It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am no foolish spiritual slave. I am a priest of liberty.

But since you want cold practicality.

You have not contested the information offered. Perhaps out of sloth since it is too much to contest quickly and so not equal to the actual commitment you have to your espoused truth you profess.

Perhaps because it rings true and deviates from the path of repeating a lie until it deafens common sense and logic.

Who knows.

The fact is you asked for evidence, I gave it, and you have not contested it

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Very nice post. Your articulation of the breaking point that has been reached is spot on. Nothing will stop the momentum now. It may be a long road ahead and a dangerous one, but the days of passive acceptance of the prison cell constructed around us by elites in govts. and the private sector are over.

The brown shirts who have guarded the cells of our prison for their masters will fall away, but they will be remembered.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I am no foolish spiritual slave. I am a priest of liberty.

But since you want cold practicality.

You have not contested the information offered. Perhaps out of sloth since it is too much to contest quickly and so not equal to the actual commitment you have to your espoused truth you profess.

Perhaps because it rings true and deviates from the path of repeating a lie until it deafens common sense and logic.

Who knows.

The fact is you asked for evidence, I gave it, and you have not contested it

Sloth? Heck no, I'm a sinner, a heretic, an infidel ... I do not share these irrational baseless beliefs espoused here.

But it is equally irrational to attempt to get a True Believer to see rationality or any facts counter to their cult-beliefs.

I have experience dealing with this sort of thing, and as I realized clearly what I have been suspecting, I'm going to exit our little tete-a-tete.

I'll leave you to your beliefs, however, from one human being to another, careful of the Kool-Aid.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

And so good bye.

As all things that are fleeting must go.

As others that are a ROCK, we stay as those fleeting things pass over us and we remain.

edit on 3 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Tread carefully, my friend. A priest of liberty is not someone to mess with.

You may find yourself in the middle of a fury of calls for the deification of Trump, and unable to withstand the awesome sight of his godly powers.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Its a new world alright.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yet, you want facts and can not contest them.

You want conviction and you lag behind

You want validation, but leave scoffing only secure in your troubled smile.

HOW will you beat us? How will you deny us?

You can not.

First they ignore you. CHECK

Then they laugh at you. CHECK

We will fight. CHECK

..............CHECK MATE

BECAUSE WE BELIEVE

and always have.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yet, you want facts and can not contest them.

You want conviction and you lag behind

You want validation, but leave scoffing only secure in your troubled smile.

HOW will you beat us? How will you deny us?

You can not.

First they ignore you

then they laugh.

We will fight.

There are a couple that follow around every Trump thread, insult and mock (and cry when they get a taste of their own medicine), then run away when asked for any detail claiming some kind of moral victory. I find them amusing because they are a parody of the left - which given how extreme the left has become, is harder to do these days, but they manage to do it.

I think their heads will explode if Trump becomes president.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Oh, I see. You're a solider. A fighter enthralled in a holy battle to decide the fate of future mankind.

We believe in you, holy soldier. Carry on and fight the good fight.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Its to be expected. It doesnt cause fret or anxiety. Its like rain. Do you get mad at every drop that gets you wet or do you just simply walk in the rain not running from place getting wet all along? I forget where I heard that, but its true.

I welcome it. It is part of the process.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Yet, you only have humor. I have conviction.

You laugh.

We win.

as long as we are all "happy"

You are happy right?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

There are a couple that follow around every Trump thread, insult and mock (and cry when they get a taste of their own medicine), then run away when asked for any detail claiming some kind of moral victory. I find them amusing because they are a parody of the left - which given how extreme the left has become, is harder to do these days, but they manage to do it. I think their heads will explode if Trump becomes president.

I believe I may have to finally concede. It's tough to go head-to head with the dynamic Trump duo. A tennis star and a holy crusader. Please don't come and take away my constitutional rights and torture me. I know that is Trump's plan, but I'm sure you can find mercy in your heart to spare my poor soul.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

So you are happy?

You laugh like a jester, but I wonder if you are like all jesters inside?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You laugh.

Who wouldn't? What you said borders on the edge of insanity. Next thing you're going to tell me Trump is the second coming.

We win.

Congratulations! I hope your prize is free of any sharp corners. We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

You gave up.

I feel sorry for you. No place here, no place in the future. Only the limbo you know to keep you.

Its all nonsense. Smile on great jester. Forgive my levity. It is heavy only to you.

It is light as a feather to me.

That is an injustice.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Anyway - the tactic of these people is always to derail.

The OP posted a very important insight into what really goes on at Trump rallies and how the protesters behave so poorly. It''s this that he left want to hide, so I am very pleased that this particular video is popping up all over the place. It's good that it is out there.

I think these kind of truths will help rid the world of people like Clinton holding any kind of power and will help claim back freedoms from the attack dogs and control freaks on the left.

Can we stay on topic? I think it's not very respectful to the OP to be so far off track.
edit on 23/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yeah this is one of many. It is going to take shutting down all mass communication to be able to stop the reality from coming forward.

Trump supporters are just average people who dont care about being screamed at, being labeled as whatever, none of it. Their lives are HARD and they are sick of all this same old BS.

Very clear and pragmatic people with one goal in mind. No BS, no spin. They know why they are motivated and nothing will stop them.

The idea is greater than one man. No one lie or group of lies will deter them.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You gave up. I feel sorry for you. No place here, no place in the future. Only the limbo you know to keep you. Its all nonsense. Smile on great jester. Forgive my levity. It is heavy only to you. It is light as a feather to me. That is an injustice.

The real injustice is that you are a holy crusader, fighting the good fight for Lord Trump, with pure conviction...yet your conviction only grants you one vote. Isn't that sad? You invest so much in to your lord and savior, yet have no more to show for it than I do, the great jester.

Perhaps it was not a wise investment at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

You can try and mock me for believing in myself and my people. That is actually a cry for a witness to your own pain.

Like a "waiting for Godot" moment. You cant be alone in the absurdity you no longer understand and you only run out of time with every day before you never will.

You need validation in others, because if they were to be real and believe you would be as nothing to yourself.

If you need to mock me as being a holy warrior or whatever because I am filled with motivation by seeing my people actually TRYING to be free for once then so be it.

I will enjoy my country, my people and the moment. We are already free, and though you would deny it, you are not, like we were not.

It is not about Trump or this simple election. Its the idea you want to share in but are ashamed to. Its a risk and you dont want to risk it.

You keep responding because YOU ARE NOT HAPPY. You want to keep laughing because the laughter drowns out the sound of the echo you have inside. You are empty man. You dont believe in anything anymore.

I wont join you there. I will not be your witness.

I do believe like so many others, and in that faith in ourselves and our people we ARE HAPPY. We are already free. The rest is just details.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You gave up. I feel sorry for you. No place here, no place in the future. Only the limbo you know to keep you. Its all nonsense. Smile on great jester. Forgive my levity. It is heavy only to you. It is light as a feather to me. That is an injustice.

The real injustice is that you are a holy crusader, fighting the good fight for Lord Trump, with pure conviction...yet your conviction only grants you one vote. Isn't that sad? You invest so much in to your lord and savior, yet have no more to show for it than I do, the great jester.

Perhaps it was not a wise investment at all.

Why not go back to the topic of the thread?

An update from Officer Tatum

Officer Tatum's facebook today.......

It's official. I endorse Donald Trump for President. After taking a long hard look, I believe Mr. Trump gives this country the best chance to be great again. The power is in the vote!

Well done Officer Tatum, fighting for freedom. I rather suspect the behaviour of the 'protesters' helped sway him to Trump. Thanks to their efforts especially, more and more people seem to be opening their eyes.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join