It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Incursion Over the Hanford Atomic Plant – 1945 (Witness Interview)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Frank Warren

Coincidence that this was about the time the Allied fighters were encountering Foo Fighters in the skies?

The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft.

Back then it was commonly believed that these were a Nazi secret weapon.

I'm personally of the belief that they probably were a primitive form of drone developed by the Nazis. We do know that they were working on numerous unusual weapons throughout the war, and they did have access to massive resources. I don't think it's at all unbelievable that they could have developed these.

Although, to see a report of one so close to a facility on US soil is unusual, there's nothing to suggest that this couldn't have been piloted from a secret Nazi vessel off the coast.

No matter what, until there is evidence to change my mind, I would have to go with the most plausible explanations for these things - currently they are either misidentification of natural phenomena, or a man-made craft not publicly known. Given the development of Groom Lake after WW2, given that we know the Nazis were working on plenty of weaponry and pushing science to the limits, and given that we know the US gained masses of scientific knowledge from Nazi scientists after WW2, I have to consider it most plausible that many of the UFO's we've seen around the world are the result of both the US and Russia having gained this technology in secret and developed it ever since.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

Like a crow that watches you tinkering away in the front yard. Smart, curious, doesn't want to interact with you... just watches then flies off if interfered with. So maybe they're not otherworldly at all.... who knows, but fun hopeful speculation.

You know, no matter how I try to approach this "alien" phenomenon, I am always drawn back to this very conclusion. The only explanation for the frequencies of visitations would almost require them to be close, very very close.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
I joined ATS because I witnessed ball lightening. I didn't know what it was but Google brought me here years ago when I described it in my search.

It was amazing, and scary. I stayed up late for days thinking about it.

Not that it is necessarily related to unstructured lights that track & monitor nuclear facilities, but it was natural. It happened in nature and was just weird (I got a very good look at it, it was only 50 feet over my head maybe going 10 miles slow).

I guess my gut is these Foo Fighters are from Earth, and I think they're closer to animals we just don't understand. Like ball lightening, they manifest and move with purpose, but don't really mean much beyond an unknown curiosity. And they're potentially attracted to energy sources, or energy sources spawn them from another form of matter.

Either way, the unknown curiosity is fascinating.

edit on 27-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
UFOs are never seen around chemical or biological weapons. Why? Because the aliens are not from Earth and our chemical and biological weapons wouldn't hurt them.

Chemical and biological weapons are both existential threats to humanity. That's proof that UFOs around nuclear weapons isn't about any concern for humanity.

So, why do they care about nuclear weapons? Easy.

As advanced as they are, a nuclear weapon is apparently still powerful enough to hurt them and/ or bring down their ships. It's probably the only weapon we have that is capable of effecting them. So, they keep an eye on them.

Another possibility could be that some kind of important future technology or knowledge is based on the application of nuclear technologies. Maybe Project Orion could have led to some great advancements? I don't this idea is true because of the rarity or reports about UFOs around nuclear power plants (like this) relative to reports about UFOs around nuclear weapons.
edit on 3/27/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Good Day Rocker,

You just described Ufology as it should be; that is to eliminate the mundane or prosaic explanations (opposed to attempting to prove a negative). If that can be done, then the phenomenon remains in unknown column, deserving of further research. In regards to Foo Fighters, I would argue that pedestrian explanations have neither been entirely eliminated nor confirmed.

Not unlike the broad context of UFOs, many sightings of unknowns during WWII as referenced years later were placed under the Foo Fighter umbrella; for example, in the Schweinfurt raid in October of '43 the objects were described as "a cluster of discs, one inch thick and three inches in diameter .. silver in color." Other reports were they were described as "floating silvery balls." The most common of course is the "fireball."

As far as the fireballs being built by the Nazis or even being a weapon is moot, given the broad spread of locations re sightings, e.g., Norway, Germany, France, Italy, Sicily, The Pacific, Burma, Tunisia, Japan and over the Pacific, along with the fact that no allied plane was ever damaged or downed by a so-call Foo Fighter. If it were intended to be a weapon–it was a dismal failure.

Could Foo Fighters be atmospheric phenomena, e.g., ball or bead lightening? I (too) leave this on the table; however, the reports of seemingly intelligent maneuvering and pursuit do give me pause.

The mystery continues ....

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The early Fireballs developed by the Germans [i read ] could not be armed with conventional weapons due to electro static discharges produced, which would ''set off '' ammunition ,the old story that you always hear was that the UFOs appeared as soon as humans had developed nuclear energy in the 40s and the ''Aliens''were concerned about our ability to threaten them or whatever, is just another silly story to hide the truth [why didnt they ever land and do something about it ?] The Germans had so many projects going and most Nations that got the papers ,remnants of the projects were in No way, going to let the cat out of the bag and let other Nations know what they had or were developing, hence all the silly stories about the Grays ,Reptilians etc to keep the gullible public,UFO investigators occupied ,and the clampdown in the 50s on any new technology and ''Military Refuse Clauses'' on any new patents of discoid aircraft technology,alternative energy etc to put a stop and control on it, and prevent the public ever having access to this technology and upsetting the worlds economy,aircraft industries ,oil ,share market etc reply to: Frank Warren

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Good day Oz,

originally posted by: ozb1777

The early Fireballs developed by the Germans [i read ] could not be armed with conventional weapons due to electro static discharges produced, which would ''set off '' ammunition

Sources please.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Frank i believe it was in David Hatcher Childress book ,''Man made UFOs'' there is alot of useless waffle in this book for scant info ,i think it also stated about a Fire ball aircraft that destroyed an allied bomber after it flew past it without weapons ! evidently the Germans had developed a highly volatile gas [talked about in this book] that when it entered a piston engine [via the intakes] would cause it to explode and thats what happened to this bomber reply to: Frank Warren

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Mornin' Oz,

originally posted by: ozb1777

Frank i believe it was in David Hatcher Childress book ,''Man made UFOs'' there is alot of useless waffle in this book for scant info ,i think it also stated about a Fire ball aircraft that destroyed an allied bomber after it flew past it without weapons ! evidently the Germans had developed a highly volatile gas [talked about in this book] that when it entered a piston engine [via the intakes] would cause it to explode and thats what happened to this bomber reply to: Frank Warren

Vesco's proclamations are suspect for a number of reasons, beginning with no vetted or verified supportive or source material to back his claims. Moreover, his claims don't conform to actual reports. As stated above, sightings were widespread; they occurred in different theaters; different countries (opposed to just Germany, negating that it was an exclusive German phenomenon or weapon). Aside from anxiety and evasive maneuvers, no planes were downed, or damaged.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
World War 2 German Intelligence first thought that "feurige kugel" (fiery ball) sightings were Allied secret weapons. The Allies thought vice versa.

World War 2 German pilots also labeled UFO disc sightings as "fliegende shchildkrote" (flying tortoise].

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Frank Warren

You might like this song (flying saucer song - Harry Nilsson)...Frank.

We all [the three of us] 1976 UFO sighting witnesses split too!!!

Link:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-3-2016 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join