It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporter's Were Non-Violent!

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It's Shocking How Verbally Violent Protesters Are at Trump Rallies:

Brandon Tatum, US army Veteran and current Arizona Police officer had this to say: "the protesters I witnessed were one of the most hateful group of people I have experienced in a very long time: And that's tough to say coming from a Police Officer," Tatum said.

www.theobjectivenation.com...

Interesting you are not seeing any of this at Hillary's conventions, or Crews, and Rubio Convention, why is that?

Perhaps these thugs are from Move on.org and are being paid to sabotage Trump's campaign. We all know who is funding Move on.org and these Americans who crashed Trump convention are hired thugs who could careless of who is running for President, these people are "prostitutes" and are only doing this for George Soros.

LEAD ORGANIZER Who Shut Down Hwy to TRUMP RALLY Is “Soros Fellow” from New Orleans

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I find it really interesting that Lame stream propaganda Media will not report the truth to whom these people are and why they are doing this.

No, instead mainstream media are calling Trump supporters ignorant and stupid, when that can't be any further from the truth.

It really amazes me what people will do for money. These thugs are willing to go to jail for little money, violated our Constitutional Rights to hears Trump speeches.

These thugs are not protesting, this is an act of violence, there is nothing peaceful about any of this.

ATS what is your opinions to this kind of thuggery?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

This was kind of discussed here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

ATS what is your opinions to this kind of thuggery?

I think I know who I'll be voting for soon.

And it won't be the two faced moron that Bill settled for.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Anybody notice how political correctness has almost a religious fervor about it.

And abortion is OK.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I find the background on the instigator of the incident at Trump's Tucson rally revealing. According to his facebook page, he's an ardent Bernie supporter, a drama major, and the product of liberal parents. He obviously hates Trump(his words), and his intention wasn't as much to protest as many outside the event did, but to be as disruptive as possible when in the stands and cause an incident. Mission accomplished.

First of all let me say this: if you go into a rally for any candidate and start acting like an ass^*@* with the intention to call attention to yourself and shut down the event, you’re not a “protester”, you are a DISRUPTER and in my opinion, you deserve what you get. Especially if you’re with another ass*#*^ dressed as a KKK member. You asked for it, you got it.

If you’re too stupid or blinded by identity politics to understand what a KKK outfit might mean to an older black man in this country, maybe a little attitude check is exactly what you need. Or a history lesson.

willyloman.wordpress.com... nd-a-tool/

The linked article takes great exception to rabble-rousers like Sanders, and author Scott Creighton doesn't hold much back. Sanders didn't deserve to be kicked while on the ground, but if you whack a wasp nest, expect to get stung.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Anybody notice how political correctness has almost a religious fervor about it.

Yes. Except its alot scarier than when my mom used to drag my butt to church on Sundays.

Orwell was right about thought crimes being a part of the future. Nowadays they just call it PC instead.

And as for Trump, love him or hate him its pretty blatant that he's public enemy number one for the establishment. And after all of this Trump business, if people still can't see that the Republicrats and the Demopublicans are really one and the same then I don't know what will. He is not part of their secret societies and little Satanic clubs and that makes him unpredictable for them. Hillary has far more damning evidence against her on a whole wide range of issues. If the press was truly free and unbiased you would think they would be having a field day with her. Instead they throw the racism card (which they have been using so effectively lately) when the guy has said nothing racist. Say that he encourages violence when I've heard him say nothing of the sort.

Its clear that he upsets alot of status quo politicians that I can't stand. That's a big part of why he is so popular I think.
edit on 20-3-2016 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Along the violence line... I just witnessed the single most hilarious moment of my life. Bull Ayers on tv , protesting a Trump Rally , and calling Trump anti-American. Gee all Ayer's life has been spent anti_American. His historey proves it. Violently Anti-American. So , using logic , if a true (and self proclaimed) anti-American calls another anti- American , does that mean the latter person becomes anti-anti- American. Not only that , Ayers began a lecture to Trump on civility.. 30 minutes later and I am still laughing....

