It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeep driving through the protesters

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

Is liquid rock organic?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Geez,

I dunno...I guess I would have been driving faster with my wipers on full. Puc em. Its like a animal crossing the road.

Anyone who would block a road like that deserves what they get. Ya ma? Ya im at the hospital.....I gotta jeep through my spleen. Ya and can you and dad send me another pair of pants, mine are brown.

That and seeing as how I'm usually driving around with miniature versions of me in the car, I would be inclined to shoot them as such a scene can be taken as a threat to my well being. Or at least you can where I live. What I'm saying is, your right to protest does not supersede my right to proceed where I have the right to do so where personal safety is concerned.

If you're blocking my path, legally you are attempting to detain or delay me, even the cops cant do that without probable cause. I would have no issue rolling over some protesters.

I wouldn't shed a tear.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Oh my god, I love how upset that one spaz gets. Crying and acting all distraught, how retarded can one person be?!? I hope it never reproduces.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

Geez,

I dunno...I guess I would have been driving faster with my wipers on full. Puc em. Its like a animal crossing the road.

Anyone who would block a road like that deserves what they get. Ya ma? Ya im at the hospital.....I gotta jeep through my spleen. Ya and can you and dad send me another pair of pants, mine are brown.

That and seeing as how I'm usually driving around with miniature versions of me in the car, I would be inclined to shoot them as such a scene can be taken as a threat to my well being. Or at least you can where I live. What I'm saying is, your right to protest does not supersede my right to proceed where I have the right to do so where personal safety is concerned.

If you're blocking my path, legally you are attempting to detain or delay me, even the cops cant do that without probable cause. I would have no issue rolling over some protesters.

I wouldn't shed a tear.

Quoted in full

You don't represent all of Trumps supporters - but I have to wonder how many would call you on this? How many would support you?

Trumps supporters - so genteel

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I'm not a Trump supporter (though I feel like I'm coming around with all of this nonsense about), and I think idea that somehow protesting (even illegally) deserves a Jeep through the spleen is pretty ridiculous. I would have had no problems with the police forcibly removing them from the road and/or arresting them. Anyone advocating running people down simply because they were protesting in the roadway "detaining or delaying" them, is an idiot.

But circumstances the other day weren't exactly that either. You had people banging on cars, swarming the cars, jumping on the hoods, etc. I'll stand by my earlier comment:

originally posted by: RadioRobert
It's like protesters are begging me to vote for a guy I don't like. I don't understand. And if you jump on my hood, particularly if my kids are in the car, I will be leaving the area. In my vehicle. To a "safe place". My sincere apologies to the families of any of the threatening roadblocks turned into speed bumps on the way.

Does that mean I'd gun it and aim for protesters? No. But I'm not going to sit around and wait to see how out of control the hooligans get either (particularly since there was just a similar riot in Chicago). Watching the video nothing about those kids screamed, "They seem like reasonable sorts. I'm sure they won't harm me or my family just because they presume I support a blowhard for POTUS".

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It's like protesters are begging me to vote for a guy I don't like.

Is that how you make most of your important decisions? Then you belong on Trumps team - godspeed

particularly since there was just a similar riot in Chicago

Was that what you call a riot? Pretty sure that could have gone wrong - but it didn't. Let's wait for the real riots before we adjust our definitions to suit our needs

If you read what I wrote above you'd know - I fully expect for there to be arrests. This is how it should be handled - and this is what the protesters (if they're smart) are already expecting

There's an awful lot of right about all this - and and awful lot of wrong - coming from both sides

The post you're responding to? You've just proved my point. You just walked back his post for him to make yours. I was wondering what we were all looking at and you've made one more post that kinda confirms what I was afraid of - rather than distance yourself from this sort of thing you rationalize:

the protesters made us do it - they get what they got coming

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yeah, this video is full of stupid on behalf of the protestors.

