It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Jill Stein Said:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I think I may have to start looking at the green party more closely , true they have an up hill battle and it's very difficult to pull ppl away from one of the two traditional parties , but it's really is time for a third party , it doesn't can seem we brake the back of the Democratic establishment anytime soon, also new media need to boosted instead of corporate media that supports the status quo.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
and it's very difficult to pull ppl away from one of the two traditional parties , but it's really is time for a third party , it doesn't can seem we brake the back of the Democratic establishment anytime soon

The problem is a lot more complicated than established parties. People are going to be people regardless of what color they're wearing. You don't fix that by bringing in new colors. It just gives them better cover and more time before people start to figure it out again.
edit on 20-3-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I agree we need a 3rd party, but the problem is the Green Party doesn't represent me either. I still think the Libertarian party has the best chance of being that 3rd party, but maybe that is because I am so in tune with their "more freedom, less government, no wars" mantra.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The problem is , the Marxists have Hijacked the Democratic Party , they care neither for the Masses nor the Environment unless it perpetuates their Agenda of Destroying Democracy in America Today . The Only Green Ideology they have is Envy of Power .
edit on 20-3-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I think I may have to start looking at the green party more closely , true they have an up hill battle and it's very difficult to pull ppl away from one of the two traditional parties , but it's really is time for a third party , it doesn't can seem we brake the back of the Democratic establishment anytime soon, also new media need to boosted instead of corporate media that supports the status quo.

I doubt that a third party will do you any good. Australia has a third party, They are called the Greens. They basicly support whichever of the other two parties are in power as they don't want to be branded as the party that that brings down the government every so often. The reason they fear being portrayed in this way is that fear the might get wiped out at the ensuing election.

Besides, the same powers that be who have got to the democrats and republicans will get to them too.

new topics

top topics

join