It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prayer for America in the middle of the Political storm of a Perverted Election

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers

It is self evident that when in an election suddenly appear candidates promoting options that conspire against the most fundamental ethical values or surrounded by so grave scandals of corruption we need to turn again to God and ask for forgiveness of our sins as well as for guidance in the middle of the storm.

America is suffering a grave moral illness that only God can heals, we must humbly recognize this is one of the darkest moments of our modern history.

We approaching in the national Television this Monday a debate of candidates of both parties that is going to show the lack of leadership we are dealing with, all the division and hatred irresponsible politicians are boosting.

Some of the candidates, the most voted in the primaries are really only looking in this race for the white house for their interests , are moved for terrible selfish ambitions, they are lacking of the greatness required to be a fair and responsible Trully national or international leader.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/20/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

So who, out of this worthless array of political morons, does God want you to vote for?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Amen!

I agree it is God that we need to turn to.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
#Godforpresident2016 ?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I like the sound of that! !

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, I am afraid that if somebody ask God about who can be, he probably will to start by beginning the whole race once more.

He would be erasing the blackboard completly now and reseting the entire electoral process again.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomOrion

Amen!

I agree it is God that we need to turn to.

You think that we need the advice of a fictional character invented by Bronze Age man to explain why they exist?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Well if you really think in that way I'm afraid that you are among the most critical cases of this moral illness, you are in critical condition and completely unaware of that.

When was the last time you visited the Doctor?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Well, since that is not going to happen who are you voting for?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Well if you really think in that way I'm afraid that you are among the most critical cases of this moral illness, you are in critical condition and completely unaware of that.

When was the last time you visited the Doctor?

The Angel of Lightness

Typical religious extremist response.

"If you don't believe in god you're mentally ill and need help!"

And people wonder why some others literally hate people of religion.
edit on 2032016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I see you are indeed religiously atheist, if no why so sensitive on a simple call for prayer?

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I see you are indeed religiously atheist, if no why so sensitive on a simple call for prayer?

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

How can one be "religiously atheist"? Religion needs a deity (of sorts), atheism doesn't fall into that.

Therefore your assumption about me is both flawed and incorrect.

And who should I pray to? The God of TV? The immortal God of beer? The holy god of tobacco? Yoda?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So simple because nobody has yet found a conclusive proof that God doesn't exist, so in
absence of it you only have a blind personal conviction that he is just a thought.

If you don't care about the proof on God of Thomas Aquinas, at least show a minimum of intellectual respect for the so many great scientists that endorsed his existence like Newton, Davinci, Pascal, Galileo, Kepler, Pythagoras, Archimedes, Mendel, Descartes, etc.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
NVM

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So who, out of this worthless array of political morons, does God want you to vote for?

Ted Cruz, of course.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
NVM.

I won't be posting in this thread again as I don't want to offend anyone and it seems like I might be heading that way. I also know my posts were very off topic.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Ted Cruz, of course.

Are you answering for you or the Original Poster (since they seemed to be ignoring my question)?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

How can one be "religiously atheist"? Religion needs a deity (of sorts), atheism doesn't fall into that.

Therefore your assumption about me is both flawed and incorrect.

And who should I pray to? The God of TV? The immortal God of beer? The holy god of tobacco? Yoda?

Glad you asked. The God of Beer. He will aid you through the US Presidential election process. Pray fervently, Brother. 6 times per day. 12 on election day. Honor Him with quality brew. For He is the Barley, the Hops and the Malt, forever and ever, Here's to Life!

ETA:
edit on 3/20/2016 by dogstar23 because: Beer

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Klassified
Ted Cruz, of course.

Are you answering for you or the Original Poster (since they seemed to be ignoring my question)?

Isn't Ted part of the God Squad? He would seem like the logical choice for Christians.

Certainly not for me. In my opinion, they're all "lizards".

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No at all, I'm sure the nation is , even in the middle of this crisis , still superior to their current leaders and The higher intelligence is sensitive to human prayer or meditations.

If we all express our rejection to media clowns, to look like decadent dynasty soap opera show stars,
remaining confident in the guidance of God, and demand really qualified candidates the entire campaign can still change.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join