It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

So what makes him wrong?

I don't agree with his ideas.

You dont dispute the facts....which point to him being EVERYTHING we have been asking for, a guy who will ruin himself after this run... who is sticking his neck out for us..... and you want to waste our one chance to elect a real leader for....??¿????¿¿¿??¿

Who's we/us? 2/3rds of the country do not support Trump.

I may be a holy crusader but you are the one operating on faith. or anti faith. You dont believe in anything,

Belief is for the weak-minded. I like to know things. My position requires no faith and I definitely place no faith in one man, like you.

Like I said, you are welcome to have your opinion and support Trump. That's fine. If you want to be part of the Hope and Change 2.0 movement, that's on you.

Don't come crying to me when you get what you asked for.

EDIT TO ADD: Wait a minute, you dont dispute the facts, yet made the claim anyways? So you were lying or just ill informed? Either way, how about saying Hey man I was wrong. It turns out what I said was off, but I still cant trust him-. That would be honest. You are not so funny now at my expense are you. I didnt want to carry the conversation like this. I offered something else entirely. You scoffed like everyone else. THAT is why we will win. THIS is why we cant lose....no matter is we lose this retarded election. Join your people already and enjoy the freedom we already have

I didn't make any claim. UK did, but we have already been through this.
edit on 23-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't agree with his ideas.

You have NO IDEA WHAT HIS IDEAS ARE. You havent got a clue.

EVERYTHING you have been told are his ideas you have ass backwards. You dont know ANYTHING about him.

I just proved your "ideas" about his "ideas" were complete BS.

But hey, you dont like him right? This is a popularity contest in the strictest sense...right?

No more memes? Are those how you inform yourself?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I am sorry but this is repulsive. I dont like him. I dont want him

What dont you like? "Stuff, his ideas....I guess, whatever"

What do you want? "Stuff. I dont know....constitution stuff"

its like talking to a disinterested emo.

I am out. My priestly duties call me elsewhere. I was joking about that but I like it now. I am a liberty priest. LOL Not humble and dont give a F.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
edit on 3 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

How can disprove something that I have not stated? I've only commented on what others have said.

No more memes?

Na. This conversation has gone loony. I can only take so much crazy in one sitting.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You made a claim that trump wants to dismantle and violate the constitution. You listed the things UKtruth said to back it up.

I proved that was categorically wrong and in typical Trump denial you got it all wrong based off a trendy attitude.

You accuse ME of faith.

Faith requires no facts. Something you say you dont need.

Ok.

As long as we are clear.

I dont cry. I am proactive.

Its not change. Its ideological revolution.

I get the distrust in him. But WE are common men speaking.

You trust nothing because you dont believe in anything anymore.

edit on 3 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

How can disprove something that I have not stated? I've only commented on what others have said.

No more memes?

Na. This conversation has gone loony. I can only take so much crazy in one sitting.

You keep saying you are going and then coming back, yet offering no thoughts at all because 'you won't let others control the conversation' (whatever that means).

Do one thing or the other, but the back and forward dance you are doing is just derailing the thread. Just to remind you, it is about Officer Tatum and his first hand knowledge of the vile behaviour of the protesters and his subsequent support of Trump.

I think that tells a story of what will happen all over America - and it's worth discussing.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Your the best tataman!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I love you.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

There are a couple that follow around every Trump thread, insult and mock (and cry when they get a taste of their own medicine), then run away when asked for any detail claiming some kind of moral victory. I find them amusing because they are a parody of the left - which given how extreme the left has become, is harder to do these days, but they manage to do it.

I think their heads will explode if Trump becomes president.

This post is off-topic so I would not be surprised if it gets deleted. However ...

So, are you yourself "running around to every Trump thread" as well then? I haven't seen one yet that you haven't involved yourself in,
... are you and other Trump worshippers the "legitimate" members in these threads, and anyone who dissents is ... somehow less welcome than you and your cohorts are? Because there's only a few of us, all told, who bother to comment on Trump either way here. This comment seems very much over the arrogance top.

Further, you haven't "won" a debate yet that I've seen. Your tactics are to flood threads with video captures, post links to extremist blogs and sites, interminable amateur Youtube videos ... and then claim "victory" while you're endlessly rephrasing others' arguments, making personal comments simultaneously with whining that others are "attacking" you ... in short, you pull out every tool of dirty forensic pool in virtually every post ... and then act like Trump posts should somehow remain sacrosanct for you and the other Trump fanboys and fangirls.

Speaking of repulsive, I find these practices abhorrent.

Personal rant over. Mods, do as you must.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

There are a couple that follow around every Trump thread, insult and mock (and cry when they get a taste of their own medicine), then run away when asked for any detail claiming some kind of moral victory. I find them amusing because they are a parody of the left - which given how extreme the left has become, is harder to do these days, but they manage to do it.

I think their heads will explode if Trump becomes president.

This post is off-topic so I would not be surprised if it gets deleted. However ...

So, are you yourself "running around to every Trump thread" as well then? I haven't seen one yet that you haven't involved yourself in,
... are you and other Trump worshippers the "legitimate" members in these threads, and anyone who dissents is ... somehow less welcome than you and your cohorts are? Because there's only a few of us, all told, who bother to comment on Trump either way here. This comment seems very much over the arrogance top.

Further, you haven't "won" a debate yet that I've seen. Your tactics are to flood threads with video captures, post links to extremist blogs and sites, interminable amateur Youtube videos ... and then claim "victory" while you're endlessly rephrasing others' arguments, making personal comments simultaneously with whining that others are "attacking" you ... in short, you pull out every tool of dirty forensic pool in virtually every post ... and then act like Trump posts should somehow remain sacrosanct for you and the other Trump fanboys and fangirls.

