It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS in AZ NOW Live on TV NOT Protesters Will they be arrested????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Konduit

Well, I guess if Trump wasn't spewing so much vile from his mouth these protests would have never happened. Don't see anyone other candidate's rallys being treated like this, I wonder why that is? Of course, Trump is not at all responsible for the words he preaches, this is all the fault of protesters who had nothing better to do than pick on poor widdle Trump! They all should be water boarded for the terrorists they are!!! TRUMP! USA! TRUMP! USA! Make Murica backwards again!

Trump loves every minute of this because it's exactly what he wants, more negative attention means more air time for him.

Gee I wonder why this is really happening. Maybe you should look into these groups running the protests instead of parroting stuff you read about on Twitter.

Soros Funded Moveon.org Takes Responsibility For Chicago Protest, Promises More Protests Are to Come
edit on 19-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The Soros connection again. Yay! This is constantly parroted by Trump supporters and it's getting old. Do you deny the violence that went on at Trump rallys before that fateful night in Chicago? Do you acknowledge Trump's vile rhetoric's base stems from hate and is meant to polarize people? This is all a product of Trump, not Soros, and Trump loves this. He has brought reality TV to the race.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Swills

Well, I guess if Trump wasn't spewing so much vile from his mouth these protests would have never happened. Don't see anyone other candidate's rallys being treated like this, I wonder why that is? Of course, Trump is not at all responsible for the words he preaches, this is all the fault of protesters who had nothing better to do than pick on poor widdle Trump! They all should be water boarded for the terrorists they are!!! TRUMP! USA! TRUMP! USA! Make Murica backwards again!

Trump loves every minute of this because it's exactly what he wants, more negative attention means more air time for him.

So then if a woman dresses provocatively she's just asking to be raped.

Clearly two different things, not a great analogy. Words versus how you dress are not even in the same ballpark.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Lol, you're using the lame rape analogy to? Shocking! Oh you Trump supporters!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If it's words you're interested in, then might I suggest Charlie Hebdo.

Did THEY deserve to be killed?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You know the answer to that. To normal people, no they didn't deserve to be killed but to Muslim extremists they did. They did what they did in protest but when you agitate Muslim extremists bad things can happen.

Trump isn't a woman wearing a provocative dress or a Muslim extremist but he is an extremist in his own right with his hateful rhetoric he is inciting anger from many groups of people. He polarizes people on purpose and literally turned the race into a reality TV show where usually the "bully" does very well. He's winning using a reality TV formula and it all begins with his speech.

Hitler didn't become popular because of the way he dressed nor as a painter. It was was his words that created the Holocaust. Now, is it fair to compare Trump to Hitler you might think but I'm just using Hitler as an example of what a politician with a flair for hate speech can do.
edit on 20-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

So Charlie Hebdo didn't deserve what happened to them.

But Trump deserves what he gets.

smh

I equate the Muslim extremists with the anti-rally "protestors" who use violence and intimidation to push their views.

Trump is using just "words". Agree or disagree, but ignoring the extremism on the left is disingenuous.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why am I not surprised you missed the point, willfully or otherwise. Comparing a terrorist attack to Trump? How low do you go? You don't make Trump or his supporters look good here comparing your candidate to the victims of a terrorist attack.

Of course I'm sure you won't agree that Trump has incited all this himself but the rest of us know better and so does your man because this was his plan all along. He has no experience running a campaign, a fact realized during his Iowa defeat, but what made him so strong was his speech, that's it. That's why you like him and it has everything to do with what he's said, which is kinda sad since the man is a pathological liar and probably the biggest flip flopper of all the candidates. You're willing to put the power of the oval office in this man's hands, a salemen, a liar, and why is that? Is it because he wants to ban all Muslims or somehow make Mexico pay for a wall?

This is why his rallys and their outcome are brand new to us and that's because he created it. I'm sure if he's president he'll probably do a realty TV from the White House.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Charlie Hebdo didn't "incite" the attacks against themselves.

Neither did Trump.

It's like you're defending ISIS!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join