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: Aliensun

Yes. Except its alot scarier than when my mom used to drag my butt to church on Sundays.

Orwell was right about thought crimes being a part of the future. Nowadays they just call it PC instead.

And as for Trump, love him or hate him its pretty blatant that he's public enemy number one for the establishment. And after all of this Trump business, if people still can't see that the Republicrats and the Demopublicans are really one and the same then I don't know what will. He is not part of their secret societies and little Satanic clubs and that makes him unpredictable for them. Hillary has far more damning evidence against her on a whole wide range of issues. If the press was truly free and unbiased you would think they would be having a field day with her. Instead they throw the racism card (which they have been using so effectively lately) when the guy has said nothing racist. Say that he encourages violence when I've heard him say nothing of the sort.

Its clear that he upsets alot of status quo politicians that I can't stand. That's a big part of why he is so popular I think.

originally posted by: Aliensun

The PC movement has a lot of aspects of a cultish religion. I would know. I grew up in a cultish religion. The thing about cults is that they usually begin with some central positive basis for the ideology and they play on peoples sense of wanting to be moral and wanting to be part of something bigger, but they twist it until it becomes dangerous and harmful.

They play largely on groupthink dynamics. They begin to introduce non-realities into the belief sttucture to increase self importance. Their code of ethics becomes a method of control. They then introduce fake "incidents" to further push the group away from objective thinking, society and non cult members. Then they begin to describe non believers as a kind of damned people, a kind of subhuman because they dont adhere to the ideology of the cult.

And thats when the followers can be made to do all kinds of abhorent things, because they will believe they are doing good. And these abhorent acts can range from sexual predation and money schemes to in sone extreme cases murder. All in the name of good of course.

It depends on the partucular religion, but i will say that this new PC religion is one of the most dangerous ive seen. Partly because it is more amorphous across society without single leadership, and partly because of how extreme their views are about anyone who doesnt agree with them.

The most dangerous person is one that commits evil acts thinking they are doing right. And most pc adfherents are decent folks, but they are treading into sone very dark water and they dont even see it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

If you have to make a thread declaring Trump supporters to be non violent then it's really time to look your whole situation in the mirror. No sane person should need to make a declaration of non violence every time their group doesn't physically attack people who speak alternatively to them.

"yay no one punched anyone this time, we're soooooo not violent, but my God, have you seen these violent liberal animals?"

I'm so glad I'm not apart of any of this. All you people are crazy. I don't feel the Bern and I definitely don't want a wall. Truly awful.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

That whole description mirrors the Trump pattern........

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I agree with the guy 100%, the protestor/rioters need to go get a job.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I know right, I don't know why there are still some that disregard that Trump is that non establishment guy that we have been waiting for. I thought people woke up a long time ago, guess some comments and cheap shots are all they want to hear. I would only vote Trump.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

Me too. I have no idea what Trumps plans are and anything he's offered so far is entirely unfeasible or will never happen due to checks and balances, but he's the guy.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sure I believe that, not what I saw and hear with my own senses.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator
They already have one, 'Thugs-for-Rent'

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

It's not hard to find. Most of his ideas are in his book, and you can find the relative excerpts online easily enough.

It's actually his ideas that I LIKE about him. Not the blustering or comments that get labelled incorrectly as racist, etc. I said early on that the establishment wouldn't let him become the nominee, but as he picked up momentum, I was hoping I was wrong. Now, even though the obvious front-runner, his party is trying to sabotage him. I never would have expected that turn of events, even knowing they didn't want him. I figured they'd see which way the wind was blowing (and realize that if they turn on him, he'd run independent).

Now, it's obvious they don't care. They don't care if they lose any shot at the Oval Office, because they know they didn't have the numbers anyways...with or without Trump. So, with him off the ticket, they feel their other candidates will have a shot at Congress seats, etc.

But, they are wrong.

IF they throw out the will of the people, and go with another for nominee, if Trump should have gotten it...I fully plan to vote AGAINST the GOP for every single race on the ballot in protest. I don't think I'm alone in this either. This plan of theirs will backfire in a bad, bad way.

top topics

join