It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester Hit and Kicked at Tucson Trump Rally To Cheering Audience Members

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Annee

This is like pulling teeth. Just asked for a clarification.

It reads less clearly than you think.

You just negated the last thing you said in the prior paragraph.

example:
if I say "I support animal rights....as far as cats, hell no"

Do you not see that.

Part 1: If I went to hear someone speak (especially if I paid for it) - - that's what I want to hear. I don't want it interrupted by someone's personal issue. It's obnoxious, disruptive, and rude. I felt the same way about the BLM girl who interrupted Hillary.

Part 2: I support legal protests outside the venue. They get plenty of coverage and their voices are heard.

Part 3: As far as Trump, Hell NO! I don't want him as president. It's a World Leader position that requires a lot of finesse. Something he seems to totally lack. Bully's don't tend do "finesse". However, I think he should be offered a job in politics. I want to see what he would do in a political position. I don't think he could hack it. I think he's too used to being the Big Shot to take a lower position.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

annee, a simply answer would suffice. "yes I support his right like any candidate. You read that wrong."

End of story.

Jesus.

edit on 3 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

annee, a simply answer would suffice. "yes I support his right like any candidate. You read that wrong."

End of story.

Jesus.

Every natural born citizen has the right to run for president

Wait. Now I'm confused, did you change the question?

Does he have the right be a candidate? Yes

Do I support peaceful private events for all? Yes

edit on 20-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

It doesn't. They are just facts.

My rant is directed to those who were posting complete and udder bs and speak of it as if it were the truth when in reality it was information that was given to them with somebody elses scewed perspective. IF you feel that I have included you in this group, then you probably belong there.

no he wasn't directed to go there. he made that desision all by himself. As for her, no clue dont know her, nobody I know does.

and again, he is not a friend, he is an aquaintance.
in his words to as what he was doing...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
All this violence and division, and not a single attempt by Trump to calm the water. He's not a leader. He wishes to be a dictator. He refers to the opposition as "bad bad people" and the people "destroying this country" and then says things like "get a job"... so I guess in his mind unemployed are bad bad people destroying the country. He's just an asshole and insults too many people. He's like that guy who gets invited to the party, but ultimately needs to be asked to leave because he's upsetting all the guests. Just a total ass. Disqualified for having no interest in a 'United' States of America.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Why does Trumps crowd always appear to be so Angry and intolerant. The Future doesn't bode well for the World if this guy gets in never mind the US.

Anger and Violence with a big dose of stupid people chucked in. Awesome viewing for an outsider though.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Why does Trumps crowd always appear to be so Angry and intolerant.

Yeah I wonder why that is... and is there any correlation between that observation and his encouraging his supporters to punch protesters in the face or reminisce about the good old days when they would be carried out on stretchers.

Hmmm... If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....

edit on 20-3-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

We know Trump and his crowd are Anti-PC...

But what does that mean exactly... According to Trump's words...

"In the good old days, they'd rip him out of that seat so fast, but today everybody's politically correct. Our country's going to hell with being politically correct."

"We had four guys, they jumped on him, they were swinging and swinging... The next day we got killed in the press... that we were too rough. Give me a break. We don't want to be too politically correct anymore, right folks?"

"You know, part of the problem ... is, nobody wants to hurt each other anymore... they're being politically correct the way they take them (protesters) out."

Hmm, so what Anti-PC really means is... They want to get violent.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Why does Trumps crowd always appear to be so Angry and intolerant.

Yeah I wonder why that is... and is there any correlation between that observation and his encouraging his supporters to punch protesters in the face or reminisce about the good old days when they would be carried out on stretchers.

Hmmm... If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....

When he talks of the "good old days" he's referring back to his ancestors beirkeller days in Bavaria in the 20's and 30's. bekommen sie von hier aus..

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: carewemust
Lots of protests these past few weeks at Donald Trump rallies. Are they that worried that if Trump is the Republican nominee, he'll beat Hillary in the general election? I don't think they would be so worried if Hillary was a strong candidate inheriting a strong and prosperous economy. Right?

No. I don't think that's it at all.

I don't think Hillary has anything to do with how people feel about Trump.

Trump stands alone on the stuff he spews.

. I'd love to know what the general psychological profile is of these protestors.

I would guess similar to these people.
DISCLAIMER: Offensive Language in Videos!

This shows how words are twisted to fit an agenda, like a Soros agenda.

Go to the tuck frump website and imagine how much money they are making of this crap.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

a reply to: RadioRobert

I dont like Trump anymore than yesterday, but he is the only candidate using the democratic system with hopes of preserving it.

Also the opposition being less than honest makes it impossible to condone their actions.

No one can in good conscience support people making ad hominem attacks and trying to hide the reprehensible actions of those who would use any means necessary.

Trump is this, his supporters are that...NO WHERE do they go after the ideas. Always the people.

Then when their arguments lack substance and they dont convince anyone they resort to force and violence....and the opposition turns a blind eye and even LIES to protect enemies of liberty and our democracy.

Trump 2016

I have to admit Tad that after your satire thread about being a Trump supporter I had kind of written you off.

I have been following your thoughts on Trump today regarding the protesters and I have to say you are spot on IMO.

