It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeep driving through the protesters

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

As soon as they climbed on my vehicle I would have stopped right then and there, got out, collect ALL officers names, demand an officer write a report as I want to press charges, sign the report, take pictures of the culprits, get their names, try to get the officer to arrrst them for vandalizing my property and then leave.

Once I reached my destination take pictures of even the tiniest little scratches and dents and call my lawyer. Anyone that even TOUCHED my car would be receiving notices to appear in court.

I would be suing the $h17 out of them for a multitude of things, not just property damage.

I wish they were in my area because I would be raking in some cash.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Trump has "toupee" for a better hair piece.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Bedlam
a reply to: kaylaluv

By preventing people whose viewpoints you oppose from speaking, or gathering. You seem to be embracing oppression in the name of freedom.

eta: Don't be all butthurt when this proceeds to lethal violence shortly. I give it a couple of weeks, tops.

If the protesters did something illegal, then they should be arrested. Were all the protesters arrested?

So, you do believe that democracy and freedom mean stomping out the stuff your party doesn't like, eh? I think these words do not mean what you think they mean.

Inigo? ;o)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Lysergic
Heres an idea, bare with me, Get da # out the road.

A right to protest doesn't give you the right to break laws, because if it does, then why should any of us follow any law, ever?

How many of them are illegals anyway?
These protestors do a fine job of making themselves look bad, they have no respect for the law, for other people or their property.
Remind me why they shouldn't get run over?
Ah right, Americans would have to pay the hospital bills.

Eta: gotta love the clickbait title of the YT vid: jeep plows through protesters.

To be fair, he was driving at just about the speed of a mule team.....

;o)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So the protesters want to cause chaos but they want the police to step in when it doesn't go there way. That is hypocritical.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Phage

" Maybe. Maybe not. So would Joe McCarthy. "

If " Tail Gunner " Joe were Alive today , he would be an American Hero considering the Political Climate of 2016 . Just about everything he Ranted about back then has become the Reality of this New Century .

Them commies are relentless aren't they?

They were unsuccessful while the "Greatest Generation" were around to stop them. Global Marxism never went away, it just lay in wait for a generation that is dumb enough to let them try some more.

A quote by Karl Marx, "The idea of God is the keynote of a perverted civilization. It must be destroyed."

Funny thing is Marxists never attack the Pope, quite the opposite is true where papal authority recognizes Marxism, just look at an example of recent history of who visits Cuba. The term "social equality" comes from both as if they were one and the same, strange.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Domo1

The one cop shrugs… if they had done that to police the driver would be dead.

If people start hopping on my car I'm going to feel threatened enough that I am spooling up the turbo.

If I see a bunch of people blocking the road in front of me, I gotta be an idiot to drive up to and through them, unless I'm a Trump supporter, I guess.

Geez, a) go around, b) wait for cops to clear the road. Were were they anyway?

