It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

The Rockefeller brothers built the towers. That's why they were called David and Nelson.

. . . the project David had in mind was so large and ambitious that it would require the resources of the state to bring it to fruition. As it happened, by January 1959 those resources were under the control of a new governor -- David's brother, Nelson -- who would soon take the lead in making his youngest sibling's vision a reality. In the years to come, as the project began rising over the skyline of Lower Manhattan, New Yorkers would give the immense twin towers a knowing nickname: David and Nelson.
www.pbs.org...

The global instability following the attacks led to a rise in oil prices. The two largest parts of David and Nelsons grandfathers business, Exxon and Mobil, made more money in two consecutive quarters than any other corporation had previously.

The Rockefeller creed contains the words,

. . . only in the purifying fire of sacrifice is the dross of selfishness consumed and the greatness of the human soul set free.

library.brown.edu...

The Rockefeller brothers built the towers to destroy them as a sacrifice.

Trump won't say that.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

...and you think after all this time, and the smoke and mirrors we would recognize the "truth"? You've more faith in that then I do.

I venture to guess that the truth has been right in front of us, in one form or another since day one.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

We have all been ignoring 9/11 a long time. When was the last time you heard someone mention it?

Anyway, Trump will look into it and examine information and data about it. That is what he said. We dont know about it yet, we need to know. To find out what it is all about we need to look into it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Something tells me, he's not alone.

For all the Evil in the World, there is the exact Equivalent in Good.

That's just the way it's always been.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
hint look up Black eagle trust fund

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MoonNova

What data is that?

The same data that's been out there, in various forms, since the buildings went down? Or is there suddenly going to be some dramatic revelation?

Color me skeptical. Trump would have trouble convincing me rain is wet.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I'm optimistic, but i believe good things will come. And i think everyone is overdue for that now more than ever. People are aware of it now, it's changing the outcome, i believe for the better.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Trump is looking into it. He doesn't know yet, but when the time comes he will. He said it was probably the Saudis, maybe. He will look into that and let us know what he finds. At this point he doesn't know though.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I know, sorry for cutting in but i do agree, these blood relatives in power are power hungry and they no longer care about money, because they have more money than they know what to do with. These people are so wealthy off the backs of hard working Americans that now, their final goal is World Domination.

Russia is against them along with other nations,

You can tell who is against Trump as well if i may toss that in, because if you've noticed, every nation against Trump is a solid Ally with America.

They want him out, he's a threat.

Bush once said -

and i might add, that is very likely to happen should the same Elite get in 'again' for another term.
edit on 3/21/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The physical evidence is on the Fresh Kills landfill on Staten Island. The average particle size indicates extraordinary demolition. That's my kind of data.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I believe Trump will find the truth about nine eleven and tell us like I believe Hillery will disclose the truth on extra terrestrial aliens visiting Earth. Presidential candidates always lie about everything, then continue to lie some more after in office. The only thing I trust about politicians is that when they move their lips, it's a bunch of lies. Just think the opposite of what they say and you'll be closer to the truth. Same thing with any proposals or laws made by Congress.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I will say this, its refreshing to have him at least say that the official story is BS openly.

No one else would

If not for anything else, it places doubt that the official story is complete.

Its a start

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Trump knows something. I don't know how he knows, but he definitely knows something. He has probably looked into it already and found out some thing about it. Ill bet he has been figuring out things about it for a while now. That might be how he knows about 9/11.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Trump absolutely knows something.

He's saving the best for last.

He knows everything about these twisted nancy's 'elites' and he will reveal it when it's due time.

People deserve to know what's going on and where their hard earned money is ending up.

These Elites are only Rich because they stole it, they don't work they dictate.

Sometimes i have to question Humanity as a whole, why in hell is everyone still 'unquestioningly standing with these creatures who are ripping them off year after year. I can bend my mind around it at all.

all i have to say now is...

VIKING REVENGE!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The president has no more right to install.t access of classified information than you or I on these subjects.

So wether it's who did 911 or if aliens have visited earth it's just a gimmick to get you to vote for them.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Just make public the 'sealed' white house meeting between George Bush Jr., Cheney, and the 911 commission.

Not in this dimension mate.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I agree. The elites are running scared from trump. Most likely they know he is gonna look into them and figure out what they are doing. He doesn't know what they are doing right now, at this moment. He will though in the future when it becomes necessary for him to have the knowledge.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MoonNova

I'd seriously doubt he'd be allowed to live long enough to find out anything...and if he did, not long enough to tell anyone about it.

Rich people die every day of the week.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

The Twin Towers were designed by a 2nd generation Japanese architect and all of the steel contracts went to Japan.

Trump has been somewhat rhetorically critical of Japan which could conceivably undermine the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a trade deal crucial to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

The Japanese national debt is currently over 200 percent of their GDP which begs the question, why?

Since Japan has limited oil production resources the high oil prices choreographed by the Saudis since 1980 probably did have a very negative effect on the early Japanese manufacturing projections.

Who was responsible for the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald?

Guess we have to wait till Trump gets elected to tell us.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
He'll look into it...

Oh, boy. I'm so hyped now.

No matter what comes out half will not believe. The other half will call that half shills. In what way will it be different than we've got now?

I feel sorry for you Mods who have to supervise the 911 forum if and when Trump makes good on his promise!

That said, Trump won't make good on his promise and that's because he's just like a typical politician who reads the room and panders to it. And just like every president, his list of promises will be barely be completed by the time he leaves office.

Trump is liar, through and through, so why do people put their faith in him?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join