I cant stand Trump either, but after recent events I can say I WILL be voting for him if he is on the ballot come Nov.
And I cant believe it has come to this and that I actually just said that.

At this point I could see scenarios where there is no election. This Country is on the brink.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Why does Trumps crowd always appear to be so Angry and intolerant. :

Funny how people see the same things differently.

I see the opposition and protestors AGAINST Trump as the angry and intolerant ones.
Like this guy being threatened for protesting the protesters.

AGAIN, Strong language warning from the anti-Trump people.
Listen to the MASKED Trump protester threaten this guy.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Why does Trumps crowd always appear to be so Angry and intolerant. :

Funny how people see the same things differently.

I see the opposition and protestors AGAINST Trump as the angry and intolerant ones.
Like this guy being threatened for protesting the protesters.

AGAIN, Strong language warning from the anti-Trump people.
Listen to the MASKED Trump protester threaten this guy.

4' 8" 90lb Woman scares 6' 4" 300lb bearded man by shouting at him...lol

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MidKnight

Fair enough. Just saying this sucks and is not helping

Have a good one
Hold it down

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I'm not going to justify violence, but I can imagine that a black guy being shown a photo of the person he supports with a swastika scrawled over the face would be upset.

That's basically saying the black guy is supporting a racist. I get how that could set someone off, even if I don't agree with his actions.

Not OK what happened, but I don't think the story changing from someone wearing a KKK hood (and his little companion WAS) to someone flashing a sign like that somehow makes the guy's actions worse.

The whole thing is embarrassing. People going into these rallies and disrupting should be ashamed of themselves, and so should the morons that assault them. I think it more reprehensible to assault someone than interrupt a rally.

You start punching someone that isn't being violent and I'm going to start punching you, IDGAF what side you're on, I know I'll get a bunch of internet tough guy comments, but I would have gone after the guy assaulting the protester. Not OK. He wasn't threatening. I still will drive over someones face if I see them slapping a horse.

Honestly, how do we even know this guy was a Trump supporter? I mean, I didn't see him holding a pro-Trump sign before he punched the protester. It's possible it's all a set up to make Trump's rallies look even worse. The guy who got punched even said there were no hard feelings toward him.

Not saying that's what happened, only marinating on that possibility...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Going by the logic of some, and how something so serious is being treated by them, you could be right.

Regardless, We are at the mercy of the lowest common denominator now.

Show up get punched, mission accomplished.
Show up and punch someone, mission accomplished.

Hoorah for democracy! Any few people wanting to fight like animals gets to hold the democratic process hostage for all because they dont agree.

it doesnt even matter who`s side you are on anymore. This is something else entirely.

edit on 3 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidKnight
Ok to clear some things up.
I personally know the gentleman(Mr.Sanders) whom was assualted in this video, and have known him for several years.

1.) Mr. Sanders is not a racist by any definition of the word. He was in fact protesting that trump was a racist.
2.) Mr. Sanders never wore a "KKK hood" or anything that resembled such at any time at this rally. He had a picture of trump with a confed flag superimposed.
3.) Mr. Sanders and the lady that was wearing the hood do not even know each other and are not a couple. They did not attend together although security removed them together at the same time.
4.) Nothing Mr. Sanders did at this event justifies getting sucker punched. I mean if you wana take the guy outside thats one thing, but to cold cock someone makes you even #tier that them.

Am I posting this because I am his friend? No. Im not really his friend, I just know the dude for a long time. The reason I am posting this is because as I read this thread, I suddenly relize just how screwed up most of you all are. Some of you speak as if you have the facts, you don't. You only have selective bits of propogandized info that your basing your opinions on. I would have alot more respect for you and value your information a bit moreif you didn't just jump on the band wagon like the rest of the sheeple.

America IS great, we are the first country to turn our presidential elections into a reality tv series. it's like a bad case of motion sickness, f%$# this ride, I want off!!

Okay, so you know the guy but you're not friends? Then how do you really know him?

I've read many articles where someone commits a murder and their friends say "I never thought he could do such a terrible thing. He was a great guy!"

So, really...How do well do you know this acquaintance? How do you know he's not making up what happened inside that venue? And how do you know he's not with that girl? Just because he said so?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You can see the narrative being pushed by MSM outlets like NBC. Look at the picture they use in the article. Nasty guys.

edit on 20-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: queenofswords

I thought the black dude was a Trump supporter and the two people in the KKK hoods were Trump protestors. All three were protesters?

I think that might be what happened...Wow...Ironic......maybe they were both there to protest the same thing?

They're just all hyped up on their anger, aren't they....like they are overdosing on some kind of hate drug!!!

I know huh ?! I am honestly at a complete loss at why soo many people are being sucked into this "hate cycle"....The momentum is with the people right now, what a shame to waste such an opportunity to fill the news with important debates.....instead it will be filled with this insanity.....very sad....

Media has fuelled the anger and caused the division between political, class, and racial lines, revealing their motives with every mistruth they've put forward. For the voters, It has reached near pathological proportions, and at the very least serves as a good study in the susceptibility of propaganda and conformity.

There is no single reason to protest Trump.

Want to hear something interesting? A CNN reporter stating its not their job to bring people together its their job to get to the truth even if it tears the country apart. Thats th emedia these days. they are counter ops.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join