It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump Derangement Syndrome, lol i like it.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: DBCowboy

You know... that baffles me, the guy hasn't bombed anyone, hasn't tried to destroy the Second Amendment, hasn't treated the Veterans like garbage, just the opposite actually.

Yet for some reason he's target Numero Uno On the PC damnation list?? It's just weird, bizarre, strange?

It is because the MSM and their handlers, the Elite, know this is what the people want. And they have told themselves over and over "the people don't know what they want, we have to tell them what they want and need."

I for one am sick of the political circus in DC and them always playing to rich and the poor and ignoring the hardworking, educated, and responsible people who actually make America happen.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Congress wouldn't jump if the Constitution of America had a noose around it's neck hanging off a cliff.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Sitting here sighing and shaking my head. No clue what to think other than... "she didn't actually read it"?
I give up

link   
a reply to: awareness10

It is the anti-Trump people who have the Trump Derangement Syndrome, not the supporters.

link   
Those of you here who are Trump supporters who personally attack every dissenting post that doesn't properly respect your hero ... what are you doing?

Are you acting to silence/frustrate/thwart the speech of others you don't agree with while you complain that is what is being done to your hero?

Do you understand the irony of your actions?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Has anyone noted that the OP is based on two separate logical fallacies?

First it's anecdotal. He is relaying his own personal experience and it is no way indicative of everyone's experiences at a Trump event.

Second, it's an appeal to authority. Just because he is a police officer does not mean his words have more weight than any other individual.

As for anything actually regarding Trump, who cares? This entire topic has become exhausting. Thread after thread of Trump fanboys singing the praises of a politician as if he were Jesus himself. People fall for it like the Left did for Obama.

Trump 2016: Hope and Change 2.0

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Those of you here who are Trump supporters who personally attack every dissenting post that doesn't properly respect your hero ... what are you doing?

Are you acting to silence/frustrate/thwart the speech of others you don't agree with while you complain that is what is being done to your hero?

So we aren't allowed to disagree?

hahahahahah

link   
I have seen the MSM claims against Trump and when I go to a non biased location to hear and watch the full length videos that is where you see the MSM have taken out of context and added their garbage to it..

I have told people time and again you need to go hear him yourself before you go off and condemn the man. Just like this officer he was the wisest of men in doing so and came away knowing the media lies and that Trump really loves America and what it stands for.

God bless America!

link   
And here we go again. Several asshats that attack each other regularly and the rest of us that would love to discuss the issue are pushed aside for narcissism sake.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Your right, and the bubble is about to burst.

America was built by Americans, hard working ones. And their Trust was Violated when the Money lenders too charge of things, but people because the economy was becoming so good were lulled into their own slumber while the rich became richer, greedier and more evil. Now people are waking up to all the crap.

This happened to another country, i can't even remember when or which country now as it was years ago i read about it. But when the 'good guys' in law figured out what was going on, they kicked every lying thief trying to destroy what the people had built up. They literally ran them out of town.

If i ever find that article i'll post it here.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be pretty hard to stop someone using their computer to make a post? If I were to come into your house and stop you getting to your computer you might have a point.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Obama spent his entire presidency blaming Bush, so it's only fair that President Trump spend his entire presidency blaming Obama.

Though I see leftists blaming Trump NOW for things.

hahahahahaha

OK....you went there. If you understand anything about economics can you explain why the 2008 economic collapse be in Obama's lap when he didn't take control until Jan 2009?

You DO know that just saying something doesn't make it true, right? I'm hoping you get that. Many people don't. They believe what they want. That's scary.

If Obama wasn't OK with it, he should have tried to end it.

Like Mr. Trump will end the Obamasnare tax program.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Wouldn't it be pretty hard to stop someone using their computer to make a post? If I were to come into your house and stop you getting to your computer you might have a point.

Irrelevant. Any action, according to you and yours, that "shuts down speech" is vile and revolting. Not only that, according to your logic, if any individual sharing a political philosophy acts badly (like needling other members here in post after post) well, that justifies statements like "Trump supporters shut down free speech on ATS."

Why do you hate freedom, UK?

edit on 20-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yes that's what i meant.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Has anyone noted that the OP is based on two separate logical fallacies?

First it's anecdotal. He is relaying his own personal experience and it is no way indicative of everyone's experiences at a Trump event.

Second, it's an appeal to authority. Just because he is a police officer does not mean his words have more weight than any other individual.

As for anything actually regarding Trump, who cares? This entire topic has become exhausting. Thread after thread of Trump fanboys singing the praises of a politician as if he were Jesus himself. People fall for it like the Left did for Obama.

Trump 2016: Hope and Change 2.0

I think what is happening is that people are tired of the constant sensationalism and hyperbole calling Trump racist, Hitler, violent... so many of the same extremes being rammed down people's throats. Eventually people just get fed up with the lies and start pushing back.

It is what is happening at the ballot box too. People are being given renewed energy by the constant lies. The very thing that made them support Trump in the first place is being used to try to dissuade them or stigmatize them. It's obviously not going to work - and in fact has the opposite effect.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Obama spent his entire presidency blaming Bush, so it's only fair that President Trump spend his entire presidency blaming Obama.

Though I see leftists blaming Trump NOW for things.

hahahahahaha

OK....you went there. If you understand anything about economics can you explain why the 2008 economic collapse be in Obama's lap when he didn't take control until Jan 2009?

You DO know that just saying something doesn't make it true, right? I'm hoping you get that. Many people don't. They believe what they want. That's scary.

If Obama wasn't OK with it, he should have tried to end it.

Like Mr. Trump will end the Obamasnare tax program.

And with stars. Man there are people here that are unaware. Some may say "stupid" but I wouldn't. How can one be liable for something that they are incapable of being liable for? Stupidity is the only option I can think of.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Irrelevant. Any action, according to you and yours, that "shuts down speech" is vile and revolting. Not only that, according to your logic, if any individual sharing a political philosophy acts badly (like needling other members here in post after post) well, that justifies statements like "Trump supporters shut down free speech on ATS."

Why do you hate freedom, UK?

Explain to me how anyone can shut down your right to make your point here on ATS? I am not following your logic at all.

You are very confused if you think I hate freedom.

edit on 20/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Ok fine.

So why not just go to Trumps sight yourself instead of reading an opinion piece on it?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yes, there really are some here who are totally Unaware...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join