It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

That was the point, even if you sort of missed it. I also don't really think I won that little exchange.

Well then I have to give you some credit on that one then. Good timing and delivery. Quite Clever and quick too.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

So, you believe that wealth equates to wisdom, good character, and/or truthfulness?

Interesting.

You believe that Mr. Trump is not a member of the same "Elite" that you're gesturing to?

Nothing that Mr. Trump has suggested as policy to this point indicates a reduction in government, in fact, everything he has discussed is instead an increase both in the power of the Presidency and in the scope of the Government.

That is why it utterly befuddles me that someone like you, who I can believe in many ways is something of a classic libertarian/anarcho-capitalist would be fronting for his side-show tactics.

No offense intended.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Trump/Coulter 2016

"Make lib brains explode"

Sorry, no brains exploding with that. We already know there is no end to conservative stupidity.

Yeah, insults. That's a winning strategy.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Gryphon66

I have no idea, but i do believe it couldn't possibly be even remotely as bad as the current ones have been. People like what he's about and they are tired of having their rights stomped on by those who wish to eradicate any type of opposition from anyone who isn't in their Big Club.

Okay, wait.

Your contention here is, briefly stated, that all current politicians are either part of or beholden to "The Elite." Yet, Trump is in all definitions, a member of the Elite: monetarily, historically, connected to the Banking Establishments both financially and contractually, etc. etc. etc.

How can you possibly see him as "an outsider"? Because he claims to be? He golfs with Bill Clinton. He does business deals with George Soros ... it's rampant insanity to see him as anything other than the most Elite of the Elite, precisely because he DOES have billions at his disposal. Do you think that makes him understand or sympathize with the common person?

And beyond that, continuously over his entire career he has been known as a dictatorial egomaniac. That will CHANGE if he gets the White House???

Trump has made statement after statement of what "he will do when President" which mostly consists of extra-legal or patently illegal actions. He will expand the power of the Presidency beyond anything imagined in the darkest dreams of those opposed to Obama or Bush.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Good timing and delivery. Quite Clever and quick too.

I wouldn't go that far, unless you're mocking me. That quote has been making me laugh a fair amount lately. Just thinking about it now is making me crack up, "I have the best words" is such a terrible example of having unbad mouth noise.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So, you believe that wealth equates to wisdom, good character, and/or truthfulness?

Good judgment, enough character and truthfulness that folks will accept your deals.

Interesting.

You believe that Mr. Trump is not a member of the same "Elite" that you're gesturing to?

He is nouveau riche and is actually below the ancien riche elite of Bilderberg supporters.

Nothing that Mr. Trump has suggested as policy to this point indicates a reduction in government, in fact, everything he has discussed is instead an increase both in the power of the Presidency and in the scope of the Government.

That is why it utterly befuddles me that someone like you, who I can believe in many ways is something of a classic libertarian/anarcho-capitalist would be fronting for his side-show tactics.

No offense intended.

I think he has a better grasp of economics than the average politician and will reduce the size of government. How he does that might have repercussions of a dictatorial nature. A lot depends on the Congress. He might need to keep talking without result until the next election.

Politics is corruption. The only way to win is not to play. I just hope the gov gets smaller.

Mr. Trump might be great. What is the odds of that. 100 to 1, 10,000 to 1?

Trump doesn't owe anyone for the presidency. He is the only politician in at least a century who has had that. He can cut any gov program, no party holding him back.
edit on 20-3-2016 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

1. So wealth DOES imply good character and wisdom then? I find that the exact opposite is true. I know some very wealthy individuals. Most them have been living in the artificial world of their wealth for so long, they have absolutely no connection to what "normal" people think or feel. They believe, almost to a person, that there is NOTHING they cannot do with money, and usually, they're absolutely correct in that. No, in no reasonable way does wealth imply wisdom or goodness or character.

2. If you haven't noticed, nouveau riche is the only riche left for the most part. The Bilderburgers are your idea of this occulted "Elite" of yours? Oh my. You must really enjoy Penn and Teller, David Copperfield and the like.

3. Why do you think he will reduce the size of government when every one of his stated plans (vague as they are) require MORE government action?

"Repercussions of a dictatorial nature" ??? Well if that isn't a fine kettle of doublespeak! So you're okay with tyranny as long as you agree with the outcome? Nice honesty. I am opposed to that in every way from the fibre of my being.