I tend to agree with you... Mostly. The title almost seems to suggest, to me anyway, that the guy totally plowed through the crowd. He pushed through at slow speed, stupidly might I add, but the "protesters" jumping on the guys Jeep? Really? Those people should have been arrested. All of them should have been removed from the road. I don't care what your cause is; anti-Trump, BLM(2 that come to mind with regard to blocking roads), you are certainly not getting any sympathy or support from me by causing me to be late to work, miss a an appointment or being unable to get to the ER with a sick child because it may have been more expedient to drive as opposed to wait. Are these people blocking emergency vehicles like firetrucks or ambulances too? If so if someone dies enroute to hospital, at the very least, should be charged with manslaughter. When people do this sort of thing they are only alienating there cause and message, be it valid or not. This almost seems to be an activity for the perpetual attention seekers and victims. It is disgusting to see. The police, as much as I am suspicious of their intentions as well, should have done their civic duty. This was not a peaceful protest. It was a breach of peace and disorderly conduct. For the record I am not a Trump supporter. I think he is a chameleon, a showman and a great marketer. He has changed parties and positions numerous times. He seems to value nothing at all, he and his supporters claim to be patriots yet I just read an article about an American Navy vet who was kicked out of one of his rallies for holding up a sign decrying Trump's anti-Muslim rhetoric. As he was being removed he was told to "get a job". The man served for ten years. He apparently was part of the presidential honor guard. He does now have a job, iirc he heads an organization that trains and provides therapy dogs to vets. The whole Trump phenomena is very confusing, there seems to be no ideological cohesion. Just alot of pissed off people. People being extremely unhappy is very understandable. However, it seems this candidate can literally say anything he wishes to, he can even directly contradict himself and people don't care. He could, in his own words(paraphrased), shoot somebody, and his supporters would still vote for him. It is so sad that this is what American politics has come to. IMO the GOP and DEMS both need to split. We need a new political re-alignment as has happened throughout America's history. The current path, again IMO, is untenable. The establishment on both sides is owned by the Oligarchy. It makes one wonder if Trump is truly a fascist demagogue or a plant to deliver the presidency Billary... It is a very odd movement, Cruz supporters, many whom are Evangelical Christians have a consistent set of values that do not and will not change as their candidates rhetoric might. Again this makes the Trump movement very strange indeed, violence and all. The other odd aspect is: Is Cruz even eligible for the presidency? Trump went after Obama hard with the whole birther movement. I hardly see this sort of attack on Cruz. Again I ask is this all a game?(I personally think it is and has been for quite a while but I had to put it out there)

Also, I apologize, I am not trying to derail this thread. Perhaps I should have just made my own thread for the bulk of my reply but sometimes my ADD kicks in and I just keep going. Again apologies.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

I don't mind ADD if it just had some paragraph breaks!!

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thewindwaker
why are they protesting in the middle of a road though?

I guess they think their chances are smaller of getting hurt in the middle of the road than getting their ass kicked at a Trump rally. Keep it up. The more you pull stunts like this by blocking traffic, the more it creates support for Trump, as I'm sure not everyone in that traffic tie-up was originally a Trump supporter...............until you pissed them off from getting where they wanted to go.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

A right to protest doesn't give you the right to break laws, because if it does, then why should any of us follow any law, ever?

How many of them are illegals anyway?
These protestors do a fine job of making themselves look bad, they have no respect for the law, for other people or their property.
Remind me why they shouldn't get run over?
Ah right, Americans would have to pay the hospital bills.

Eta: gotta love the clickbait title of the YT vid: jeep plows through protesters.

To be fair, he was driving at just about the speed of a mule team.....

;o)

He knew he was just encountering other jackasses.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I cant be around radical activists like that because I don't give a F*** ,so it better I stay home. There is no way I could have restraint at people yelling obscenities at me, reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church people that were here one time, you couldn't walk past one without them calling you a "fag". Why are the protestors not protesting them or better yet Farrakhan and Al Sharpton who want to kill "cracker" cops ? Yesterday on Fox Stacy Dash said Al Sharpton was busted with drugs and snitched to get out of it, then she said she doesn't like snitches, how funny? She didn't say she didn't like drug dealers, she said she didn't like snitches LMAO go Stacy. You activists need to get your priorities straight, I see Your Bernie signs, why aren't You protesting Hillary , she is the one that's an immediate threat to Bernie not Trump. IOh I forgot, because an old rich white man with an ear ring that dresses like a 16 year old told you to and organized it? At least figure out why you are there, daym. and stop blocking freedom of speech, that is being a Nazi.
edit on 20-3-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Domo1

The one cop shrugs… if they had done that to police the driver would be dead.

If people start hopping on my car I'm going to feel threatened enough that I am spooling up the turbo.

If I see a bunch of people blocking the road in front of me, I gotta be an idiot to drive up to and through them, unless I'm a Trump supporter, I guess.

Geez, a) go around, b) wait for cops to clear the road. Were were they anyway?

Based on what exactly? Are you generalizing all cops again?

You have the time to sit there stuck for however long, go ahead. Other people have things to do, issues to take care of, people to see.

Geez, a) he used the road as it was meant to be used, b) did those protesters have a permit for that area? Highly doubt it. Just goes to show, whine b***** and moan loud enough and you can do whatever you want these days. Smh.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Including the law against running people down in the street?

