It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That is an interpretation.

He officially said not to as per your link.

You said otherwise.

You were wrong

Also there are hundreds of thousands of peoples testimonials all over independent sources saying the agitators are violent, not the Trump supporters.

Like the video in the OP

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

George Soros is backing Hillary doing such.

Not Trump.

Who is sponsoring the terroristic actions of TRUMP at the TRUMP rallies?

Or is TRUMP doing it for free? (Inciting political violence to promote his agenda.)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

These people posting are just disagreeing with other posters. This is not the same as trying to stop people from speaking or blocking others from listening, or spitting on or threatening people or calling people racist that disagree.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

That is an interpretation.

He officially said not to as per your link.

You said otherwise.

You were wrong

Is your contention because Trump said "I don't condone violence" that the ten or twenty incidents that follow showing him indeed inciting violence aren't what we can see with our eyes they are???

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Not Trump.

Or is TRUMP doing it for free? (Inciting political violence to promote his agenda.)

Saying defend yourselves is political violence and terrorism? ok.....

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That is something you made up

The evidence shows Trumps supporters are peaceful. Like the OP and hundreds of thousand like it from first person witnesses. Not the MSM which no one trusts anymore

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

These people posting are just disagreeing with other posters. This is not the same as trying to stop people from speaking or blocking others from listening, or spitting on or threatening people or calling people racist that disagree.

Wow, thats a blast from the past ...

If the logic of the accusations I was addressing is that any actions taken which may impede or inhibit speech on the part of Trump or his followers is indeed an occasion of "supression of the freedom of speech" ... then logically, actions taken here which may impede or inhibit speech on the part of Trump dissenters here is effectively attempting to "silence free speech at ATS."

Notice also my final assertion in that section which stated that the tautology inherent in those claims was the issue.
edit on 21-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That is something you made up

The evidence shows Trumps supporters are peaceful. Like the OP and hundreds of thousand like it from first person witnesses. Not the MSM which no one trusts anymore

I created the videos showing Trump supporters beating, kicking, and sucker punching protesters and dissenters???

O-kay.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No you forgot to listen to the hundreds of thousands of testimonials from first person witnesses all over mass communications which say Trump supporters are peaceful

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Not Trump.

Saying defend yourselves is political violence and terrorism? ok.....

Are you kidding?

Point out one video that I posted, with a time mark, in which Trump says "Defend yourselves."

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Got any hard numbers on how many racist and bigots are there then?

Countless.

Seems the protestors outside were bigoted against anyone not of their particular political bent.

Terrorists (domestic or otherwise) will often use the defense, "We are not the terrorists. They are!" Of course the proof is in the intolerance and discrimination of others based entirely on religion, race and the overall promotion on an organizational level, of violence.... Individual will always be individuals. Get into fights, etc... BUT when you have a candidate singling out all muslims, calling Mexicans rapists, promoting torture and murder of innocent families, and encouraging violence... Things become pretty clear.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

If trump pays for the venues hes using he has the right to bar anyone he does not like attending. thats not infringing on their rights. its protecting his own to be heard.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

No you forgot to listen to the hundreds of thousands of testimonials from first person witnesses all over mass communications which say Trump supporters are peaceful

Are you sure it's only hundreds of thousands? Not millions or billions?

There is video evidence, three of which I linked, that Trump advocates and incites violence and his followers are violent.

Are you saying you don't trust the witness of your own eyes?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

He said words. (Often taken out of context)

His opponents shut down major highways, stormed an arena trying to intimidate voters and threatened rioting if he wins.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If trump pays for the venues hes using he has the right to bar anyone he does not like attending. thats not infringing on their rights. its protecting his own to be heard.

If he announces that it is a closed event, or if people become disruptive, he has the right to have them removed.

(Look up "civil disobedience" as a method of protest, since you seem to have never heard of that.)

He DOES NOT have the right to instruct his followers to kick them, bash them in the face, and send them out on stretchers.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So you have a video and an interpretation.

I have the entirety of testimonials all over the internet from average people that say you and interpretations are wrong.

Sorry. Your argument is faith based not rational

Not founded in facts.

Nice try

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

So hillary and george soros have the right to incite a riot?

Also blame bernie for it?

Wow

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

So you have 3 videos and an interpretation.

I have he entirety of testimonials all over the internet from average people that say you and your 3 interpretarions are wrong.

Sorry. Your argument is faith based not rarional

I linked three.

Why don't you "link the entirety of testimonials all over the internet from average people" and we'll compare.

The argument I have is "Here, look at these videos which show Trump inciting violence and his followers enacting violence on numerous occasions."

The argument you have is "the internet."

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So hillary and george soros have the right to incite a riot?

Also blame bernie for it?

Wow

Is Trump inciting riots and promoting terrorism for free?

Or is someone paying him?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You didnt give me numbers. you gave me countless. SO in other words its OPINION and not FACTUAL. Oh and soething surpising to me . Farrakhans group is saying stay away from hillary. why? arent they copmpatriots?

As to terrorism. They dont fit the definition o f it and therefore are not. they arent going out and saying convert to trumpism or die. They arent blocking roads holding motorist hostage to their stupidity blocking traffic.

ALso Your talking point son mexicans. Once again he said SOME OF THEM not ALL OF THEM and its TRUE. Obama promotes torture,so does hillary. Innocent families? In whose eyes? If they aid and abedd they are just as guilty.
But remember he later clarified and said HE would just concentrate on th eterrorist themselves,but hey dont let facts stop ya hate train.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join