And that shrill, harpy of a voice screaming, "That's attempted murder," should act just slightly more intelligent if you're trying to show the world that you are the beacon of logic by protesting something or someone.

A) It's not attempted murder, driving 2.5 MPH through a crowd that is illegally blocking traffic on a public road,

B) It's not the job of the police to tell a vehicle who is cautiously exercising their right to drive on a road to stop so that ignorant protestors acting in an illegal fashion can do whatever the hell that they want,

C) The dude and lady cruising through that sea of immaturity on their motorcycle have more balls than any of the protestors, and

D) Do people really think that bringing a damn bongo to a protest actually lends credence to their cause?

I really hope that, in the future, this video of that lady screaming 'attempted murder' and coming to tears over it has this video shown to her kids, and I hope that she is utterly embarrassed.

And I think the cop that said, "No more cars," was not doing his job properly. How about saying, "Hey, folks, this is a roadway, and I'm about to open it up to traffic, so you might want to get the hell out of the way and go cry and play with your drum somewhere else."

But, you know...liberal protestors are a special breed. But I will say this--at least they come together and try to do something about that which they believe. Conservatives have the protest ability and drive of a dying turtle...on average, anyhow.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

They where you friendly, tolerant and loving liberial.

Hope they never become unfriendly, intolerant and unhappy.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

But, you know...liberal protestors are a special breed. But I will say this--at least they come together and try to do something about that which they believe. Conservatives have the protest ability and drive of a dying turtle...on average, anyhow.

Some guy sucker punches a peaceful (if annoying?) protester, and a very emotional protester overreacts... That's human

Of the two? I choose hysterical, shrill and embarrassing

But - I have to agree with the part I quoted above

:-)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
The post you're responding to? You've just proved my point. You just walked back his post for him to make yours. I was wondering what we were all looking at and you've made one more post that kinda confirms what I was afraid of - rather than distance yourself from this sort of thing you rationalize:

the protesters made us do it - they get what they got coming

I didn't say that at all. In fact I think I called that poster "an idiot" for implying that being "delayed" was justification for running people down. I said something similar earlier in the thread as well, saying that if you try to run down protesters just because they're in the road, then I think you should be charged.

I didn't walk back that poster's comments at all. They're right there. It looks plainly outrageous to me. If you think you can hurt people because they are inconveniencing you, then you're part of the problem and not the solution.

I just said that if I was accosted in my car in the manner the Jeep was, I'd have no problem leaving the scene to safety. I think it's important to "walk back" rhetoric like "Jeep plows through protesters". That's what the post above was advocating, BUT that's not what actually happened. Do you think the Jeep driver was committing "attempted murder"? I'm not sure what we're arguing about... *shrug*

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: s3cz0ne

I hardly see this sort of attack on Cruz. Again I ask is this all a game?(I personally think it is and has been for quite a while but I had to put it out there)

You see it too. Thanks for putting it out there.

Well thanks for that. Unfortunately I don't think anyone is listening to me/us. I do think that most people see it as a big game after all. Too bad nobody is actually rising up to solve this injustice! Viva la revolution! Or something like that...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Look at all the awful people complaining about the awful people in this video. There is too much awfulness everywhere.

Now excuse me while I plow into a crowd of people with my truck. Lives don't matter when I have a bed full of shingles and floor tiles that need delivering.

Vote Trump, Bernie, Cruz, or Hillary...because you're awful!
edit on 21-3-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: Typo

edit on 21-3-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: Typo

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

I do think that most people see it as a big game after all. Too bad nobody is actually rising up to solve this injustice! Viva la revolution! Or something like that…

The internet is a revolution, awareness spreads more than ever as a result. Waking others up is the key to bringing change. People do pay attention. I know what it was like before world wide webs. If the media didn't tell us something we were in the dark, mostly.

The newer generations aren't playing along as much as ours did. They know what time it is. I see them all the time walking around with their heads glued to their phones.

