It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Christ returned, what would he do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

HE'd head straight to the closest church, and so would i... IF he came around here that is

Can't wait to see the bitch slaps that are coming their way

edit on 20-3-2016 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"Remember the former things long past, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure'; Calling a bird of prey from the east, The man of My purpose from a far country. Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass. I have planned it, surely I will do it.…

Read Revelations, it wont be pretty.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

HE'd head straight to the closest church, and so would i... IF he came around here that is

Oh, that could be funny.

"I simply give you "do unto others", and you screw it up like this!!!???"

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
"Remember the former things long past, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure'; Calling a bird of prey from the east, The man of My purpose from a far country. Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass. I have planned it, surely I will do it.…

I have. Christians get real excited about "god's wrath", and the death of billions of people, so they can inherit the earth once the rest of us are murdered.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Akragon

Oh, that could be funny.

"I simply give you "do unto others", and you screw it up like this!!!???"

Exactly...

And we'll know where he is too.... There will be a line up down the street...

Come all ye so called Christians... line up to get the sh!t slapped out of you by your Lord

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Prob. throw up his hands and turn around.....

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I have. Christians get real excited about "god's wrath", and the death of billions of people, so they can inherit the earth once the rest of us are murdered.

That's absolutely not true, because since I was a child I have read and studied Revelations and many prophetic writings,

And my prayer has always been for it not to happen,

Do not presume
to know my heart.
edit on 20-3-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Well see if we are going to talk about Jesus we must go to the source.

The Bible gives the answers, Although it also says after the return of God much more knowledge will be given, and we will live in paradise, and the rivers of life run through it for the healing of the nations, and there will be no more war nor death, nor tears, yada yada

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That's absolutely not true, because since I was a child I have read and studied Revelations and many prophetic writings,

Do not presume
to know my heart.

Let me clarify, My prayer was for god to stay his hand, and spare people to continue to give them a chance, I cannot find any joy in the suffering of others while I watch in paradise, if I made it that is.

So these verses must be symbolic esoteric knowledge we don't fully understand.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"If Christ returned, what would he do?"

...perform harikiri...

Å99

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What would he say about the bible? Would he agree with what is written?

No, I don't think so.

And I think he would immediately call a "cease and desist" against those "born-again" zealots who champion bigotry, hatred, judgmentalism, superstition, and Prosperity Gospel thinking.
He would also condemn those who want to go to war.

That's what I think.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Do not presume
to know my heart.

Then you are one of the few, m' lady.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

he would do quite well in a nutt house i guess

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Well see if we are going to talk about Jesus we must go to the source.

The Bible gives the answers, Although it also says after the return of God much more knowledge will be given, and we will live in paradise, and the rivers of life run through it for the healing of the nations, and there will be no more war nor death, nor tears, yada yada

Completely agree that the Bible gives the answers to anyone who is seriously seeking them. Many died testifying to the Truth of Jesus rather than deny Him.

Also completely agree that no Christian that I have ever heard of was happy about the Judgments that are coming on the earth. These Judgments and the following Kingdom of God were decreed long before the First Christian accepted the Lord into their heart. Revelation and other NT scripture just give additional details of what had already been revealed to Israel through the Lord's prophets hundreds of years earlier.

The Lord is not happy about these Judgments either. It is called His "Strange Work". He has waited this long due to His long suffering. He is not willing that ANY should perish. The Father gave His only Son such that anyone who believed in Him would be saved.

edit on 20-3-2016 by RandallB because: Punc. & Last Line

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think he would puke at the state this earth is in.
He would slap Obuma, give the finger to Trump and take the crown in the White House.
There would be peace...or Jesus would flip and rain hell down upon us.

Although it would be funny seeing a Youtube video of Jesus getting arrested for a domestic dispute with his Ol'lady.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well see if we are going to talk about Jesus we must go to the source. The Bible gives the answers...

Absolutely...

Also confirmed by many NDE's as well...

One very common experience with these is that Jesus refers to the Bible as "my word" or "my book":

...that same Voice in a tone of gentle thunder echoed within my head: "Didn’t you read my book?" Yeshua began His answer: "If you had read My Book you would have known all the answers."

"In fact, everything that My children need to know about how God thinks and works and judges and rewards, either before or after the Cross, is already in My Book. That is why I commanded mankind to ‘engrave My Words upon their hearts,’ and to pass them along from generation to generation. I wanted everyone to hear and know just Who I AM, the Messiah, their one hope of Salvation, their Most High God."

Dr. Richard Eby dies, visits heaven, and returns with a startling message

God spoke to me and said, "You have no need I appear to you. You now know all I ever did say and ever will say is what the Bible says. The Bible is My Holy Word. It is YOUR responsibility to read the Bible and find out what it says."

OUR NEED TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP HIM

...he heard an audible voice telling him to read a Bible — an abomination to a Muslim.

Why Revival is Exploding Among Muslims

edit on 3.20.2016 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Bear in mind that I am not religious in any way, shape or form and am saying this from a purely observational standpoint....

He would probably do a year in psychiatric evaluation, while being given anti-psychotic medication.

I say that not because I want to be controversial, but because that's what happens to people who claim that they are the son of god these days.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Jeshua never left. He is with us, as us, for all eternity.

Never existed, never was, and eternity does not even make sense.

And for real, he says he left, in your book even.

Why is it that Christians always like to spin the narration in ways even more bizarre than the actual words themselves ?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The only reason Christ would return is to fulfill prophecy. He doesn't have to return because he completed his work here, and for 2000 years he hasn't, even though the scripture says that some of his disciples would not taste death before his second coming.

Yeshua was human, mythology made him a God. He was probably a real person, but myths are more interesting than history.

Myths about a crucifixion and resurrection were added to his teachings long after he died.

I don't think he would work with the earthly governments of the world were his second coming real.

He would definitely be rejected as a charlatan if he did return, by Christians especially. He would perform a miracle and be deemed a sorcerer, and get rejected by the people he is saving, again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join