It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestors block major road to Trump rally in Phoenix (Live Feed) and Trump Tower(Live Feed)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

did you just threaten another member? even implying you gonna double tap a person on the internet tends to not go well howis this what we are becoming ? i swear this forum is turning into a beligerant yelling match of which side can scream the loudest or get away with the most threats

and just as a FYI as i dislike wrong gun information but generally you double tap with a semi automatic weapon not a .357 wheel gun
edit on 20-3-2016 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

did you just threaten another member? even implying you gonna double tap a person on the internet tends to not go well howis this what we are becoming ? i swear this forum is turning into a beligerant yelling match of which side can scream the loudest or get away with the most threats

Man!!! Mods need to look at this guy's last few posts!! This is beyond disagreement and heated debate!! Whoa!

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

its turning into a mirror of the protests/ralleys .

last time i checked the right wasent sending "white powder" to cruz and trumps family members ,the right is not slapping police horses,the right is not blocking highways and getting run over by suvs ,and the right isn't the one getting knocked out for wearing clan hoods at a trump rally( the black pro trump protestor did knock a anti trump one out cold but that tends to be a reaction from black people to the hood) if supreme commander is any indication of the thought process of the left this election this may actually get bloody before election time.the only thing it seems both factions have in common is rage and anger but it seems one side is controlling themselves better
edit on 20-3-2016 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

did you just threaten another member?

Well, Dave is not part of the collective. Worse, he dared voice his "intolerant" opinion. He's untermensch. Expressing the idea that he needs to be put down is just the fruit of all the -ists opposition gets labeled. Once you've clearly defined yourself as "good and tolerant" and the other side as "evil and facist", it's really a short leap to saying the greater good is served by just silencing or eliminating the opposition. It's the final solution. This is just the natural result of twenty some years of public indoctrination.

Edit: And heavy on irony.
edit on 20-3-2016 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Wow. We just had real terrorists kill 30 people in Brussels with a bomb at an airport, and someone still has the nerve to classify a protest blocking traffic as domestic terrorism. Some of you people need to move out of their small towns, see the world and gain some perspective.

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: matafuchs

Definition of Domestic Terrorism.

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:
Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

FBI DOT GOV

edit on 22-3-2016 by andrewh7 because: _

edit on 22-3-2016 by andrewh7 because: _

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Anecdotal evidence submitted to generalize traits across an entire population? That's all I need to hear. I'm going to put on my confirmatory bias goggles and hit the internet for more examples. If I simply ignore any evidence that disputes my preconceptions, then I will never be wrong. Life is wonderful.

a reply to: queenofswords

its turning into a mirror of the protests/ralleys .

last time i checked the right wasent sending "white powder" to cruz and trumps family members ,the right is not slapping police horses,the right is not blocking highways and getting run over by suvs ,and the right isn't the one getting knocked out for wearing clan hoods at a trump rally( the black pro trump protestor did knock a anti trump one out cold but that tends to be a reaction from black people to the hood) if supreme commander is any indication of the thought process of the left this election this may actually get bloody before election time.the only thing it seems both factions have in common is rage and anger but it seems one side is controlling themselves better

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Trump is the man in Arizona because of his stance on illegal immigration and its direct effect to the state. It's easy for people who live a thousand miles from Mexico to say it's wrong to build a wall but they don't live there and see the problems illegals cause every day.

Protesters shutting down highways should be thrown in jail. People with more important things to do and places to be need to get somewhere and these people are ruining it to make their opinion heard. Hopefully the emergency services they held up were responding to the protester's families rather than families who do to want to be any part of what they have to say.

There is a legal process to become a citizen here in the U.S. and we openly welcome anybody who takes the legal way to live here. Mexicans don't blow up buildings like ISIS did in Brussels. Their intrusions are more like a cancerous tumor that festers until 'drastic' measures have to be taken. Legalizing marijuana along with a wall would cut out almost all of the problematic illegals in our country and end the drug cartel's hold on the Mexican government. This is one position Trump has right, imho.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
civil war is coming.

before OWS and BLM got their space and the Tea party got their space.
This will not end well. Trump gains a couple thousand votes every time this happens.

But how WILL it end?

I honestly don't think Trump will win. But what I want to know is what they will do when he doesnt win. Will they really Riot? And if they do what will happen? I don't think they will overthrow the government, I do think however, they will get the lot of them killed.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join