It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the illminati exists?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Is it just shadow stuff, or is there something more substantial? Are these people trying to control the world?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yes.
No.
Maybe.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Yes.
And for a very long time....

www.livescience.com...

www.newadvent.org...
edit on 20-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

(post by droid56 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

No.
Not tonight.

edit on 3/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No.
Not tonight.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
[snipped]

yes no maybe means at least
33% of his answers are good Intel.
edit on 3.20.2016 by Kandinsky because: snipped quote of removed post

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I try to be as logical as possible. That being said, I've heard the stories, the rumors, and all the hoopla a million times over the years, but im still somewhat skeptical.
To me, the most tangible evidence isn't what you hear, but rather whats been done. For example,

- all the false flag events. 9/11 being the major one here. The world definitely changed that day and we can see blatent indicators that the elite used that to impose a culture of fear mongering. Not to mention that 3000 people lost their lives that day from the sinister actions of scumbags within our own government.

- all of the legislature thats been passed which infringes on our privacy and takes strides toward a police state.

- the fact that the top .01% are becoming increasingly wealthier at a rapid pace. This stretches the gap between the elite and the ”common folk”

- The groups that we know exist, such as the bilderbergers, the PNAC, and so on.

- the blatent unnecessary military actions the U. S. has been exercising since 9/11. Never declared as wars but never being transparent enough to admit that these are military occupations that profit the elite tremendously

- the way the Federal Reserve operates. Enough said

So I come from the school of thought that says dont listen to the words, just pay attention to the actions

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

As for your question, there maybe an Illuminati like organization that existed in real life. Now not necessarily an evil group of people controlling the world from behind the scenes but different types of organizations that have a lot of power and influence.
edit on 3/20/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

We shouldn't be talking about any members according to the T&C, but I do NOT agree at all with your assessment of someone I have found to be rude and disruptive. Droid's comment was right on the mark.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Follow the triangle symbol and

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I think the explaination is simple.
There are to many people in the world for the personal barter system to possibly succeed any more.
So, once it passed to middle entities to manage and distribute material,labor and finances....
It got corrupted by those that figured out how to consolidate,manipulate and control them.... (oh, and let's not forget about religions....)
Call it what you want, but I call it Messin with the Kid.

edit on 20-3-2016 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
the Illuminati was created by adam weishaupt a long time ago. they did in fact exist. whether they still exist is a different story.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Weishaupt was merely a figurehead.

I am firmly convinced that this thing goes all the way back to the garden...

Wake up and smell the coffee here. When Adam Weishaupt’s branch of the Movement got in trouble with the law, and got a black eye in public opinion, they discontinued the USE of the NAME “Illuminati.” The NAME was unimportant and un-needed. It was necessary to do some quick re-shuffling, some swift slight-of-hand (which walnut shell is the pea under?) and some fancy footwork. But the WORK of ILLUMINISM continued uninterrupted, and re-surfaced all over the world bearing many names, but none the less pushing the same agendas, holding the same beliefs, and tenets, and keeping the same practices. One needs only to follow that trail, to find out that also, the same individuals, the same leaders, the same gurus and the same movers and the shakers were still at work. When some uneducated critic pops off and says “The Illuminati ceased to exist,” I cannot help but marvel.

What is the Illuminati?

The Illuminati is a very covert satanic cult which dominates global commerce and the military / industrial complex. It's hierarchy is composed of thirteen bloodline families whose ancestry is traceable back to the Babylonian era.

STOP MISLEADING the CHILDREN

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Illuminati Roots

Today’s occult elite still observes these rites, but with one major difference: They are now carried out on unsuspecting civilians and spread across the world through mass media. Fed and amplified by the fear and trauma of the masses, these mega-rituals are seen by all, but only celebrated by the occult elite. More than ever, we are dealing with Black Magick. “The human sacrifice required during many of these occult dates needs to contain the following elements, each one of which is exaggerated to the highest possible degree: People must die as human sacrifices, especially children, since The Darkness views younger human sacrifice as most desirable”

The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared

The Illuminati is simply a modern manifestation of an ancient Luciferian Cult, the consummate Evil cult, the Cult of Evil, which is now the main vehicle for the Ancient Luciferian Conspiracy for World Empire. Jesus Christ knew of it and confronted it repeatedly and called it the "Synagogue of Satan" ( Rev. 2:9; 3:9). The ancient Luciferian Cult, known today as the Illuminati, is thus a modern vehicle of the Ancient Conspiracy for World Empire often called the New World Order. The term "Illuminati" is a merely a modern name for the ancient cult, the Cult of Evil, which is comprised of the main human agents of Evil on Earth.

