It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman charged for slapping police horse at KC Trump protest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

The video only served to IDENTIFY her. The charges are based off WITNESSES not limited to police.

She ran off after the attack that lasted SECONDS and police had a hard time finding her.

Unless you have video showing EVERYTHING she did I will go off what the people there said happened.

edit on 3 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Mongo only pawn in game of life

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Really I do not see slapping a horse as That big of a deal. Yes, it is not a nice thing to do but not felony worthy.

The real crime here is reckless endangerment, if she did assault the horse. If the horse got spooked, people could have been killed. I have seen people break limbs from deer spooking horses.

I do not see anything wrong with using horses.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

The left is just upset that their welfare is ending so they are lashing out violently. These people can't imagine a world where they are not given special privileges that the rest of us don't have. I guess they are going to get off the couch and get a job just like the rest of us. If anyone should be upset to the verge of violence it should be the public sector worker whom keeps getting the shaft from the rich, poor, & the government.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

How is welfare going to end?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join