opposing candidate, right?

I don't support Hillary at all, just to be clear, I just find this whole thing incredibly ironic.
edit on 3/21/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I think this clearly shows a double standard of the media. Hillary is untouchable. It'd be sexist to criticize her.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Who cares. The minute you dawn the hood of the KKK and espouse their ignorance, your opinion is now null and void and you wear your stupidity on your sleeve...or head.

First, as stated earlier, I don't believe his endorsement statement was sincere.

Second, I agree with your assessment, which begs the question - why did the MSM pound this drum for weeks after David Duke said he was going to vote for Trump?

Hint...rhetorical question really...this was an opportunity for them to create a narrative, and to spread the innuendo, that either Trump himself was a closet racist, or that his message is so base that it is attractive to hate groups like the KKK.

Unfortunately, this "Trump is Hitler" smear campaign started by the media still has legs, as is evidenced by the signage used by the radical left agitators who are now being paid to show up at Trump rallies to create havoc.

I am quite certain that this actual stated endorsement of Clinton will be met with the sound of crickets by CNN, MSNBC and most others...not to mention Black Lives Matter, Move On and that ilk.
edit on 21-3-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So what does this say about the KKK also endorsing Trump? Does it say that he also is a closet bigot who has an unspoken white supremacist agenda? I thought Trump supporters didn't think someone who endorses a candidate defines them? I guess that's only true when it comes to the opposing candidate, right?

I don't support Hillary at all, just to be clear, I just find this whole thing incredibly ironic.

Exactly right.

In case you didn't pick up on it, my comments about "proof positive" about Hillary's white supremacist leanings were made entirely tongue-in-cheek...to point out that this is what was suggested about Trump, when 40-years-ago-KKK-moron David Duke merely said he was going to vote for Trump (who knows, maybe he likes Trump's position on Health Care reform).

Trump was repeatedly grilled by reporters and pundits about this - but so far (at least from what I have seen) nobody on air has even mentioned Hillary's "connection" to the KKK.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It makes perfect sense, (in his mind) why give blacks jobs and opportunity when you can give them a handout and keep them obedient ? He wants to keep blacks on the "democrat plantation". Bet you wont see that one in the mainstream.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale Actually what it means is that the KKK never officially endorsed Trump, it was a media lie. Im sure some kkk people actually do support Trump and want jobs, but they ENDORSED Hillary.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Ok, my mistake. I agree with you, it is very hypocritical.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I think it's funny.

In fact I'm listening to her speeching at AIPAC.

She is really sucking up to Israel. lol.

I don't think the grand wazzoo of the KKK is gonna like it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

why did the MSM pound this drum for weeks after David Duke said he was going to vote for Trump?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

He and cruz are going to speak at AIPAC too.

Should be interesting to hear what he says.

I think the elites in the US and everywhere else hates him too, so BFD.
edit on 3 21 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Good Morning-

Doesn't the KKK need oil/gas? I mean they used to burn a bunch of crosses and other property. Now the KKK™ can buy their oil direct from Billary's real bosses, The Saud Kabal. This is the first thing that has made sense since this 'erection' season started.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
a reply to: Hex1an

He and cruz are going to speak at AIPAC too.

Should be interesting to hear what he says.

That's if they don't all walkout. He may have no audience lol.
it's going to be very interesting to say the least.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join