It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestors block major road to Trump rally in Phoenix (Live Feed) and Trump Tower(Live Feed)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The Right Wingers make you take a case to the supreme court just so you can marry someone of the same sex or make a medical decision without their involvement.

Actually you can thank the LEFT wing for that since it was them bunch of racists that got government involved in the first place.

Because they didn't want 'blacks' marrying 'whites'.

Them same people that created gun control because they didn't want 'blacks' being armed.

And it's them same people absolutely SCREAMING their heads off wanting government involvement taking property away from the evil rich.

So that 'comment' was basically the pot calling the kettle.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Arizonaguy

any possible denial of rights that you speak of is done LEGALLY

That makes it better?

The Leftists are making it tough for people to travel freely during their protests. The Right Wingers make you take a case to the supreme court just so you can marry someone of the same sex or make a medical decision without their involvement.

There is an obvious difference, but it's tough to tell if one is better than the other.

The Puritan Pilgrims crossed an ocean to practice their beloved lifestyle.

The American Gays should have moved to the gay state and flourished there.

Instead the gays (actually only some of the gays) appealed to the police state to increase its powers on their behalf.

Everyone should go where they best belong. More law means less freedom -- every time.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I see why you support Trump!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

That list only has meaning when compared to his successes.

You should know that.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Two can play that Game.

Social Security. FAILED.

Medicare. FAILED.

Medicaid. FAILED.

The 'Affordable' Shaft Act. FAILED.

Food Stamps. FAILED.

Student loan debt over $1 trillion dollars.FAILED.

The 'war' Poverty. Over $22 trillion dollars spent without a damn thing to show for it. FAILED.

Tell me again. Why either Clinton, and Sanders are 'winners' ?
edit on 19-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

That makes it better?

The Leftists are making it tough for people to travel freely during their protests. The Right Wingers make you take a case to the supreme court just so you can marry someone of the same sex or make a medical decision without their involvement.

There is an obvious difference, but it's tough to tell if one is better than the other.

So you admit it then? One group uses the law to attempt to remedy things that they disagree with. The other one breaks the law. Just stop, you're digging yourself deeper.

I'd rather be inconvenienced by a protester on the street than have my rights taken away unless I can afford to take it to the highest court in the land.

There's a big difference between the two. Did you happen to miss that?

link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

That's impressive, that he has failed in the business world.
Oh to mention, he has also succeeded in the business world.

But your list, it doesn't include his failing the people who elected him.
Oh wait, he hasn't been elected.
He has no history being a failed corrupt politician.
Unlike a few others.
His "failures" were his, his companies, his money, his business.

Could you also list the many failures of Hillary Clinton, while being in office, as an elected official.
And you can list her accomplishments, well Obama's that she supported.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

As always Neo...you make no sense.

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

That makes it better?

Instead the gays (actually only some of the gays) appealed to the police state to increase its powers on their behalf.

Everyone should go where they best belong. More law means less freedom -- every time.

Gay state?

Are we trolling now?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It makes sense.

Only Trump phobes refuse to see it.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Did you even research any of these. No, you don't care. I mean, how many multi-million dollar ventures have you partaken in in the last 40 years?

Saved NY Veterans Day Parade
Saved Classic NY skating rink on time under budget.
Saved a woman's farm from foreclosure.
Sent money to Marine returned from Mexico after jailed
Hired first female skyscraper project manager in history (Trump Tower)
10's of thousands of jobs created with his businesses
Current personal wealth and holdings worth over 5 billion.

The about are all about OTHER people. Things he has done for others, not himself.

All of the personal ventures that imploded can occur in business. I know people in the crash in the late 80's that left them broke after being worth millions. Not all made their money back but the smart ones did...like Trump.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

How is Trump un-constitutional? Please explain....

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It makes sense.

Only Trump phobes refuse to see it.

I couldn't care less about Trump. Even though I don't like his ideas, he is not a threat in the slightest. If the GOP even allows him to be the nominee, both Sanders and Clinton have the numbers to take him. In fact, a vote for Trump will end up being a victory for Clinton.

The Trump fanboys should think about that.

But overall, your post did not makes sense. They rarely do. Most of them are emotional rants about boogeymen coming to take you stuff.

You still believe the government will one day come to take our bacon......yes, bacon.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

How is Trump un-constitutional? Please explain....

That's not what I said.

Re-read the conversation if you are so inclined.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

As always Neo...you make no sense.

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

That makes it better?

Gay state?

Are we trolling now?

I think homosexuality is specifically illegal in some locales. So a place to be openly gay would be somewhere else.

The only real reason for gays to need marriage is because of intrusive government laws like Social Security survivor benefits. All nongovernmental arrangements are contracts which need not require marriage to get the effect of transference to loved ones.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I couldn't care less about Trump. Even though I don't like his ideas, he is not a threat in the slightest. If the GOP even allows him to be the nominee, both Sanders and Clinton have the numbers to take him. In fact, a vote for Trump will end up being a victory for Clinton.

Since that was the only thing on topic.

We will see.

Once the VP choices are made that dynamic changes.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
If this proves anything, people really don't want Trump to represent them. People don't like Cruz, Clinton, or Sanders but they don't hate them enough to shut down their rallys.

I think it proves that if the media and establishment have labelled someone with as many -ist names as they can, then dumb people feel justified to do dumb things and actually feel morally superior while doing it.

I mean what's a committing a crime compared to stopping people from hearing Hitler?

*where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Trillary ?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yea for more cries from donald the lame duck fans, its either daily excuses or chants of how he will save the day. You guys can try re write history, rant, attack, insult, in the end the status quo will stay.

So enjoy your quality reality tv, while the rest of us fall back and laugh.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You said...

I'd rather be inconvenienced by a protester on the street than have my rights taken away

You created left vs right, not me.

How would the right, or in this case Trump., silence you?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

How does your foot taste. While I'm not a Trump supporter; I disagree about you're response to the other member's post. Government programs like SSI and medicare have helped a lot of people. If you're protesting in helping your fellow citizens then I feel sorry for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join