Meh, keyboard warriors. Only assholes do that… I don't care what the reason. Next time bully, get there earlier…

intrptr out

No crosswalks on that road as far as I can tell, so pedestrians have to yield to traffic.

Stay out, and don't cut yourself on that edge.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I don't mind ADD if it just had some paragraph breaks!!

I try to have proper grammar and form. I probably don't most of the time. I apologize. Sometimes I just start typing and it gets the best of me.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

Whoa! ... You do realize that there are absolute morons in EVERY political party in the world. What about the 78 year old who felt the need to punch someone who was protesting (illegally) at a Trump rally while being dragged away. The same man latter added that the protester might need to be "killed if we see him again". (I'm paraphrasing there) It works both ways here. I'm not all that convinced that Bernie is sending his supporters to protest Trump. They may be showing up on their own.

The reason the establishment in general is so worried is because Trump isn't one of their own. If Bernie had that same momentum we'd see the same thing. Of course Hillary sucks as a candidate. She can be controlled by the monied interests. Someone let Trump off of a leash. I think our only difference of opinion is that I think Trump has no real substance. He says what is convenient at the time and can literally contradict himself the following day and his followers think nothing of it. Nor does the MSM. That leads me to believe this is a ploy to get Hiterally elected.(yes I dislike her almost as much as I dislike Fascist Trump, don't forget he was a Democrat once and was for the dreaded single payer healthcare system!)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Protesting Trump's presidential campaign doesn't qualify for protests in the streets.

That's a matter of opinion. There were a lot of people that thought that civil rights protesters were out of line too - and they were punished for it. You see the civil rights movement as something that allowed for a different level of public interaction? Those people were attacked with dogs - and more

You look at Trump and you see someone that doesn't warrant the time, attention or approach - but many people disagree. Especially young people - many of them don't have the patience for this sort of of thing. This is something I understand. The civil rights demonstrators actually had to practice peaceful civil disobedience - it doesn't always come naturally. Especially in the heat of the moment

Protesting is a right - should they hold their protests in a designated area - safely away from anyone who would be troubled by them? Should they only protest things that are important to you?

What if more people had protested (or been allowed to protest) Hitler, Mussolini, Castro? Saddam Hussein, Qaddafi, Mao? Before it became impossible. Before

Bashar Assad? Putin? No way. Too late for their citizens - and they both have their supporters too

What happens when your cause is too important for you to hold your tongue any longer? Would you stay courteously out of the streets? There's a difference between actual violence and stopping traffic. Should this kind of protest be met with violence?

Arrests maybe. Like many protesters before them - I'm sure many if not most of them are prepared for that very thing

There were protests against Nixon - there were protests against Kennedy

This is fortunately a country that allows for protest. You can hate the protesters all you want. You don't have to respect them. You should respect their right to say what they want to say - even if they inconvenience people. Let the law handle it - and we'll just have to see how that goes

edit on 3/20/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: tiny things

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Actually, it's the taxpayer's road, and as a taxpayer you have the right to use it for travel only.

NOT for disrupting travel.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I make frequent trips to Bulgaria and on two of my more recent trips there were mass protests against the government. But guess what, they managed to do so without disrupting traffic and the right to travel of their fellow citizens.

They protested in the areas designated for protests. They showed common courtesy for the non-protesters. They knew their right to protest doesn't crossover into restricting the travel of others.

I have no idea why this is so complicated. The left thinks the rules don't apply to them while at the same time they restrict the freedoms of others. Then to compound it, they cry victim. On top of that, they compound it even further by not even knowing what they're protesting. When asked, they either have no response or they've taken Trump's words and erroneously twisted them into a false definition of racism.

It truly is a mental disorder.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I hardly see this sort of attack on Cruz. Again I ask is this all a game?(I personally think it is and has been for quite a while but I had to put it out there)

You see it too. Thanks for putting it out there.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

No crosswalks on that road as far as I can tell, so pedestrians have to yield to traffic.

Next time I turn a corner and see a bunch of people blocking the street, I'll pull into their midst and 'reason' with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join