It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My observations on Trump hate from traveling for the last month.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Some background on this thread.

Over the last month I've spent time in Virginia, DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, central NJ, Knoxville TN, New Orleans, and Orlando FL.

These are just my personal observations so take them for what it's worth. Additionally, I will not be voting for Trump or any of these scumbags running for president. I'll be sending in my absentee ballot with a vote of No Confidence.

So to start, all the attack ads on TV against Trump are out of control. It's every local channel everywhere I go. They vastly outnumber ads for anything else.

All the local newspapers have commentary and opinion pieces spouting the same hate and vitriol against him.

And everyone I know who supports Trump and has signs or anything out on their property are the subject of scary amounts of hate. Signs being stolen, property being vandalized, getting spit on and cursed at by people driving or walking by.

A member of my family who supports Trump has had their life and business threatened on multiple occasions.

Trumps supporters that I have met have come from all races and all walks of life, from millionaires to poor folk. Small local business owners and young immigrants working at car washes.

This is much larger and widespread then the anecdotal and usually one or two people at a Trump rally causing problems that gets latched onto and magnified by the media.

Another thing I noticed yesterday watching the news when they were covering Trump's rally in AZ. How orderly and calm it was. Everyone was walking in orderly lines, not throwing trash everywhere or destroying the area. Then the Hate Trump crowd showed up to cause trouble.

So it seems to me that the Trump opposition is a much more violent, disruptive and hateful group then the rhetoric and hype would have you believe that the Trump supporters have been cast as.
edit on 20-3-2016 by watchitburn because: Cleaned up grammar and typos

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

This is much larger and widespread then the anecdotal...

And yet here you are sharing nothing but anecdotal evidence that cannot be verified.

Why aren't you voting for Trump?

+43 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

+44 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The title of the thread does say "My observations".

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You were unbiased and fair. I understand why you will not be voting. No issue taken

Its a shame that the crazy opposition will be here soon to derail your thread and call you names for simply voicing your mind.

Its how they do.

S&F

Thanks for being honest.

+7 more 
link   

Because he's a shady businessman running for president. Why would I trust him?

My observations are just on the amazing level of hate and opposition being aimed at him and his supporters.

+30 more 
link   

personally, I much prefer to listen someone's honest observation then to get all my opinions from the MSM who are definitely more biased then most normal common sense thinking humans i know.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yes defend away...

The OP clearly says hatred against Trump is clearly more "widespread than the anecdotal" stories about horrible Trump supporters, which have been caught on video I might add...

So not anecdotal at all, but immortalised in video graphics for the world to see.

Please.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You've earned a hell of a lot of respect from me, for what it's worth.
Probably not much.

But I'm glad some can see through the thin veneer of "Messiah" that Trump hides behind.

As for hate.
It's no better or worse than any other candidate goes through.

Past or present.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Would you care to show us these immortalized video graphics, besides the single clip of 1 Trump supporter punching a protestor from a month ago that the MSM plays at nauseum?
edit on 20-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Some background on this thread.

Over the last month I've spent time in Virginia, DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, central NJ, Knoxville TN, New Orleans, and Orlando FL.

Are you part of a campaign trail? Why the heck in the last month have you been so many places that you would actually be able to gauge a coherent grasp on the political atmosphere?

Where did you go specifically?

Who did you speak with to come up with such an analysis?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

No I don't care to waste my time to be honest.

Signs ripped up?
People dragged out of rallies shoved by known white supremacists?
Violence as you eluded to?

"I'd like to punch him in the face"
"Back in my day they'd be carried out on a stretcher"

Are these rallies or gang meetings?

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I'm not a Trump supporter either and I'm not voting for him.

I considered myself a left-leaning moderate, but, this past month has solidified for me that the Left is a fraud.

Sure they're idealistic and have noble aspirations for society....that they want to shame and bully and force people to adopt. They think nothing of genuine "freedom" (at least not the kind our Founders envisioned) if it doesn't adhere to their brand of politics.

TBH, it's every bit as scary as Trump. Maybe more.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

you say you don't care to waste your time but here you are still posting lol

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yeah, typical response.

edit on 20-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: roaland

you say you don't care to waste your time but here you are still posting lol

Hilarious. Since when was posting a 30second post on ATS wasting time.

Going out of my way to link to myriad of videos on the other hand...
Just to be told it doesn't count because heads are stuck up Trump's ass...

No thanks.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Why I was traveling is irrelevant, and no I am not a member of or contributer to any type of political campaign nor have I ever been.

Just regular folks I met in my travels.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Vector99

Why I was traveling is irrelevant,

but it is important

no I am not a member of or contributer to any type of political campaign nor have I ever been.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Yeah, typical response.

Well I didn't call Trump racist, sexist or xenophobic...

Now you're amalgamating sound bites for Trumper stars, which is low to be honest.

I thought this was a discussion forum. Not a place for children.
edit on 20-3-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I for one am glad to hear an honest pronouncement. Thanks for sharing your honest examination.

S&F

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join