It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I dont have to. Its literally all over social media and from independent sources like the man in the OP

ATS cant host the internet.

Honestly I dont have to list them all.

You have to since you are making an outlandish claim not supported by facts. The burden of proof is on you.

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I dont have to. Its litterally all over social media and from idependant sources like the man in the OP

ATS cant host the internet. Honestly I dont have to.

You have to since you are making an outlandish claim. The burden of proof is on you.

No, you don't have to. No, but in the absence of that proof, you're not offering anything reasonable in return.

I have provided video proof above. What more proof do you need?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: spiritualzombie

He said words. (Ofte taken out of context)

His opponents shut down major highways, stormed an areana trying to intimidate voters and threatened rioting if he wins.

In their defense, Donald Trump is threatening (or promising) to use the most powerful position on Earth to forcibly round up and deport 11 million people, ban people based entirely on religion, amp up torture, and murder innocent families. He's suggesting international war crimes.

Versus...

A road block

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yeah you have a video. We all saw it. We know WHY the people were there and who sent them

You have an interpretation of the events.

I know George Soros and Hillary sent people to incite violence.

That is better documented and I already provided my sources earlier on which others provided supporting information for

You made your argument and it came short because it is opinion and interpretation of events from that opinion

Not facts

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: yuppa

If trump pays for the venues hes using he has the right to bar anyone he does not like attending. thats not infringing on their rights. its protecting his own to be heard.

If he announces that it is a closed event, or if people become disruptive, he has the right to have them removed.

(Look up "civil disobedience" as a method of protest, since you seem to have never heard of that.)

He DOES NOT have the right to instruct his followers to kick them, bash them in the face, and send them out on stretchers.

He was talking about what HIS FATHER experienced and was commenting to the PC crowd using a ABSURDITY. Dig beneath the surface of what h e is saying there. Also CIvil disobedience does not mean BREAKING THE LAWS in actuality. You have a right UNTIL it INFRINGES on ANOTHERS. the right of free passage was denied and had to b e enforced by COPS and TOW TRUCKS.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Has not done a thing yet. And again that is a far fetched interpretation of his words well out of context. Its fear based fed by MSM which is owned by the power elite. An old subject here to say the least.

He has not done a thing

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

It's not a "interpretation of events" to see a Trump supporter sucker-punch a man being led out of a venue.

It's not an "interpretation of events" to see Trump supporters ganging up around a protester, knocking them down, and kicking them.

Etc. etc. etc.

You believe George Soros and Hillary sent folks to incite violence. Yes, you've made that clear.

Who is directing Trump to incite political violence (terrorism) at his rallies? Or is he doing it for free?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

He said words. (Ofte taken out of context)

His opponents shut down major highways, stormed an areana trying to intimidate voters and threatened rioting if he wins.

In their defense, Donald Trump is threatening (or promising) to use the most powerful position on Earth to forcibly round up and deport 11 million people, ban people based entirely on religion, amp up torture, and murder innocent families. He's suggesting international war crimes.

Versus...

A road block

Once again Talking points that have been debunked and clarified. Also President is a figurehead. its not th emost powerful job in the world.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

He was wrong to do that. We all said so.

Doesnt make a case for Trump supporters being violent because one guy acted out.

The man did walk past many more than that one guy with nothing happening.

Again Hillary and George Soros sent these people to provoke violence.

Trump has denounced violence since. Something no one else has.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Cite the video; cite the timestamp you're referring to.

Of course civil disobedience involves actually breaking the law ... why do you think people are taken to jail and arrested for it?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Because they did things not legally protected.

That is not the way Americans protest. The civil rights era won because it operated within the law and forced the opposition to break it.

Kind of like now

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

He was wrong to do that. We all said so.

Doesnt make a case for Trump supporters being violent because one guy acted out.

The man did walk past many more than that one guy with nothing happening.

Again Hillary and George Soros sent these people to provoke violence.

Trump has denounced violence since. Something no one else has.

"He" was wrong to do that? Who? What are you referring to?