4. Politics is corruption. Perhaps. The way I say it is "the revolutionary becomes the policeman."

Be careful what you ask for with Trump. A dictatorship would actually be a lot smaller form of government.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I have no idea, but i do believe it couldn't possibly be even remotely as bad as the current ones have been. People like what he's about and they are tired of having their rights stomped on by those who wish to eradicate any type of opposition from anyone who isn't in their Big Club.

Okay, wait.

Your contention here is, briefly stated, that all current politicians are either part of or beholden to "The Elite." Yet, Trump is in all definitions, a member of the Elite: monetarily, historically, connected to the Banking Establishments both financially and contractually, etc. etc. etc.

er no. He is not part of the Big Club, he's wealthy yes, but that doesn't make him one of them, another assumption on your part.

How can you possibly see him as "an outsider"? Because he claims to be? He golfs with Bill Clinton. He does business deals with George Soros ... it's rampant insanity to see him as anything other than the most Elite of the Elite, precisely because he DOES have billions at his disposal. Do you think that makes him understand or sympathize with the common person?

Doing business with someone doesn't make them permanent buddies does it? You know how many people who do Business Ventures play a game of golf together? Yet another assumption.

Not all Billionaires are created equally. And they certainly wouldn't call the entire rotten establishment out on the buddies. Why would i think he wouldn't be sympathetic towards people, he certainly has on many accounts.

And beyond that, continuously over his entire career he has been known as a dictatorial egomaniac. That will CHANGE if he gets the White House???

Not all people would agree with you there, but you continue on with your puffed views according to mass and paid for media.btw, i have a family member who does have a restaurant and to many they do seem like a dictator, it keeps things running smoothly because when you're the boss whatever happens to employees who can't do their job properly, becomes your problem. I'm sure the guy from that Chef Gordon Ramsey TV series is viewed as an absolute D*ckhead by a lot of people but it's his Business he's accountable for everything that happens.

Trump has made statement after statement of what "he will do when President" which mostly consists of extra-legal or patently illegal actions. He will expand the power of the Presidency beyond anything imagined in the darkest dreams of those opposed to Obama or Bush.

These are your fears lurking playing you. He's also stated things he regretted and changed his mind on. Remember he's not a Politician but he ain't afraid to stand up and admit when he's wrong.
edit on 3/20/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

An assumption on my part? So do you have access to the Membership Lists of the Elite? C'mon, I'd like to see you make that claim. If not, you're talking through your hat, or more accurately, through the near-blind belief you have in your current Cult of Personality.

"Buddies"? Oh my. You have an incredibly innocent view of the way things work in the world.

And where do you get your "views" then? LOL, "puffed views" indeed. I'm sure your family member and Donald Trump have a LOT in common.

I'm not afraid of Trump at all. I'm talking about the facts of what the man has said. You're talking about your current political idol, for whom you will apparently try to make any excuse.

Here's "my take on it" which you can refer to if you want to deal with facts:

Donald Trump is a fiction. He has been acting out the character he created for TV and the media for SO LONG, that's all he is now. A character or more accurately, a caricature. Donald Trump is not going to be President of the United States unless the actual Elite of the world decide for him to be, and if that's what they want, this fantasy that Trump is anything other than an actor playing a part (did you know he draws a SAG pension, by the way?) is utterly ludicrous.

If he becomes President, it will be because "THEY" want him to be, so have fun with all the populist fantasies you seem to be enjoying.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

twitter.com...
is the US House editor of the Cook Political Report, the gold standard for granular analysis of congressional races. The story he's teasing with this tweet doesn't say Democrats are likely to win a majority in November. It really just says that he's downgrading Republicans' chances in 10 races. But it says that a scenario that was previously thought to be simply impossible is now in the realm of possibility.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well good for you, you're not afraid of Trump.

And i'm not afraid of you.

And this is getting seriously Old.

don't you ever get tired of this?

But, like a small barking Chihuahua you'll continue on until? I agree with you? Not gonna happen.

Why don't you and i agree to disagree on this one.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

But, like a small barking Chihuahua you'll continue on until? I agree with you? Not gonna happen.

