It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Now you're just babbling nonsense.

You may want to get some help man. Talk to your doctor. They make HAPPY pills for people like you.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Great news! An officer who is supposed to protect and serve will now support a man, according to your own words, wishes to subvert the US Constitution and take away freedoms and liberties by torturing others.

I suppose some people create their own definition of freedom to suit their twisted needs.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well, that is your opinion MR jester.

I can just go back to the fact that I have not been contested in the evidence I offered. I was gracious and tried to offer you something a little more real and personal. You could not receive it in the spirit it was given.

If that is not, then contest the evidence I offered.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Wow.

Who said he wants to subvert the constitution?

SOURCE?

Are you confusing him with Obama?

LOL

So you obviously have not read a single thing Trump has proposed huh?

And you come here acting like a hot shot laughing when you dont have a leg to stand on as far as the actual issue?

How funny.

edit on 3 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Great news! An officer who is supposed to protect and serve will now support a man, according to your own words, wishes to subvert the US Constitution and take away freedoms and liberties by torturing others.

I suppose some people create their own definition of freedom to suit their twisted needs.

As i said - Well done Officer Tatum, and thank you to the protesters who must be Trump's greatest asset right now. Its seems more and more people are switching to him after Chicago, especially.

Maybe people like Officer Tatum would vote for someone else if there were any credible alternative to Trump's ideas on fighting terrorism. Unfortunately when challenged, those that deride Trump's policies have no ideas of their own (as we saw on this thread)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Wow.

SOURCE?

LOL

And you come here acting like a hot shot laughing when you dont have a leg to stand on as far as the actual issue?

How funny.

LOL, I think he is talking about harming the precious little terrorists and making sure we respect their rights. I think reasonable men like Officer Tatum are rejecting that notion.
edit on 23/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Trump on the constitution and cooperation and other issues,

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Wow.

SOURCE?

LOL

How funny.

I asked UKTruth about Trump's plans and this is what he posted earlier in the thread:

Close borders to target groups (Muslims) Improve screening / checks before reopening borders Deport Surveillance (outside current constitution) Torture (through expanded laws) Destroy infrastructure being used by ISIS to communicate and move around Destroy resources (oil) Remove the restrictions on the military and accept collateral damage No revelations there - been said many times. I am sure you knew them but assume you just want to get into an argument. Play on your own.

Viva la Trump....screw the constitution.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

YOU can stop asking members on a forum about policy of a potential candidate and go to the source. He has a wonderful webpage like all candidates where his views are explained.

HAVE YOU DONE THAT?

LOL

And you can start by contesting what I have already said. If you can funny man

Also, please oh enlightened one, what violates the constitution from what you posted? You are so well versed, what is in violation of the constitution.

You made a claim now back it up.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You made a claim now back it up.

No I didn't. UKTruth did. Why don't you ask him.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here lets see what this grossly misonformed person who made up his mind thinks.

Close borders to target groups Improve screening / checks before reopening borders Deport Surveillance (outside current constitution)

SO IS THAT IN VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION? Our constitution protects people OUTSIDE THE US? Derp!

Torture (through expanded laws) Destroy infrastructure being used by ISIS to communicate and move around Destroy resources

SO IS THAT IN VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION? Our constitution tells us how to deal with terrorists? Derp!

Remove the restrictions on the military and accept collateral damage

SO IS THAT IN VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION? Our constitution placed restrictions on how we carry war out on our enemies? Derp!

So far nothing you have posted is in violation of the constitution. You are the expert on the Constitution and Trump. Because you have actually read the constitution and supporting documents, as well as literature surrounding it, as well as VISITED THE TRUMP WEBSITE to inform yourself

RIGHT?

DERP!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Wow.

SOURCE?

LOL

How funny.

I asked UKTruth about Trump's plans and this is what he posted earlier in the thread:

Close borders to target groups (Muslims) Improve screening / checks before reopening borders Deport Surveillance (outside current constitution) Torture (through expanded laws) Destroy infrastructure being used by ISIS to communicate and move around Destroy resources (oil) Remove the restrictions on the military and accept collateral damage No revelations there - been said many times. I am sure you knew them but assume you just want to get into an argument. Play on your own.

Viva la Trump....screw the constitution.

Yep that's right. Not much to be so concerned about. Excellent plans by Trump which is why I suspect men like the one in the video relaying the disgusting behaviour of the protesters are now on board the Trump Train. Increased surveillance on mosques and within Muslim communities seems very sensible.

