It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman charged for slapping police horse at KC Trump protest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneFreeMan
and experience proves that you just don't do that to them.

no kidding

Anyone who wants a lesson in how to treat a horse....come on down to Texas.
We got yer back.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Domo1

She wanted to start a stampede. That horse could have killed people if it went into a fit.

Here is the picture of this psycho.

The opposition to trump is looking so attractive right now. So intelligent. So civil and rational.

You should really watch the video those stills are from. That "psycho" never slaps the horse and the officer is clearly trying to spur the animal into pushing through the crowd.

edit on 3/21/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I would never slap a horse. I got bit by one under the left arm pit. It freaking hurt. I guess it smelled the salt in my sweat. Never reached across the fence to pet that horse again.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Ridiculous. Look at the hate in that woman's face. I wonder how much of a stretch it would be to prosecute the people that fund and organize such violentests (my new word for violent protests/riots).

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gator2001

Ridiculous. Look at the hate in that woman's face. I wonder how much of a stretch it would be to prosecute the people that fund and organize such violentests (my new word for violent protests/riots).

Actually,I don't think it's hate. I think it's fear.

I think she is afraid of horses.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Having seen police use horses to hit people, try and trample over people in crowds etc I have no sympathy for the people on the back of them. They should be banned as it's nothing more then animal cruelty. How someone slapping a horse is any different to knowingly and repeatedly putting a sentient animal in such a stressful situation in direct line of harm, is beyond me...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Fear? No, the eyebrows move up when expressing fear, not going down in the middle. Try for yourself. Make a fearful expression on your own face trying to make the eyebrows go down in the middle.
edit on 22-3-2016 by gator2001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ha! That horse wasn't trying to tear his head off. But it got the point across.

I had one that, if annoyed, and you got near the business end, or weren't paying attention and he rotated a bit to get you in range, would reach out with a hind hoof, and with great calculation firmly tap your knee cap.

Not hard enough to bruise, but hard enough to make you fall down and go in tight little circles.

You soon learned to spot the "I don't like that" signals. Luckily, it took a lot to get Major really po'd at you.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I would never slap a horse. I got bit by one under the left arm pit. It freaking hurt. I guess it smelled the salt in my sweat. Never reached across the fence to pet that horse again.

They'll do that if you aren't doing what they want. Like, say, giving them your apple, or some of that grass they've been eyeing on the other side of the fence. Or if you stop patting for too long.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
On topic, that's one well trained horse, and it trusts its rider. That facial expression is classic "I do not like this whatsoever".

And I'm guessing it's not only the people being too close, but that red banner is the sort of thing most horses see as a threat.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I am starting to think we need to address the fact that we have mentally unstable extremists in the US that are trying to incite riots and get our fellow Americans killed.

Yeah..unfortunately, most of them have already been elected.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gator2001

Get use to it. That is Trump's job, to stir up hate. Good things come from hate, like more money and power.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Take a look at your present Government Mom, get real.

What your'e Doing is Condoning Animal Cruelty! NOT ACCEPTIBLE!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
My money says she's a Trump plant. He's been doing these things for awhile. Who would really do that?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
My money says she's a Trump plant. He's been doing these things for awhile. Who would really do that?

That is the sort of crap these politico's get up to, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was there as a deliberate agitator.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Youre the creepiest cartoon baby i've ever laid my eyes on.

Keep on pumping it up ...

Oh it was bernie, and clinton nope i don't hear Trump supporters attacking your PC Candidates at all grow up and stop,.... wahhhing

you sound like a f'ing whiner adding fuel to an invisible fire.
edit on 3/22/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: MOMof3

What your'e Doing is Condoning Animal Cruelty! NOT ACCEPTIBLE!

No it doesn't. Watch the damn video.

originally posted by: gator2001

Watch the video and stop propagating the lies.
edit on 3/22/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
She was arrested for assaulting a police officer when she slapped the horse- same as shooting a police dog- She got what she deserved no matter who she thinks should be
President, and it wouldnt have mattered where she was or what she was doing, when she slapped the horse she assaulted an officer

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra
unfortunatly, the headline and still pic is more dramatic.
the video showing everyone in this thread to be wrong will likely be ignored.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
a reply to: eNumbra
unfortunatly, the headline and still pic is more dramatic.
the video showing everyone in this thread to be wrong will likely be ignored.
I know.

I know...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join