Why on earth would you be "afraid of me"? You addressed an issue, I answered. If you're tired of playing, just stop.

What is getting seriously Old? Get tired of What?

I happen to like chihuahuas, so I'm not offended at your comparison, but what in the world? Do you think you're changing anyone's minds by what you write on ATS? Oh, thank you, that gave me a good chortle.

If you don't want to correspond here ... don't. No need to attempt to be insulting or belittling.

I know that's a difficult concept for Trump supporters ...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Why on earth would you be "afraid of me"? You addressed an issue, I answered. If you're tired of playing, just stop.

What is getting seriously Old? Get tired of What?

I happen to like chihuahuas, so I'm not offended at your comparison, but what in the world? Do you think you're changing anyone's minds by what you write on ATS? Oh, thank you, that gave me a good chortle.

If you don't want to correspond here ... don't. No need to attempt to be insulting or belittling.

I know that's a difficult concept for Trump supporters ...

Now you're being ridiculous. You know very well what i meant.

And yes getting tired of repeating it over and over for you, and you saying the same thing back over and over.

There's no more purpose in doing this is there, you're not going to change what you think and neither am i. So we're just belting it out back and forth now like a tennis match, it's getting late.

forgive me i had no idea you had such love of tiny animals. Would you prefer gorilla? This pc sensitivity of yours is getting silly.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I'm being ridiculous because I am supposed to read your mind rather than what you say? That seems silly, speaking of silly.

Repeating it over over for me??? You and I have interacted two times total here. You seem confused.

This is, in my estimation, not a matter of what you and I think ... you're talking about opinions there.

I offered you my opinion, merely because you seemed to want to talk on that level, rather than explore the facts of the matter. Presented with facts, you want to dodge and make things personal. I have no interest in making it personal.

"PC sensitivity?" What, because I like chihuahuas? Jesus Christ. You got called on a lack of decorum and garden-variety ad hominem, and now you want to be all snippy and try to make it my fault? You've got nothing more than the old "PC" stick to try to hit me with??? LOLOL.

To be clear, please feel free to worship Donald Trump all you wish, but if you're going to post about your crush in public, expect that folks will respond with facts and logic to counter your adoration.

Best.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Sigh....

and best to you too!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Yeah, insults. That's a winning strategy.

Oh, look who's all sensitive now.

So it's only cool when you do it or what???

But then, Conservatives are well known for their double standards too so I guess I shouldn't be too shocked.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I wouldn't go that far, unless you're mocking me.

LOL. No, not at all, I'm serious. You used that perfectly in that response about "winning". Also, only someone familiar with that quote would even get it. I'm not mocking you at all, personally I think just that one small joke actually makes me respect you more now for some weird reason.

I also agree it's a hilarious quote of Trumps. It's just as good as some of the awful Bush or Biden quotes out there. The fact that he's talking about how smart he is and his Ivy League Schools then comes back with "I have the best words". Oh, it's so sad it's funny. One of my favorites by far.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Why is the left and the right establishment against Trump?

Because he will strip all the big players of their absolute control over the US.

Not the politicians, the backers. People like the koch brothers and George Soros among others.

They CONTROL politics in this country and its THEIR money that pays for everyone's elections. They MAKE the candidates and cover all bets between them. These people back the left AND the right and ALL of them hate Trump.

Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, "I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made."

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I like that quote!

It's true, but, i am somewhat concerned about all of Trumps Political Rivals...

I mean it can't be healthy to have such a hate-on for this one Man. Wow, i wouldn't be surprised if one of them had heart failure due to blood pressure causing a brain aneurysm or worse. Seriously, it's a worry.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

yeah I hear ya. LOL

Here is a good article with a great Info-wars interview with a long standing opposition researcher for the old republican party. Roger Stone, who is interestingly being shunned from all news outlets because he is honest about Clinton.

stonezone.com...

It covers the ins and outs of who is opposing Trump on both sides.

Basically its THE ESTABLISHMENT in bed with itself across the isle.

Roger Stone is one of the most reliable opposition researchers and political minds around. He is NEVER WRONG. Everything he has said in the past panned out. He has been active since Reagan. He is a MAJOR political adviser that NO ONE likes but EVERYONE respects and asks his opinion. The sort of guy state leaders begrudgingly call on to advise them because he is GOLD....

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join