Speaking of repulsive, I find these practices abhorrent.

Personal rant over. Mods, do as you must.

Back on topic (you will note in this thread several of my requests to get back on topic have been ignored and responded to with more attacks), have you any views on the latest news that the officer in the OP has now endorsed Trump? This is something I added today in a failed attempt to keep some people to the topic.

I personally feel the vile behaviour of the protesters he described will swing a lot more people to Trump and it may well be the clincher for his presidential run. I feel the Trump Train is certainly gathering speed.
edit on 23/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Gryph...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Europe Bitten By The Vicious Snake

A speech Donald Trump made a couple of mths ago, it's bang on too!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Europe Bitten By The Vicious Snake

A speech Donald Trump made a couple of mths ago, it's bang on too!

Trump, whilst egotistical, is truly a man of great courage. He is not saying anything we don't know, even those that would coddle the snake to their bosom as the poem says, but none have spoken up. I truly believe, win or lose the election, he will go down as one of the great men of our time when the world looks back in 50 years.

Leadership and courage are the reasons he is gathering support - I suspect that is why Officer Tatum has jumped on board. He won't be the last.

That video by the way is so good it deserves it's own thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

UKTruth, in your opinion, what exactly is the vile behavior by Trump supporters?

I know my own opinion, but I'm also someone who believes torture and murder and breaking international law is vile.

Since you've expressed support for these arguably vile concepts, contempt for international law, and also belief that some laws need to be broken what ground do you have to stand against protesters?

Seems your moral compass needs recalibration if torture and murder is okay, but protests and activism is "vile".

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

UKTruth, in your opinion, what exactly is the vile behavior by Trump supporters?

I know my own opinion, but I'm also someone who believes torture and murder and breaking international law is vile.

Since you've expressed support for these arguably vile concepts, contempt for international law, and also belief that some laws need to be broken what ground do you have to stand against protesters?

Seems your moral compass needs recalibration if torture and murder is okay, but protests and activism is "vile".

I am specifically talking about the behaviour described by Officer Tatum in post #1 of this thread.
If you have not watched that then please do as it explains what he saw happening.

My moral compass is fine. It guides me to the position of not offering the same compassion to a murdering terrorist as I would to an innocent person. I hold that those that would seek to murder hundreds (or even thousands) in an act of pure cowardice inspired by hate deserve no recourse based on any standing law designed to give structure to a civilized society.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Like I said, you may want to recalibrate that moral compass when you think like this....

Protest Trump using bad words in front of children - VILE
Murder innocent families - Acceptable
Torture - Acceptable
Breaking International Law- Acceptable
Road Blocks against Trump and supporters- VILE

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Anyone who wants to ignore Geneva Convention and international law, wants to put dishonor on our troops and abandon morality. It's disgusting. To put murder and torture and any other unspeakable act on a kid who signed up to defend our country.

Its not murder if they are not civilians. Also Murder requires planning and cold bloodedness to be called such. Our soldiers dont go out planning to kill a specific person they dislike.
The geneva conventions has loopholes built into it. According to that It s perfectly legal to shoot to kill instead of capture because they could be lying about surrenderring. Your soldiers safety comes before the enemies. Changing the ROE to shoot to kill and not capture is also perfectly fine.

Article 3 says no torture so the US dont do the torturing. we let non signatories do that and its legal because "we" arent doing it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Like I said, you may want to recalibrate that moral compass when you think like this....

Protest Trump using bad words in front of children - VILE
Murder innocent families - Acceptable
Torture - Acceptable
Breaking International Law- Acceptable
Road Blocks against Trump and supporters- VILE

I reject your summary.

I am not going to repeat the acts the Officer described, they are there for people to see and listen to in the OP. I summarise them as vile and will continue to do so.

As far as handling terrorists:

Collateral damage brought about by bombing ISIS - necessary. I hold the terrorists accountable for their deaths, not the armed forces of the USA or any western nation. All the terrorists need to do is stop hiding amongst innocent families.

Torture - as I said I have no compassion for any terrorist that would carry out acts such as we saw in Brussels yesterday. I would suggest those that do seriously need to look at their own moral compass before attacking others.

Breaking international law - wrapped up in the two above, but can see why you wanted to add another one for effect!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

In this thread, you basically posted a video from a police officer who went to a Trump rally and had formed ideas about some of behaviors of some protesters at the event he attended. Yet, after that several of us have, and you have joined us, in discussing a myriad of associated topics.

At this point, since UKTruth has shown us that Officer Tatum is now a Trump supporter, suprise, what topics do you find relevant to your thread going forward?

Thanks in advance.

edit on 23-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: yuppa

Actually it does. BOTH sides have to agree on it.

That is untrue. The signatory, regardless of whether or not the other side signed it, is bound to adhere to the policies laid-out in the Geneva Convention.

I went back and researched that. you forgot ANd i also forgot article 3. IF they are captured and under surrender yes they have a few rights but not as many as a actual soldier. SO th esolution is clear. stop capturing them and just dispose of them like the dogs they are. Cant capture a corpse. A simple change of th eROE and take no prisoners will suffice.

I think the bleeding hearts would rather capture them, then give them a nice house and welfare - as long as they voted democrat.

Whats funny is they think Killing them instead of capturing them is against international law and the conventions but both allow for it to b edone in actuality. As long as the ROE are set out clearly before said operation and the enemies know what to expect. They do the exact same so this just levels the playing field. This whole thing about honor in warfare is stupid. the point is to win and crush the enemy so badly they dare not get uppity again.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join