Very small price to pay to identify terrorists and deal with them.

I'd actually prefer that the surveillance and invasion of privacy was not necessary, but still waiting for the alternatives to solve the problem. No one is coming up with those (especially not from those Trump haters on this thread). In fact they are starting to copy Trump, with Cruz now saying we need to 'patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods'.

Its only Trump that nailed the correct approach and now others are following. he has been the one identifying the issues and leading from the the moment he started his run.

edit on 23/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I'd actually prefer that the surveillance and invasion of privacy was not necessary, but still waiting for the alternatives to solve the problem.

Case and point.

Thanks again for being honest.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The point is he made a BS typical fallacy about Trump. He incorrectly thinks that he wants to infringe on the constitution like Obama did.

YET nothing he has listed is in violation of the constitution.

In fact Trump is for a STRICT interpretation of the constitution along the lines of the Anti-federalists. COMPLETE RESPECT for the constitution.

This is what happens when you inform yourself through television instead of READING.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Officer Tatum SAYS:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Yet, he refers to surveillance ABROAD. HE is actually against domestic spying. Did you know that?

Of coarse not.

He wants to dismantle ALL domestic spying and kill the patriot act.

Yet again,

The trouble with informing yourself via TV instead of READING.

I bet you call people sheeple and have laughed at them in past elections for doing EXACTLY what you are doing right now.

No jokes now?

How about FACTS you can refute mine with?

No?

So do your thing. Insert a cute meme showing how smart and well informed you are.

EDIT TO ADD:
Here let me help you constitutional lawyer and well informed political pundit whos wit is insurmountable.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yet, he refers to surveillance ABROAD. HE is actually against domestic spying. Did you know that?

Of coarse not.

He wants to dismantle ALL domestic spying and kill the patriot act.

Yet again,

I bet you call people sheeple and have laughed at them in past elections for doing EXACTLY what you are doing right now.

No jokes now?

No?

So do your thing. Insert a cute meme showing how smart and well informed you are.

Interestingly once Trump identifies and either jails or deports terrorists and terrorist sympathisers, plus improves immigration screening and closes the borders to terrorists and anyone linked to terrorists, there will be no need for any surveillance of US Citizens. All the current initiatives could be wound down. So his plan actually supports strengthening the constitution in the long run by winding back all of Obama's mistakes.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I don't own a TV.

I don't call people sheeple, but I was a bit concerned when Obama's Hope and Change message was so well received. Now I laugh because Trump is selling Hope and Change again and those that warned about Obama are now falling for Trump's version.

It's funny, yet sad.

I don't dispute those "facts". I just think he's wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I don't dispute those "facts". I just think he's wrong.

So what makes him wrong?

You dont dispute the facts....which point to him being EVERYTHING we have been asking for,

a guy who will ruin himself after this run... who is sticking his neck out for us.....

and you want to waste our one chance to elect a real leader for....??¿????¿¿¿??¿

I think he is wrong? based on "reasons"

I may be a holy crusader but you are the one operating on faith. or anti faith.

You dont believe in anything,

EDIT TO ADD:
Wait a minute, you dont dispute the facts, yet made the claim anyways? So you were lying or just ill informed?

Either way, how about saying

"Hey man I was wrong. It turns out what I said was off, but I still cant trust him-."

That would be honest.

You are not so funny now at my expense are you? I didnt want to carry the conversation like this. I offered something else entirely. You scoffed like everyone else. THAT is why we will win. THIS is why we cant lose....no matter if we lose this retarded election. Join your people already and enjoy the freedom we already have. OR stay exactly as you are, as is, in the world you hate, as is, exactly as messed up as it is.

If you do come around and want to take a risk with us, you are welcome to. WE are your people after all.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

So what makes him wrong?

You dont dispute the facts....which point to him being EVERYTHING we have been asking for,

a guy who will ruin himself after this run... who is sticking his neck out for us.....

and you want to waste our one chance to elect a real leader for....??¿????¿¿¿??¿

I think he is wrong? based on "reasons"

I may be a holy crusader but you are the one operating on faith. or anti faith.

You dont believe in anything,

The only argument seems to be that Trump will be unfair to the terrorists. Crazy I know, but that appears to be the argument of those that don't like his plan to deal with terrorists.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join