I am hoping anyway they are more attuned and the sensationalized news is mostly promoted by ever fewer people.

Keep on keepin' on…

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Now excuse me while I plow into a crowd of people with my truck. Lives don't matter when I have a bed full of shingles and floor tiles that need delivering.

To funny

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I'm not a Trump supporter (though I feel like I'm coming around with all of this nonsense about), and I think idea that somehow protesting (even illegally) deserves a Jeep through the spleen is pretty ridiculous. I would have had no problems with the police forcibly removing them from the road and/or arresting them. Anyone advocating running people down simply because they were protesting in the roadway "detaining or delaying" them, is an idiot.

Why? What are roads built for? Is it not for cars? I'm not advocating intentionally running people down but there's a reason you teach kids not to play in traffic. Would you protest by sitting in the middle of a firing range? Likely not, would get shot. If you sit in the middle of a roadway, you're likely to get run over.

Since the protesters apparently can't differentiate between a sidewalk and a roadway, or simply don't care about the rights of US citizens to travel unimpeded, help differentiate between the two for them. Run over a few and they'll quickly be back on the sidewalk.

This has nothing to with their right to protest. It has everything to do with restricting the rights of fellow citizens due to incompetence and selfishness. That's anti-American. So I'll side with the true Americans here who have a right to get from point A to point B, unimpeded.

Why? Because simple logic dictates if I don't want to get run over, I won't go sit in the middle of a roadway.

Plus, given at least one of the protesters we know chained herself to a car and violated the rights of US citizens was a Soros plant. That equates to this not being a true, organic protest but rather a funded uprising against US citizens by the foreign born Soros who's a nation killer.
edit on 21-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Saw that and laughed, Should have been going faster, what kind of idjut blocks a freeway???

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I called that poster "an idiot" for implying that being "delayed" was justification for running people down.

You did - exactly. An idiot... Then you said

I will be leaving the area. In my vehicle. To a "safe place". My sincere apologies to the families of any of the threatening roadblocks turned into speed bumps on the way.

We're talking about hypothetical situations. And I get that it's mostly bluster and crude humor

Everything on one side seems to involve violence. It's interesting to me

I'm not sure what we're arguing about... *shrug*

I'm not actually arguing - just observing

The protesters are annoying. Disruptive...possibly dangerous, but so far the violence is coming from one side

What are we fighting about? Its a good question

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
You did - exactly. An idiot... Then you said

I will be leaving the area. In my vehicle. To a "safe place". My sincere apologies to the families of any of the threatening roadblocks turned into speed bumps on the way.

We're talking about hypothetical situations. And I get that it's mostly bluster and crude humor

Listen, they weren't sitting in the road holding flowers and banners. The guy in the jeep was being accosted. Was he hurt, no? But if I were there would I trust them not to go from hitting cars to hitting people? No. Especially since we just had a scene in Chicago where "protesters" engaged violently with police officers. I'm not going to leave myself or my family at their mercy while they "peacefully protest" by hitting my car and jumping on it. That's not violence; that's a reaction to it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Why? What are roads built for? Is it not for cars?

I'm all for the legal prosecution of people involved in foolish, illegal, and dangerous protest. That's what law enforcement is for. You can't seriously think that "Running over a few" will stop protest...

I think law enforcement would have better served EVERYONE by forcibly removing the protesters instead of sitting around waiting for it to sputter out, but I don't think their failure to do so allows you to take the law into your own hands and inflict injury because people "simply don't care about the rights of US citizens to travel unimpeded".

Again, I think this type of protest, and what we saw go on in Chicago is disgusting. And so is the repeated attempts to paint them as victims. It might even lead me to vote for Trump tomorrow, although I think he's a seriously flawed candidate.
But I also think it's disgusting to advocate violence if there is no reason for it.

This is like mass psychosis. I hope the social engineers are happy.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Got it - and get it

Why so angry? My post wasn't an attack
edit on 3/21/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join