It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My observations on Trump hate from traveling for the last month.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408 So being passive aggressive and trying to belittle someone into feeling guilt is allowing that same person to share their personal observations freely? Stop being a sheep and start asking questions. The distain that you freely express is protected be the same amendment that allows the free expression of personal observation. You liberals are slowly destroying the same constitution that affords you the ability to freely express your views. Tread lightly before you vote away your own rights and liberties. Once they are gone there will be no easy way back.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

you right there! you totally nailed it. when's the last time you heard a candidate say anything besides the same old lines they always give us. Even if they don't understand what it actually means. But Trump has actually been on the receiving end of these deals and knows it from a business standpoint. I don't think anyone else out there in the field can say they have that experience.
edit on 20-3-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: watchitburn

You were unbiased and fair. I understand why you will not be voting. No issue taken

Its a shame that the crazy opposition will be here soon to derail your thread and call you names for simply voicing your mind.

Its how they do.

S&F

Thanks for being honest.

And yet the first person to start the name callin and pigeon holing was none other than a Trump supporter lol ok

Irony

Which shows then the anti-Trump protesters are no better than the Trump supporters. You'd think they would take the high road then and not stoop to Trump's level. Instead they use the kindergarten excuse "But they did it first".

That was some pretty sweet mental gmnastics to turn that around to yet again attack people who don't support trump

Simple truth is all the nasty name calling and vitriolic trump supporters out there bitching about other people don't have a leg to stand on

Jim jones would be envious of trump and his following

No mental gymnastics required. It' s exactly what's happening. The anti-Trump protesters would be b!tching if the Trump supporters blocked the Bernie supporters from going to his rallies in their electric cars.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So I though libtards are precious weakling snowflakes who are cowards with no backbone... Now you tell me they are violent zealot thugs? Geez it's hard to keep up!!!

You could have hate violence and malice in your blood and be democrat or republican, conservative or liberal.

People act like who you are is based soley on your voting preference! Like I can have a whole new identity if I just vote different!! One side definetly all good! Other side evil violent malicious BAD!!!!! LOL

Their are a##holes in every camp. Ideologically though, Trump has been attracting bigots like skinheads and KKK, just fact. Doesn't mean you are one if you like Trump!!!!!!! A Sanders gathering may attract a deadbeat scumbag.. Doesn't mean you are one!

But there is definitely more bigotry in the Trump camp then I am comfortable with. Numerous stories of people like that reporter who is from India going to Trump rallies and being harassed and told to "go back to Iraq!"
Maybe yall Trump supporters should disavow that dookie, because I've definitely read about it from numerous sources! And it's not fantasy because living in the south I've met people who told me how they hated the Quiky Mart Owner after 911 for bombing us, and later found out that he was a Hindu Indian! I see this # everyday! I don't need to see MSM to see the bigoted underbelly hatred and discrimination, people confide it in me because I look like them (White Boy) so they think I'll think like they do! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet..... I see this everyday, and they're good honest hardworking people, and at a moment's notice they show that they are racist generalizing bigots with fear of anything darker than brown... Amazing what people tell you when they assume you're a good old boy too!!!!!!
edit on 20-3-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Because he is popular, therefor Jim Jones would be envious? Perhaps Justin Bieber is envious as well. Good one.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AbbaCabba
a reply to: Hazardous1408 So being passive aggressive and trying to belittle someone into feeling guilt is allowing that same person to share their personal observations freely? Stop being a sheep and start asking questions. The distain that you freely express is protected be the same amendment that allows the free expression of personal observation. You liberals are slowly destroying the same constitution that affords you the ability to freely express your views. Tread lightly before you vote away your own rights and liberties. Once they are gone there will be no easy way back.

You see, that's the fallacy. The left right paradigm. If I remember correctly the crushing blow to the Constitution was the Patriot Act, carried on by the same liberal constituents and counterparts of the Republican that enabled it.

It's a horse and pony show. Keeping the people divided as the bigwigs cash in on the drama, buying whoever they can to carry on the current corrupt political landscape.

It's all you see. The establishment isn't beholden to the people or its politics. Money is God, the mighty dollar is there only concern. Whichever candidate guarantees they're profits and status quo wins.

Ie...Hillary.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm just glad that we are living in a time when the masses can actually stand up to the hatred & proposed fascism coming out of the Trump campaign. I guess Trump hasn't bought all of the government 'friends' just yet otherwise he'd have the police stomping on the protesters as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So it seems to me that the Trump opposition is a much more violent, disruptive and hateful group then the rhetoric and hype would have you believe that the Trump supporters have been cast as.