And SERIOUSLY, one guy "acted out" .. that's what you call slugging someone in the face with a suckerpunch from the side, or was it when the folks had the protester down kicking him?

TRUMP ADVOCATES VIOLENCE FROM THE PODIUM! In recording after recording, over and over.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Yeah one guy at each event. Not the masses of Trump supporters peacfully assembled.

Trump has distanced himself from the violence even you provided evidence of such.

Also, calm down.

You seem emotional. Calm down.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Because they did things not legally protected.

That is not the way Americans protest. The civil rights era won because it operated within the law and forced the opposition to break it.

Kind of like now

Breaking the law as a symbolic gesture to bring attention to an issue is not "legally protected" ... that's the point.

So you define the way American's protest now? LOL.

If the Civil Rights protests were "operating within the law" why were they arrested???

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yeah one guy. Not the masses of Trump supporters peacfully assembled.

Trump has distanced himself from the violence even you provided evidence of such.

Also, calm down.

Any clip above shows more than "one guy" being violent. Are you really denying this?

Trump has called for "kicking them, punching them in the face, sending them out on stretchers" from the podium.

What's the matter DO CAPS MAKE YOU NERVOUS? LOL.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I do not define it. I follow the sage words of people like Martin Luther king who asked we be smart and not break the law

Are you advocating breaking the law then?

EDIT TO ADD:
They were mistreated by TPTB which made their case stronger and drew more support to them

kind of like now with Trump.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So, what have we learned here?

Individuals on each "side" of the Trump rally protests are responsible for their own acts of violence, Officer Tatum in the OP seems to be a reasonable person but his view of events is as subject to confirmation bias as any person's would be, most of us agree that acts of violence used for the purpose of furthering a political agenda is wrong, and that Mr. Trump on regular occasions has either incited or approved of violent acts against protesters at his rallies.

Who says we can't communicate with each other?

My contention is slightly different but not a million miles away despite our heated discussions.

I believe strongly that one is responsible for ones own actions. I don't buy the incitement charge against Trump.

The truth is he has spoken to thousands at many rallies and has had to put up with many agitators interrupting him and screaming some pretty hateful things as well as acting violently. Whilst he should be above lashing out at these people verbally, I understand where he is coming from and the handful of incidents where he has lashed out are examples (and evidence) of the fact that he is not close to being a polished politician. That actually is part of his draw.

I can not see any other reason for the massive over reaction to his words than a political agenda to halt his support at all costs by the establishment machine, in which I count the Democratic and Republican political elite as well as vast sections of the media. They have focused on a few statements and not focused anywhere close to the same amount of time on his actual policies. Why? Because the people agree with these policies in vast numbers.

Those that have partaken in violence should be ashamed of themselves on all sides and they should be punished for their action.

My last point goes to those that have organised aggression and intimidation. I hold these people in absolute contempt.

There is nothing wrong with peaceful protest, but that is not what we are seeing at Donald Trump rallies. Not even close.
edit on 21/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It is still not the many people peacefully assembled.

It certainly doesnt make the extraordinary case you are trying to make.

Outlandish claim considering the evidence available...really

I liked your writing style and vocabulary before. This is emotional and sophomoric

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I do not define it. I follow the sage words of people like Martin luther king who asked we be smart and not break the law

Are you advocating breaking the law then?

You just stated that what the protesters have done is "not the way Americans protest." So yes, by your own words, you are attempting to define the proper way to protest.

As to what Dr. King said about civil disobedience, why don't you check out "A Message from Jail" at the King Archives.

Here's a link: A Message From Jail - The King Center

Have I advocated breaking the law? Have I even advocated civil disobedience? If so, quote it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

It is still not the many people peacefully assembled.

It certainly doesnt make the extrordinary case you are trying to make.

Outlandish claim considering the evidence available...really

I liked your writing style and vocabulary before. This is emotional and sophmoric

The case I am making is that the videos show Trump inciting violence and violence happening.

It's not outlandish ... it's on the video for anyone to see.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join