It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeep driving through the protesters

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

The cops need to baker act each one of those morons in the road. They are trying to commit suicide in the roadway.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: s3cz0ne

I do think that most people see it as a big game after all. Too bad nobody is actually rising up to solve this injustice! Viva la revolution! Or something like that…

The internet is a revolution, awareness spreads more than ever as a result. Waking others up is the key to bringing change. People do pay attention. I know what it was like before world wide webs. If the media didn't tell us something we were in the dark, mostly.

The newer generations aren't playing along as much as ours did. They know what time it is. I see them all the time walking around with their heads glued to their phones.

I am hoping anyway they are more attuned and the sensationalized news is mostly promoted by ever fewer people.

Keep on keepin' on…

Unfortunately we may be on different pages. It is true that many of my generation and those younger than I may have access to the truth and they are glued to their phones. What they lack however, is a drive to find the truth. Most are too preoccupied with Facebook, Twitter and the like. The MSM and their allies in cyberspace have done all to well. It's almost mission accomplished for them.

I guess this is the point we will disagree on. Sure there are truth seekers out there in the younger generation. I would guess they are far and few between. TPTB have already figured out this communication and networking technology. It's subtly being used against US. I'm not capitulating or saying that they've won. All I'm saying is that they are very smart and adept to new and upcoming technologies. They know their foothold is shaky and are trying to stay ahead by any and all means.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Law enforcement has discretion on making arrests. Stop acting like you do not know this.

If that is true, then obviously the law enforcement there didn't think what the protesters were doing was so horrible. Why was that?

Cars could get through the people. The protesters who were arrested were the ones blocking roads with their cars. Cars can't get through other cars.

Probably because arresting the entire group of protesters would have created more problems. They simply kept it civil and peaceful. Cops have rationality as well seeing as they are humans like you and I.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Why? What are roads built for? Is it not for cars?

I'm all for the legal prosecution of people involved in foolish, illegal, and dangerous protest. That's what law enforcement is for. You can't seriously think that "Running over a few" will stop protest...

I never suggested it would stop a protest. It would however move the remaining protesters to the sidewalk, where they belong.

I'm not suggesting running them over at 50 MPH either. But nudging them out of the way? Sure, why not. If they want to stand or sit in front of a moving car, they have no one else to blame but themselves when they get run over.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

It's not a matter of opinion, no one should ever have their presidential "CAMPAIGN" disrupted the way people are doing it to Trump.

There were a lot of people that thought that civil rights protesters were out of line too

Those people were wrong. People were ACTUALLY discriminated against. You know back of the bus...colored bathrooms and drinking fountains...

Protesting is a right - should they hold their protests in a designated area - safely away from anyone who would be troubled by them?

Yes it is, and yes they should.

Should they only protest things that are important to you?

No, I should protest those things, and if other people agree they can too.

What if more people had protested (or been allowed to protest) Hitler, Mussolini, Castro? Saddam Hussein, Qaddafi, Mao? Before it became impossible. Before

Really, comparing Trump to any of those people is a true desperation tactic. Nice.

What happens when your cause is too important for you to hold your tongue any longer? Would you stay courteously out of the streets?

If it was something along the lines of racial discrimination in America's history, I would be in the streets. If it's protesting someone's campaign? No, I'm not breaking the law for that childish immaturity.

There's a difference between actual violence and stopping traffic.

There SURE IS! There is also a similarity...both are illegal.

Should this kind of protest be met with violence?

The protesters seem to be the violent ones honestly...well yea that one old white guy....give me a break.

This is fortunately a country that allows for protest. You can hate the protesters all you want. You don't have to respect them. You should respect their right to say what they want to say - even if they inconvenience people.

You are right, I don't have to respect them, and I do respect their right to protest, until the bolded part starts interrupting me. They do NOT have that right, and that is why I will NOT respect those types of "protesters". They are the equivalent of a 5 year old in the store throwing a tantrum because they didn't get a candy bar.
edit on 21-3-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

If she wants the cop to do his 'job' - then he should start with clearing the roadway...last I checked, walking on a highway or freeway is illegal...lol

It's a road, not a sidewalk. Typical turd.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

Give them time. The internet is still young, they will be disappointed by all the glitz and glamour and go looking 'around'.

We found each other and shared a moment of truth…

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

It's not a matter of opinion

You don't get to decide this for me. So - it is a matter of opinion. We just see it differently

...no one should ever have their presidential "CAMPAIGN" disrupted the way people are doing it to Trump.

Why? Is Trump a delicate flower? He's running for president - in a country where people are free to disagree with their leaders. If he can't handle this now - he's not fit to be elected

Maybe you're looking for a king?

Those people were wrong. People were ACTUALLY discriminated against. You know back of the bus...colored bathrooms and drinking fountains...

All true. And they were punished for protesting. Protesting is a right in this country. There is no standard - no form you have to fill out to determine whether or not your cause is worthy. Some people in this country fear that Trump - and the people that support him - mean to change some of our basic freedoms. The freedom to disagree and protest for starters. Restrictions on a free press...bigotry made into law...war crimes permitted...these are not small things. You're entitled to your opinion of course, but you're not entitled to dictate to me what I should value, or what I should fear

yes they should.

Why?

No, I should protest those things, and if other people agree they can too.

Well then - some other people are protesting for things they believe in. Are they not as free as you?

Really, comparing Trump to any of those people is a true desperation tactic. Nice.

