It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: If He Wins - What's the Worst Case Scenario?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I believe it was many times richer than today. WTF does that even mean to you people?!
Sit back and be a lazy selfish rich bum is better?

Is that what you would do with the 1 million you borrowed and paid back with interest, from your dad?

His dad died in 99'. I believe that's about when you get your inheritance, like when someone dies.

No, it's pointing out that his alleged Business Genius persona isn't accurate. That if wealth is the measure of success then he'd technically be successful being a bum that did nothing than doing what he's been doing all this time.

He likes to brag about how rich he is and it's just kinda funny that he'd be just as rich if not more had he done nothing rather than do what he's done. The fact that he also promotes his stupid Art of the Deal book makes it even more funny.

He's a shameless self promoter and con man who's only real market value is the False belief he's built in his name.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Most people I think would rather not be attacked.

I have no clue what the "CHIRP" is all about though. Does that mean something or am I supposed to know what that means?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Most people I think would rather not be attacked.

I have no clue what the "CHIRP" is all about though. Does that mean something or am I supposed to know what that means?

Yielding; to your bold platform of new Tartan Plaid patterns; colors /idea forms.
edit on 22-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Ahhh. Ok.

I'm guessing that isn't a clue to what "CHIRP" means though is it???

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Ahhh. Ok.

I'm guessing that isn't a clue to what "CHIRP" means though is it???

It means I am in agreement with you is all.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AlmostRosey
I think we would see a lot of the 'behind-the-scenes' politics come to light. He will likely run into a lot of resistance to getting his extreme ideas through but he won't be shy about particular influential people or groups of people who are in his way. The people who work behind the scenes will be publicly accountable for who they are and how they influence things. Political correctness will take a back seat so real progress can be made.

I don't fear a far-fetched Hitler regime. Nuclear war and invading countries on questionable motives aren't part of his personality. He doesn't want to destroy the global economy, just make America stronger. His ideas are to protect and defend our country, not exterminate people and take over the world. The American people wouldn't stand behind that, not even the most die-hard Trump supporters.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
It's ok for you to find the election process offensive, what you are seeing it's trump knowing how our awful ejection process works, and he is working it. He's gonna have to do the same thing for the general election, once he wins the presidency he turns back in his noncombative analytical self, / businessman.
edit on Tue20163V201601531 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I believe it was many times richer than today. WTF does that even mean to you people?!

Is that what you would do with the 1 million you borrowed and paid back with interest, from your dad?

His dad died in 99'. I believe that's about when you get your inheritance, like when someone dies.

It does suggest that he's not as good a businessman as he claims. For that matter, other current billionaires in the past 30 years were able to increase their wealth by 30x on average while Trump only increased his by 8x.

Also, yes, you give inheritances while still alive. It allows you to circumvent higher taxes if you give it away by selling things to your children for cheap.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Worst case scenario is WWIII, nuclear holocaust.

His campaign is a lot about aggression, being tough, torturing people, and killing terrorists families.

If he becomes president, I will hope for the best, and really hope he doesn't do any of the evil things he's promising.

edit on 22-3-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

His campaign is a lot about aggression, being tough, torturing people, and killing terrorists families.

If he becomes president, I will hope for the best, and really hope he doesn't do any of the evil things he's promising.

I have to ask this but....what if using terrorist families against them would work? Instead of killing the terrorist th e penalty is one of th e family members.Starting with the males in th e family first is held responsible for it.
Do you think the terrorist would reconsider if his actions doomed his family and th echance for his family to declare jihad? Sometimes force is the only way to get compliance.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Worst case, he sends your kids to war.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Worst case, he sends your kids to war.
This is an applied for position in the ARMED FORCES; (firearms are involved); hostile situations that may include maiming, sudden death or having to kill others are part of the contract/commitment you are PAID for and thus obligated to fulfill. NO automatic numbers drawn Bingo style at random for people that were required to register for a DRAFT.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

No, it's pointing out that his alleged Business Genius persona isn't accurate. That if wealth is the measure of success then he'd technically be successful being a bum that did nothing than doing what he's been doing all this time.

He likes to brag about how rich he is and it's just kinda funny that he'd be just as rich if not more had he done nothing rather than do what he's done. The fact that he also promotes his stupid Art of the Deal book makes it even more funny.

He's a shameless self promoter and con man who's only real market value is the False belief he's built in his name.

Irrelevant and still misinformation and flat out wrong.

He borrowed 1 mil from his dad way before he got inheritance, which his dad's money was split 5 ways anyway.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

It does suggest that he's not as good a businessman as he claims. For that matter, other current billionaires in the past 30 years were able to increase their wealth by 30x on average while Trump only increased his by 8x.

Also, yes, you give inheritances while still alive. It allows you to circumvent higher taxes if you give it away by selling things to your children for cheap.

Then that has to be proven.

I'm sure you can dig up something for these claims.

Why was romney's money a big deal, a mere 200 mil and now people don't think Trump has enough?

Seriously?! wtf?!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

So he started with 1 billion?

lol.

Yeah, what a loser, only made 8x's his money.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Do you have family in brussels?

Any of your family get killed by these guys, anywhere?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You appear to not be all that well informed on Trump's policies.

Anyway, we just saw an attack today which saw a number killed and our sitting President is too scared to mention the words "Islamic terrorism", denies a connection between Islam and terrorism, had little reaction to the attacks today, likely in part because he's downplayed Islamic terrorism every chance he gets and instead, is watching a baseball game in Cuba with a bunch of communists.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AlmostRosey>>> Worst case scenario is that Trump does almost nothing he said he is going to do and we're stuck in the same morass we've been in the last 20 years. Its funny that the best case scenario with Obama is that he didn't do what he said he was going to do. Interesting. The Hitler comparisons are done by both sides and they've pretty much lost meaning. Liberals/progressives like to project onto their opponents and accuse them of doing what they are more guilty of. That's pretty much the extent of calling Trump a fascist. Obama and Hillary are more guilty of that than anyone. And if the NWO establishment wanted Jeb Bush and Hillary to be the nominees as a win/win for them no matter what, it should be worth noting that they don't want Trump. Corruption will go on unabated with Hillary only she is a poor salesperson and the people won't buy what she's selling. And she's a bad leader so her people will run amok leading to all kinds of legal troubles and scandal and confusion. Trump would be a do nothing blowhard at worst, a loose canon at best. But he makes the 1% nervous which is always a good thing. If Obama was Bush 43 on steroids, Hillary will be Bush 43 on estrogen. Yuck.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I have to ask this but....what if using terrorist families against them would work? Instead of killing the terrorist th e penalty is one of th e family members.Starting with the males in th e family first is held responsible for it.
Do you think the terrorist would reconsider if his actions doomed his family and th echance for his family to declare jihad? Sometimes force is the only way to get compliance.

I think it would have the opposite effect.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I don't see any cause for concern. He's pretty liberal.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join