It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I disagree with the idea of having a president who's WWF, drama queen, entertainment-style outlook will have the power to wage war and push buttons.

These are merely your own opinions not mine. Opinions don't make them real.

You do realize what you're doing right? You're attempting to 'Predict' something that hasn't even happened, and present it almost, as though it will. There is no end to the invisible fear is there? If you want to fear anyone at all, fear the present Gov't.

edit on 3/20/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: awareness10

Sounds like he witnessed multiple instances of rent-a-crowd doing what they do best - use intimidation and aggression to stifle free speech and the right to peaceful assembly.

Given how dirty US politics is, these sorts of shenanigans of creating drama and throwing any sh!t that will stick does not surprise me in slightest.

US politics is the dirtiest of dirty business.

Thankyou for posting, yes it's become a problem to those who just want to hear what the Man has to say. It's heights of this entire thing are beyond ridiculous. It's not surprising but it is most definitely disturbing to see it. I'm just glad this Police Officer got disturbed enough by the violence to say something about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You do realize what you're doing right? You're attempting to 'Predict' something that hasn't even happened, and present it almost, as though it already has.

A president doesn't have the power to wage war or push buttons? That's not a prediction or opinion. It is a fact that he does indeed have such powers.

There is no end to the invisible fear is there? If you want to fear anyone at all, fear the present Gov't.

I've not presented any fear whatsoever. I simply do not want a man that represents my previously mentioned attributes to have that sort of power.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

look... Just look around you, who do you think bombed the hell out of Iraq, and other places you know the ones. Who pays with their limbs and their minds after it's all said and done, and who walks away with the big regime change they did it for? Who walks away with billions and even more power? Not you, not me, not average Americans.

Do you really think the people running the USofA are capable of doing anything positive?

They Own the Media
They Own Big Oil
They Own the Networks you watch faithfully online or off. They Own it all and they think they Own you as well, So much so they'll Tax you to Death to prove it, take away your right to own fire arms, you're right to eat good food not laden with pecticides and gmo crap.
They Don't Listen to Americans because They are your Overlords and want to shut you up.

So what in fact you're cheerleading for is More of the Same Sh*t.

But it is your right and that's what free speech is all about.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Actions speak louder than words.

We'll see.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

What do you think Mr Trump is going to do differently?

If our entire culture, government, etc. is as subsumed by these Elites as you say?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

All of that has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

What do you think Mr Trump is going to do differently?

If our entire culture, government, etc. is as subsumed by these Elites as you say?

Mr. Trump is a rich man running for president. He must want to be famous. He has no binding ties, or at least a minimum.

He says he will shrink the gov, which could put as much as 20% of the economy back into the business sector by his actions alone.

The Elite play is that Mr. Trumps efforts will be too late, and Mr. Trump will get blamed for the crash.

But there is a chance that Mr.Trump will start a new trend towards smaller government and more prosperity, with several generations cutting back government until its gone.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I think you misunderstood what i meant.

I wasn't referring to a President Not having the Power to yield in wars as he will.

What i was trying to convey was your Insistence that Trump would be exactly the same as all the other Presidents who have war mongered. There is no reality to this, it is merely your opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I have no idea, but i do believe it couldn't possibly be even remotely as bad as the current ones have been. People like what he's about and they are tired of having their rights stomped on by those who wish to eradicate any type of opposition from anyone who isn't in their Big Club.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

No. I win because I have the best words.

Wow. You're actually quoting Trump now when you speak. The worst part is that you choose one of his most ignorant and comical statements to do so.

I really just want to wake up from this nightmare but I know that it's not going to happen.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Wow. You're actually quoting Trump now when you speak. The worst part is that you choose one of his most ignorant and comical statements to do so.

I know I was quoting him. I was making fun of him.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Trump/Coulter 2016

"Make lib brains explode"

Sorry, no brains exploding with that. We already know there is no end to conservative stupidity.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm just going to say I may end up voting trump if he is the republican nominee as much as it pains me to say.. I cannot support the left right now, they do not speak to my ideas of freedom or the important issues that we face in society, also they are showing them selves as wholly anti American which I will never be ever. They say things like we should take responsibility for every failed state keep out boarders open, it seems they truly wish to dissolve America and that will get people like me up in arms, though in many ways I support some things very liberal. I feel washed it's sad to see my society like this either way is a losing situation, where do we go now America?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You quote him because you worship him. It's ok, you don't have to hide it from me.

I did find it funny though. Honestly.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I did find it funny though. Honestly.

That was the point, even if you sort of missed it. I also don't really think I won that little exchange.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What i was trying to convey was your Insistence that Trump would be exactly the same as all the other Presidents who have war mongered. There is no reality to this, it is merely your opinion.

How do you know he will not be the same as those that came before him?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Because i'm not "that'' psychic, that's why. Nor will i assume the worst of him either, he simply doesnt have dirty hands like all the other politicians dictating Americans personal lives.

If anything he'll most likely get rid of the filth and replace it with people who actually care about America and don't want it being flushed down the toilet like it presently is.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Because i'm not "that'' psychic, that's why.

Exactly. So if his message is crap to begin with, why would we expect his future presidency to be any different?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Innocent before Guilty? oh wait PC people think backwards, i forgot.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join