I do feel desperate - but not in the way you mean it. At one time all of these men found support with the people - the rest as they say is history. Why do you think people are so upset with Trump? I'm interested to hear something that's not just the usual anti-liberal snark. You can't honestly believe that all these people are stupid? Crazy? Naive? Don't you even wonder?

There SURE IS! There is also a similarity...both are illegal.

In a law and order nation all crimes are equal? I think that the concept of protesting is something some people don't understand - when it's someone else that's doing the protesting

The protesters seem to be the violent ones honestly...well yea that one old white guy....give me a break.

It may come to that - and that would be a mistake. So far the protesters have done some things that are illegal - but the assaults have all been coming from Trumps supporters. If I'm wrong - I'd appreciate that information. I wouldn't actually be surprised - but I don't think you're right

They do NOT have that right, and that is why I will NOT respect those types of "protesters". They are the equivalent of a 5 year old in the store throwing a tantrum because they didn't get a candy bar.

They have the right to protest. Do you have the right to not be inconvenienced? How does that work exactly?

If they do something illegal - they'll be arrested. So, a little something for everybody

:-)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

They do NOT have that right, and that is why I will NOT respect those types of "protesters". They are the equivalent of a 5 year old in the store throwing a tantrum because they didn't get a candy bar.

They have the right to protest. Do you have the right to not be inconvenienced? How does that work exactly?

Their rights stop where mine start, yes I have the right to not be inconvenienced by a protest. Especially an illegal one.

No one was arrested, but that doesn't change the fact that every single one of the protesters in the street SHOULD have been arrested. They broke the law in an uncivil manner.

Why? Is Trump a delicate flower? He's running for president - in a country where people are free to disagree with their leaders. If he can't handle this now - he's not fit to be elected Maybe you're looking for a king?

Are you ignorant or something? Seriously? You want people to protest in an unlawful manner just because you don't like someone. That's cute. #blacklivesmatter

In a law and order nation all crimes are equal?

No, but I guess we should just overlook all crimes that don't suit your agenda right? A crime is a crime. Don't like the law move somewhere that doesn't have such laws.

edit on 22-3-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Are you ignorant or something? Seriously? You want people to protest in an unlawful manner just because you don't like someone. That's cute. #blacklivesmatter

Thank you for that Vector - pretty much everything I was expecting

What I want - is a country where we are all free to question authority - and that includes those people that are asking for our vote

Don't like the law move somewhere that doesn't have such laws.

:-)

What do you think it means when people are willing to do something that may get them arrested?

edit on 3/22/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Um, I don't vote. I live in another place, not your version of America, so I have no stake in your candidates pro wrestling phony politics. Nor would I care if Trumps hair grew feet and walked out on him for a cuter hairpiece it has a secret rendezvous with in Tahiti.

And yes, I would roll yer a** over if you jumped on my car acting like a meatball. And yes, if you blocked my path and kept me from being able to move in a safe fashion, and you're not the police, I would unload a full magazine just to make sure the world is less one of you. Not trying to offend, just being frank, or even phil if you like.

Where I live, politics are simple, and the locals can be bribed to help dig holes if need be.

And yes, you tickled me calling me a trump supporter which demonstrates the grand failure that is assumption. I have no interest in US politics. Its all the same BS just a different texture from the same 2 parties that have most swinging from their meat.

Have a nice day!

Smooches!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

Hmmm, sounds like you are from Somalia.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Lol, I love the way these ignorant jobless protesters beg for violence and jump on this man's Jeep, then turn around and cry victim.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The world would be a better place if everyone drove a Jeep Wrangler.

I have a heavy duty kangaroo bar on mine, probably would have broken some legs with it if people tried to climb on the front & fell while I was moving. At the very least they would have messed up my two forward spotlights & then said it was my own fault.
God, I hate people.
edit on 22-3-2016 by BigScaryStrawman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

As sexy as that sounds, and it is a paradise, but no...no I am not....

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

I don't believe a word you just said

You still managed to show me something I wanted to know - so thank you

Smooching is something you don't do often enough. Just a guess

edit on 3/22/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They're all Bernouts.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Exactly... Those retards are practically begging for violence, and then screaming and crying victim and attempted murder after one purposely jumps onto the vehicle. The nerds in these crowds must be trying to see who can be the most melodramatic.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

What I want - is a country where we are all free to question authority - and that includes those people that are asking for our vote

I have no problem with that, just don't disturb me in the process.

What do you think it means when people are willing to do something that may get them arrested?

In the civil war there were people that were willing to die, and did die to keep slavery from being abolished...think about that.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Do understand though that I have shed blood, tears, and endured more violence and pain than any good trooper should. With that being said, I'm not a violent person by nature and to a very small degree I do value most human life, but not all.

I believe in living in peace, if that's possible in this day and age. A buncha tit heads jumping on my car like its free range chicken night at the local Tijuana donkey show in the middle of a freeway blocking my right to proceed, or even potentially causing a safety hazard to innocent drivers who care less about whom you vote for is not living in peace.

It would have spoke louder volumes if they just stood on the side of the road and held a sign out of traffic. You may not like me but I am fair. And after chewing as much dirt as I have in my life I can certainly tell you within a grasp of the fact that I am fully aware of what I will and wont do without hesitation if I deemed no other option is available.

I digress,
So whether or not you believe me is your problem. Lets just hope no one ever has to test the waters to find out if I'm bluffing.

Have a nice day (see Im positive!)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join