The Illuminati is an inter-generational conspiracy orchestrated by a coterie of inter-related families some of whom are often referred to as the Global Elite. Most high level Illuminists are born into this network of families who can trace their jealously guarded and cherished bloodlines far back into antiquity.

Ancient Luciferian Cult called Illuminati

The core of the control over Planet Earth's populace lies in ancient cults. These cults are still in existence to this day. Following the most ancient religions mixed with sexual worship. The power elite of this world worship Saturn and appease him with child sacrifices just as they have for hundreds of years. The most public of these displays is the "Cremation of Care" ceremony held annually at Bohemian Grove, where the members sacrifice a child to their god Moloch.

Pseudoreality and The Governing of The Committee of 300

"The Illuminati is a group that practices a form of faith known as "enlightenment". It is Luciferian, and they teach their followers that their roots go back to the ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Celtic druidism. They have taken what they consider the "best" of each, the foundational practices, and joined them together into a strongly occult discipline. Many groups at the local level worship ancient deities such as "El", "Baal", and "Ashtarte", as well as "Isis and Osiris" and "Set".... I do know that these people teach and practice evil. Weishaupt did not create the Illuminati, they chose him as a figurehead and told him what to write about. The financiers, dating back to the bankers during the times of the Templar Knights who financed the early kings in Europe, created the Illuminati. Weishaupt was their "go fer", who did their bidding."

Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy

The Illuminati is Satanic Priesthood whose bloodlines go back 1000’s of years. The Illuminati was born back in ancient Babylon. The headquarters was then located in Egypt. From Egypt the Illuminati rulers moved their offices to Greece. Rome was next to be the center of Illuminati influence. Then by way of France, Germany and Bavaria, they centered their rule in London. Now they are focused on Washington. Notice that the Illuminati headquarters have been the current world empires throughout history. The Empires weren’t established first. They sprang from the Illuminati Rulership.

It’s a mistake to think of the Illuminati as a political/financial conspiracy. The Illuminati is a Generational Priesthood, whose family bloodlines go back 1000’s of years. The Merovingians claim heritage from King David. The very low or non-bloodline members of the illuminati have the least power and do the lowest jobs; couriers, drug runners, sex servicers, and para-military assassins.

CHRISTIANS AND CONSPIRACIES - Straight Talk Radio Transcriptions

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
No
Yes
Yes

Well It is as about as reasoned and explained as other comments in this thread

I guess some people figure three word answers justify a comment
edit on 20-3-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

There is plenty of proof that Bavarian Illuminati of 1776 existed and were soon outlawed.
Being deemed a conspiracy to overthrow the state and church ... by the state and church.
It was dangerous to be a member after that.

However it had gathered several thousand members throughout Europe by that time.

But to get the best understanding of this organisation and it's aims ...
You need to read and discern the surviving writings of it's founder ... Adam Weishaupt.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
There's no evidence. Leave the Illuminati issue to rest, please. There have been claims of elite organizations running things behind the scenes for centuries spanning numerous cultures.

Knights Templar, the Dragon Family, and such would be much juicier targets of suspicion I would think. Especially since, if I remember correctly, it wasn't even but a handful of years ago they were sued in court in the US for a sum of $500 million(?), with interest that ended up at around $3 billion. Case was purportedly handled in NY state. Jones versus someone or another. I'd have to ask for the documents to recall. Interestingly enough, it wasn't long after (months) that a ship was searched by Italian authorities and found to contain a crate with the same initial "loan" amount from the US on its way to the East.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulVisions

There's no evidence. Leave the Illuminati issue to rest, please.

I would advise the opposite and study further from source material

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
They'd love you to think they are special, magical, Gods even. Historically lots of emperors have ascended themselves to godhood. Organized religion is a useful tool, for tools.

But really they are just very greedy and power hungry men. You want to know where and who they are, look at who owns the banks.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yes
No
Not possible at this time - the world is too complex.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join