It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Spirit animal ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
From my last Shaman-guided meditative journey, my spirit guide is an eagle, but with an elk as witness.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Sometimes I think I can understand what they are singing. And they are not afraid of me, when I come along. I see or hear them almost every day. They have lovely voices and are humble and wise: Blackbirds.

But actually all birds. I love all of them courageous and elegant lovely birds.

I collect feathers.

Fat Freddy's Drop - Blackbird:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

A white owl.

Deer. It is amazing how close I always get to wild deer in the woods without even trying.

And last week a hare presented itself to me(it wasn't holding a basket) on three occasions which required exact timing. It almost imposed itself on me. I always take such things in consideration.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
dp
edit on 27-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Guess

In addition to the obvious, my spirit animal from the time I was a kid has been the badger. I had an encounter with a badger in the Selway-Bitteroot Wilderness Area above Salmon Idaho when I was about 8. My parents saw the event, and were afraid to make any noise for fear I'd be mauled. Looking back, I think it was a communion. We just sat and looked at each other from just a few feet away. It had beautiful, inquisitive eyes, that's what I remember the most.

A year later, Dad and me went duck hunting and took the extra ducks to a Shoshone elder. We talked a bit, and he called me "happy". I asked Dad later how the man knew I was happy. Dad said, "no, that's 'haeppi' (hoppy). He called you 'badger'. " True story. I don't know how my Dad knew that, other than as a forest ranger, he had absorbed more than a little bit of Shoshoni.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join