Where's the counter report? The observation of other candidates supporters and opposition?

Seems you saw what you wanted to see.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Do you think the breakdown of major city's is on the horizon, via mass rioting? Honestly, I think we are seeing the infancy of something like that occurring. Also, I generally do not engage in hyperbole, I'm just taken aback by this whole situation.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Because he is popular, therefor Jim Jones would be envious? Perhaps Justin Bieber is envious as well. Good one.

Waiting for someone to make the first "Trump is the Anti-Christ" thread.

It's coming...when the "Trump is Hitler" accusations fell flat.

Its really the next logical yet completely hysterical proclamation.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Ya think there's any possibility we could actually discuss his qualifications?

Or how he would actually handle certain situations the job requires?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My observation from reading political threads is people take politics way way way to serious.Just chill out and vote who you like.They all are gonna do pretty much the same thing once elected.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Do you think the breakdown of major city's is on the horizon, via mass rioting? Honestly, I think we are seeing the infancy of something like that occurring. Also, I generally do not engage in hyperbole, I'm just taken aback by this whole situation.

I don't think so, but I only say this because there is nothing to riot over.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
My observation from reading political threads is people take politics way way way to serious.Just chill out and vote who you like.They all are gonna do pretty much the same thing once elected.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It would be nice. His stance on global warming is reason enough for me to be wary of a Trump presidency.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Because the world has already learnt a harsh lesson with Mr Hitler, they don't want a repeat with Mr Trump.

The world didn't learn any harsh lessons with Hitler. IMO.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: watchitburn
So it seems to me that the Trump opposition is a much more violent, disruptive and hateful group then the rhetoric and hype would have you believe that the Trump supporters have been cast as.

Nonsense.
I don't see any other politician suggesting that violently attacking peaceful protestors is acceptable, or offering to pay people to do it.
I don't see any other politician mimicking a disabled man.
I don't see any other politician openly stating they're going to destroy press freedom.

The hate and vitriol (and Fascist ideology) in this circus is coming from Trump and his supporters.
Ads exposing the disgusting man and his ignorant followers for what they are is not "hate", it's the damn truth.

But wait, let me guess, once again freedom is only for you and those you agree with?

Nonsense.

You didn't see Trump do any of those things either.

Maybe you allowed yourself to be manipulated by dishonest media reports.

Maybe you misinterpreted or you deluded yourslef into believing Trump did those things but Trump did not do thise things.

Trump never said attacking peaceful protesters is acceptable and definitely never offered to pay people for it. Cite evidence in the form of verifiable exact quotes from Trump himself please.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It would be nice. His stance on global warming is reason enough for me to be wary of a Trump presidency.

Uh yeah, I am a Globalist and see the world as a whole.

You "lose" the planet, you lose everything - - - so to speak.

IMO the health of the planet needs to come before anything else.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AudioOne

Their are a##holes in every camp. Ideologically though, Trump has been attracting bigots like skinheads and KKK, just fact. Doesn't mean you are one if you like Trump!!!!!!! A Sanders gathering may attract a deadbeat scumbag.. Doesn't mean you are one!

But there is definitely more bigotry in the Trump camp then I am comfortable with. Numerous stories of people like that reporter who is from India going to Trump rallies and being harassed and told to "go back to Iraq!"
Maybe yall Trump supporters should disavow that dookie, because I've definitely read about it from numerous sources! And it's not fantasy because living in the south I've met people who told me how they hated the Quiky Mart Owner after 911 for bombing us, and later found out that he was a Hindu Indian! I see this # everyday! I don't need to see MSM to see the bigoted underbelly hatred and discrimination, people confide it in me because I look like them (White Boy) so they think I'll think like they do! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet..... I see this everyday, and they're good honest hardworking people, and at a moment's notice they show that they are racist generalizing bigots with fear of anything darker than brown... Amazing what people tell you when they assume you're a good old boy too!!!!!!

Maybe you need to expand your sources because MOST sources now are all about anything to bring down Trump, truth be damned.
Do your own research and find out what Trump really says, in context, and don't be brainwashed by the social media memes and MSM propaganda.
Try listening to this guy.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Oh, shocking. Here we go again.

A cop that objects to disorder.

Does this surprise anyone?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join